You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Nights I Will Never Forget In Italy

Real Ghost Stories

The Nights I Will Never Forget In Italy

 

I've been reading a lot of stories these past few days (all very interesting) and finally I've decided to share one of mine. Before I go on telling my stories, I just want to say that I live in Italy (Siracusa). Since 464, there have been tombstones under half of the city until now and there are still abandoned house standing that are from 1600. (I'm actually thinking of going into one of them because they say it's very, very haunted and then I'll tell you if anything goes on.)

Since I was small, I could feel ghosts but now I'm starting to see and hear them. So this story happened when I was 14. My cousins from Canada came to visit and they stayed at my grandfather's house for 3 weeks. The second night that they were here I slept over and that night we did not sleep at all.

Since my grandfather was very old he would sleep in the living room instead of his room because he couldn't breathe. So since all the paranormal stuff would happen mostly in my grandfather's room, we put my cousin's (let's call her Danny) laptop on record for about an hour around 12:30 am. When we went to listen to it there were so many different voices and also something that was playing with the computer (it was typing).

Since they knew we were playing around with them, they began to get very mad and we began to hear things and the light of the bathroom was switching on and of very fast. My other cousin (let's call him Ciro) said that he saw a man with long black hair and a long black beard a few times in the hallway (these events stared happening around 3:00am until 5:30).

Also, my poor uncle was sleeping and all of a sudden he said something woke him up, got his mattress lifted it up and then the thing flew into the wall. So he came to us telling us to stop doing what we were doing, but the damage was already done because we had stopped long time ago but since they were mad we couldn't do anything anymore.

So since my cousins and I were so scared we decide to go downstairs and just stay outside until day (my grandfather lived in an apartment on the third floor with no elevator). As soon as we were about to go down the stairs, the lights all go off and on the ground floor we hear about 3 or 4 kids laughing, so we freaked out and ran back inside. A lot of other stuff happened but I just can't remember anymore.

Another story that I would like to quickly tell everybody actually happened a few days ago. My friend and I were walking at Corso. Umberto (a street name at Siracusa) and since it was very late, there was nobody at all in site, just me and her. All of a sudden I began to get this strange feeling as if someone was following us so I kept looking behind me. My friend (we'll call her Mel) asked me what was wrong, so I told her and as soon as I told her we heard footsteps walking behind us.

Mely started to kind of freak out. All of a sudden she feel something touching her leg but she didn't want to turn around. At a certain point we both looked back at the same time and we both saw something walk onto the sidewalk and disappear. It was dressed with old clothes, probably around the 1800's, but for some reason you couldn't see the head. We were so excited to have seen the same thing.

Whatever that thing was it just kept following us until I told it to stop because I was getting very mad. After that my feeling that someone was following us went away and my friend calmed down.

Other hauntings by mimissa

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Italy

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, mimissa, has the following expectation about your feedback: I won't be reading the comments.

mimissa (3 stories) (5 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-12)
thank you jiya and i'm glad you like my stories, and may god bless you too in whatever you do 😊
jiya123 (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-11)
Hi mimissa. I really liked the way you wrote your experience. I got into it and felt like you. May God always be with you and protect you from the ghastly experiences you had. 😆 ❤
mimissa (3 stories) (5 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-11)
Hi ada-iram, i'm happy you enjoyed my stories 😊 and my god bless you too
ada-iram (8 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-11)
hi mimissa,
I enjoyed reading your story, you sounds very brave girl just like me 😉
May god bless you
mimissa (3 stories) (5 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-10)
Hi, i'm happy you enjoyed my stories:) That is creepy hearing a little kid yelling behind you guys.
My uncle, he's ok:) and whatever that thing was hasn't done anything else after that night. I think it was just pissed off at us for bothering them. But everything is calm now.
Thanks for your comment
bluemoon94 (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-09)
Hello 😁 I enjoyed your story very much and have had a similer thing happen to me with your second story. I was walking down the street, on my way back home from the store with a friend, and we had an awkward feeling of someone following us. It was night time and we knew no one was there. Suddenly we heard a little kid yelling behind us. We quickly turned but no one was there. Creppy.
I hope your uncle is doing okay in his house. Hopefully whatever presence is there doesn't hurt him.
mimissa (3 stories) (5 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-09)
Hi 😊 To tell you the truth, i'm very happy that I can hear them and see them because most of the times they come to you if they need help or because they really want to talk to somebody, and if I can help them in anyway it makes my happy 😊. Also yes, if they keep bothering you, you just tell them to stop and they'll stop because you have to show them that your the boss and that it's your house so if they want to stay they behave or else they have to leave. If you don't do that they'll just keep bothering you. By the way, your vocabulary is perfect and also good luck to you too with your experiences 😁
sammy6706 (3 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-09)
Hi! This all seems a bit too real to be a coincidence. Just so you know I am only 13 and this message might not have very good vocabulary. Anyway I just joined this site because strange things have been happening to me lately as well. I read on the internet that if you burn sage and say a prayer then it might help. Also I know people who recently moved into a very old house that they found to be haunted. The man that lives there heard it every night and simply asked the spirit to leave after a while as it was scaring him and he hasn't heard it since. I hope this helps! Good luck 😁

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: