You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: My Siblings Help Me From The Other Side

Real Ghost Stories

My Siblings Help Me From The Other Side

 

My name is Daniel. I live in Denmark and have had several "supernatural" experiences, and have heard a lot of them too. I apologize for bad explanations but I'm new and not that good at telling stories. Bear with me.

The story all starts before I was born. I am 1 of 3. I'm the only one of us who actually got born. The others died while our mom was pregnant with us. That is now 15 years ago, but the story takes place about 6-7 years ago before my little brother, who also have a significant role in this story.

But at specific events and times, I have had those feelings, and actually more, you know twin telepathy? Do you believe it also is real after death? I didn't in the beginning but now I do, cause my sister and brother (according to the voices) were talking to me. When I needed help or when I was alone, pretty much at any time I needed someone to talk with. In the start it freaked me out, but I got used to it.

Well one day on my way to school (I go by bike), I heard someone kind of scream to me that I must stop. I did, of course, and I looked around, but no one was there. Then a second later a train came (I was by the railway, by the way. Sorry for not telling). The sticks that blocks the road (can't remember what they are called) hadn't went down, and the lights were not on, so I didn't know there was coming a train, but right after I stopped the train came. That was one of the first times I heard them. It freaked me out to hear someone scream and then see no one around, but somehow they saved me there.

Now today about 6 years later I never hear them. They never come to talk or help or anything. It actually stopped when my little brother was born 5 years ago. From that day I never heard a word from them. It's kind of sad.

But what I actually wanted with this story is just to know that if the birth of my brother could have gotten them peace? Or maybe they got "reborn" in my brother? I don't know, but our mother have said we look so much alike, even though we don't have same dad. We act much alike and look much alike. My brother don't look like our mother but more like me. He is like a twin, some have said, just younger.

So is it them who got reborn in my brother? Or is it just cause I'm not that sensitive anymore? I don't think I'm not sensitive cause I still hear and see many supernatural things happening around.

Thanks for taking your time to read this story. More might come up later.

Other hauntings by AkumaNoKura

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, AkumaNoKura, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

AkumaNoKura (2 stories) (6 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-12)
thanks for the help.
Carlequin I was listening to music on my way to school, I stopped doing that after though.
And as a little addition;
My little brother have several night woken up asking us to tell "him" to go away, our mother asked who, where I just turned around and asked if he would be so nice to leave, I haven't seen "him" but my brother have, and its someone who makes my brother uncomfortable,
Carlequin (2 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-03-11)
You have to understand that there are many people out there who like to fake and make up this kind of stuff. So I guess I will be the one to play Devils Advocate... The only thing that caught my attention was you describing almost getting hit by a train. How did you not hear it? Especially if you were so close to the tracks. I find that very hard to believe. That is the only problem I had with this story. Feel free to rebuttal if you have an explanation. If you do then I apologize in advance and hope you understand.
MoonFall (1 stories) (48 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-11)
This is indeed a heart warming and touching story. I'm sorry for the losses your mother went through. I'm sorry for yours as well because I'm sure you felt like you may have lost a connection. But... I still feel they are watching over you, but I agree with Miracles... You are the big brother now and your little brother needs you to be his protector. They have set a good example for you to follow.:)

valkricry (49 stories) (3269 posts) mod
 
11 years ago (2013-03-10)
Daniel,I had a similiar situation, so I can identify with you. I am one of two, which I did not know until I was around 11 years old. But around the age of 8, I began seeing and hearing my twin brother and for many years he was there to supply comfort and help me not give into the negativity that had become my world.
Then one day he just didn't come around anymore. Perhaps, I out grew the need. Or maybe, he sees I'm ok. This might be your case too.
Is your little brother their reincarnation? That I do not know. I have heard of such things though.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-09)
Interesting situation. I do believe in reincarnation, but I think something different is going on here.
Maybe your siblings watched over you until they felt you could look out for yourself. Now that you are old enough to take care of yourself, they may be keeping an eye on your little brother. I think protectors go where they are most needed. They probably still look in on you, but don't feel that you need them to take an active role in protecting you now. Just my two cents.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
11 years ago (2013-03-09)
AkumaNoKura - I have heard different stories of belief where babies who are lost before birth are reincarnated as another child to the same mother. I saw a true ghost story by an actor who believes he is the reincarnation of his brother who died as child.

Maybe your siblings don't come to you now because there is no need. I understand your feeling of sadness because you must feel like you lost them. I've felt like that a couple of times when I've moved and left behind little girl ghosts. It's heartbreaking, but I guess that's the way it's supposed to be.

In your case, though, maybe they were there for you because you needed them. Now that you are a big brother, your little brother needs you 😕

Thank you for sharing your story with you.
scary_ritwik (2 stories) (34 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-09)
wonder full story AkumaNoKura. Hey you are good at telling story.
Lunahenry (2 stories) (50 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-09)
love your story. It's comforting to know there are protectors on the other side.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: