You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Running Boy

Real Ghost Stories

The Running Boy

 

This story happened during my heydays as a theatre performer in RTU (Rizal Technological University). I used to participate in overnights before due to the last minute rehearsals and polishing. Afterwards, we would doze off and prepare for our shows first thing in the morning. Eventually, I encountered a lot of creepy stuff and did dread a night that scared the hell out of me.

We were doing a major musical that time. (It was entitled "1896".) The show was a success in the long run. We were so busy putting our make-ups on and changing costumes, etc. When the company call was held shortly, we wrapped our things up. Risers and improvised props were then brought upstairs since the lift wasn't working.

Five girls needed to carry a large riser and were headed to 5th floor. As we headed back to the main theatre, something turned odd. The air got so cold, we really had goosebumps. One just decided to hum since we were all girls and were pretty scared. Alas! I almost cursed my colleague's name (the one who hummed) 'cause it was as if she attracted a very negative vibe. Footsteps were already heard. The air grew colder than when we're on the 3rd floor. It just got worse when we stepped on the fourth floor. Right before our eyes was the shadow of a small boy, running, playing and looking at our direction across the staircase! God knew we all shouted and didn't mind how heavy the riser was. The rest of the group just stared wildly because we all started to cry when we reached the gymnasium.

Other hauntings by batchiebones

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, batchiebones, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

majarlika012 (12 stories) (122 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-10-18)
Ohhh! I am also from RTU (Graduated Batch 2011). You mentioned 3rd floor? Of what building? ITC or ITB?
batchiebones (7 stories) (17 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-25)
Hello angeloordiales. Thanks for giving me your opinion. I know a lot of things are explained by Science nowadays and yeah we must really be logical at all times but man, until these days, I can still imagine how that fateful night almost killed us all. Well, hope to catch up with you. Here's my email. Sigawnibatingaw [at] yahoo.com. I hope we will be able to talk more about this. Thanks again.
angeloordiales (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-03-19)
Hello batchiebones, I understand that the situation of your group is been hard, But logically there are no such thing as a ghost. Our minds play with us and creating such an imagination because of the ambience of the place. I also went on rizal technological university and I never seen or feel something strange like that you are saying. But I respect your situation.

Thank you

Angelo Ordiales
Contributor, www.ourhappyschool.com
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-22)
Dear batchiebones, I do have a face book account. Search with my e-mail ID. You will definitely find.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
batchiebones (7 stories) (17 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-13)
Thanks SDS. Do you have a facebook account? Can I add you up?

I am pretty positive in meeting you. See you around SDS. Indeed, I am fascinated in Hindu culture and mahatma gandhi.

Namaste...
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-12)
Hello batchiebones, thanks. I am from India. I have had a few encounters in paranormal. I am not an expert. But interested in the field since several years now.

Hope to hear more from you.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
batchiebones (7 stories) (17 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-12)
Hey there SDS. From what country are you? Btw, here's my email address- sigawnibatingaw [at] yahoo.com. Hope to hear more from you SDS, thanks.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-12)
Dear batchiebones, it is available in my profile. But still I give it to you here. It is sds.vbwo [at] gmail.com
batchiebones (7 stories) (17 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-11)
To SDS;

Oh dear, as far as I know, there was a little boy who happened to be the youngest son of a lady utility in our university. It was said that the spirit of that kiddo really started to roam the whole school after he died because of an accident. Every year that utility would offer a bar of chocolate... By the way, can I ask for your email? Thanks...
valkricry (49 stories) (3268 posts) mod
 
11 years ago (2013-03-10)
Hi batchiebones,
What an odd little tale! I could almost feel the goosebumps myself. Surrre, blame the poor hummer for it. 😆 Oh, but I do feel for you poor girls. And you say all 5 of you experienced it? Definatley something.
ada-iram (8 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-10)
hi batchiebones,
after reading your story I can only say, you know that they are sprits every where and sometimes we have an encounter with them... So forget that and keep in mind this kind of incidents can happen with anyone anywhere so try to 'be brave' and god bless you.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-09)
Hello batchiebones, I could understand how scared all your girls would have been at that point of time. But I would like to ask you did you actually make any investigation into the aspect like if anybody else has seen or experienced such encounter. It could be a residual haunting but still if you can give some more inputs, if you have inquired with anybody else, we would be in a position to express our views.

Thanks for sharing.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: