You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Hospital Experience

Real Ghost Stories

Hospital Experience

 

I had a girlfriend before who has some handful of paranormal experiences. Again, I'm not this fanatic, but only a first-hand believer scary type of person. Yet I know, they exist.

One time, we were visiting a friend in a hospital which is on the 6th floor. While only the two of us in the elevator, I observed she trembles and presses her face on my chest and held my arms firmly, what I did is simply to embrace her until we reached the floor. She was just silent, and a bit restless since coming at the elevator. When I asks her if she was just okay, she just nod with a smile. We stayed for a couple of hours there but much of the visitors were old folks, and that we were simply out of place, so we went outside and told them, we'll be just outside.

In the lobby, there's a nurse station, and few people passing by on the left side and a bit empty and dark (maybe vacant rooms) on right side. We were sitting and talking at some benches on the middle, she was now a bit ease. Moments later while she was busy on her mobile, I wander around some few steps not so far from her. Around 10PM, when I was about to decide that we are to leave because visitors hour is over, I suddenly felt strange around the lobby. The air became dry, and a thin cold wind was blowing out of nowhere. Then a smell of something so awful, that it's like a mixture of a dead meat and strong chemical or something. Then from the right corner, I saw someone dressed on a black suit, like a business attire. A thin-middle aged pale person walking slowly with face down.

When I turned to my girlfriend, she was trembling and couldn't say a word, just shaking. I quickly held her and when I look back again, the person was gone, the lobby was empty. The smell was also gone and the atmosphere went back to normal again. I couldn't believe it he'll be gone that quick, he was just some steps away from us, then I was scared, a kind of late reaction. I told my girlfriend what I saw, and that she said it was the same person at the elevator earlier. I comfort her as much as I could, and that she said, it's been a while since she hadn't experience something like that. When she was calm enough, we then went back to the room of the patient, and told them we're leaving. On our way down, we really waited for many people to go with us in the elevator.

Thank you for reading.

Other hauntings by v0xp0puli101

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, v0xp0puli101, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

lovebugs16 (5 stories) (43 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-10-10)
that's why I hate elevators, I never ride an elevator alone.
v0xp0puli101 (10 stories) (16 posts)
-1
11 years ago (2013-03-12)
Hi SDS!

I didn't really bother to know or make inquiries about that since I knew most hospitals are creepy. Also, it happened way back years ago, and that hospital has already gone some renovations up to this time.
Still when I think back, it's one of my scary experiences.

Thank you and best regards,

😉
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-12)
Dear v0xp0puli101, really I could feel how you and your girl friend must have felt at that point of time. Really a scary encounter. Did you make any inquiries to hospital staff or any other person about this experience. If you had, please post it in the site. I have a feeling because it was in the elevator your girl friend felt and sighted the entity and you saw it in the lobby, some other persons, especially the nurses or hospital staff might have definitely encountered the experiences too.

Thanks for sharing your experience.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: