You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Silent

Real Ghost Stories

Silent

 

When I was just 8 years old, I didn't think any horror stories are real. They're just fiction that elders scare us with.

I lived with my aunt here in Cebu when I was 8. Her house wasn't done at that time. The windows didn't have jalousies yet nor bars. There's two rooms which are used: one upstairs, one on the ground level. Across the room in the ground level is the bathroom.

One night I woke up in the middle of the night to take a pee. Then when I was about to went back to the room I saw my cousins sitting on the window jamb by the living room. I was puzzled why they were there in the middle of the night and why they wore clothes like old people. I called them, "Ate, Kuya." I was frightened when they both just stared at me and didn't say anything. I felt the hair on my arms and on my back stand. I hurriedly ran to the room and went back to bed hiding under the blanket.

The day after that my aunt told me to go to my grandpa's house to give him something. My cousin that I saw the other night was there so I asked her if she and Kuya was at our aunt's house. She said that they didn't go there. I didn't mind what I saw because maybe it was just my imagination.

Now, my other Kuya told me that the house next to my aunt's house near to where I saw my cousins, which weren't my cousins, was sold not just once but already six times to different families since 2001. I don't think this is scary but when you're the one that had experienced this, you will feel hair stand on your body.

My grandpa once told me that behind my aunt's house once lived a couple that was killed during the World War II.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, maytan, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Anubis_return (22 posts)
-4
6 years ago (2018-04-20)
This is sure is scary. The way your cousins look at you was definitely creepy!

Nice story mate!

Lady-glow: ❤
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-03-13)
Was the living room well illuminated? Perhaps the experience you had was a mix of a sleepy head and darkness?
Do you or your aunt know if any of the other families buying the house ever saw "your cousins"?

I agree with sds and find it difficult to say anything based on the information you provide.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-03-13)
Hi maytan, that was a strange experience. You said the neighbourhood house was changed hands six times since 2001. Then when did you have your experience? Well I am not doubting your encounter but just wanted to have some clarity because it is possible that it would not have been possible to sell a particular house from one to another within a year or two. Then I assume atleast it could have happened in a span of say 4 years. Then you would have had your experience in 2005 or 2006, in which case if you were 8 years old then, are you 15 or 16. Because it says that you are a young adult and not a teenager. Thats why asked.

Also, without further input, it is difficult to comment on your story. I do not think that the neighbourhood house history would have anything to do with what you saw on that day in the living room of your aunt. That too why should they appear to you as your cousins. But atleast have you inquired your aunt or whether she had seen any such entities resembling your cousins. If so, please post it. Because with this very limited narrative, it is difficult to comment further.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: