You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Black Mass

Real Ghost Stories

The Black Mass

 

I've had experiences with the paranormal since I was quite young. The first experience, that I can recall, was when I was 11. My grandpa picked me up from school as he always did. My friends and I had come with the idea to do fake tattoos for money. As soon as I got home I went to the kitchen to begin work on new designs. My grandpa went on to mow the lawn as he did every Friday. I never was afraid to be in the house alone. My grandparent's house was always an inviting one.

For some reason I started to feel uneasy. I ignored the feeling and continued on with my work. After a few minutes, I couldn't ignore the feeling anymore and decided to get a drink to calm down. I looked up and saw a black mass standing in the doorway of the laundry room. At first I thought it was my brother attempting to play a trick on me.

"Haha, Shane, that's real funny!" I yelled. The figure continued to stare at me. I started to feel like I wasn't looking at something human. Before I could react, the figure walked into the laundry room. I decided to follow it with the hope that it was definitely my brother playing tricks on me. I didn't see anything as when I looked down the hall. I checked the bathroom and the closet just in case, but there was nothing there either.

I wish I could say this was my one and only experience with the dark figure, but unfortunately there are many more stories regarding this evil being. This was the beginning of some of the most terrifying moments of my life. I'll definitely be posting more stories regarding "the black mass".

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Kentucky

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, nkyghosthunter, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

SilverWings1997 (guest)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-22)
It's either a demon or a shadow person (if you have native american in your blood, even just a little, it more likely to be one).
I suggest that you put salt at the top of all your doors and windows to keep it out of your house. That's all the information I have at the moment on how to rid yourself of spirits and such. I wish I could help more, I'm having problems with my own shadow being (not sure what it is either).
~Hope I helped a little ^_^
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-21)
Did you ever tell your grandfather or your parents what you saw?
XypherXamerChain (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-20)
Sounds like you're dealing with something other than a ghost here, hon. I do hope you get some help to get rid of it.
Best wishes.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: