You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Why Do You Need To Stare At Me?

Real Ghost Stories

Why Do You Need To Stare At Me?

 

This happened around just after my high school. I am from Malaysia, at that time we were introduce National Service (mandatory government military service programmes) for our country. I was in the first batch to serve for my country well, lucky me! Things were not properly organize yet but all in all it was a great experience except for the thing that happened to me.

To make this story easier to understand, I'll explain the place that I slept in detail. We were all assign into long houses so each platoon gets one for themselves and each house consists of 30 boys. Just imagine a single story house with a long walkway filled with beds. Fifteen at each sides and each bed is separated with a small cabinet (sorry to be so detailed but this is important to the story).

So two months have passed with stories circulating around that people had been possessed and seeing lady-like figures under banana trees. Luckily I did not encounter any of these until that unfortunate night. Everyone went to bed after a long day of field training and classes at around 11 pm. I'm not too sure about the time, I would guess 2 or 3 am? I woke up sweating heavily that night (which never happened before because it is usually very cool). Wiping off my sweat and rubbing my eyes as I turn my head to the right (as I was sleeping at the far left end corner of the house), I saw a black thingy (it looks like a human shaped cloud) floating on top one of my friends bed not too far from mine. It was like 5-6 beds away.

I thought I was imagining it at that time so I rub my eyes again and took a clearer look and DAMN! (sorry for the language) it was real. I froze for a moment after that I turned and face the other way trying my best to sleep back (well for sure I can't). I was so scared that I started to tear, in order to decrease the level of fear I had at that time, I reached out to my friend next to my bed and gave him a good punch (by doing that I feel that I won't be alone at that situation). But in vain my friend woke up for an instant and went back to bed. So I stayed in a fetal position and filled my mind with happy thoughts to keep my mind of it and about 2-3 hours of agony I finally doze off (it was a miracle).

In the morning around 6 am, with lack of sleep all of us had to wake up for morning exercises. As I was sitting on my bed trying to figure out what happened before. Across my bed, another room mate (not that close because of different groups of friends) was staring at me. So I asked him, why are you looking at me like that? Did you see what I saw yesterday night? He replied, yes. But it did not end there. He said, as I was struggling to get back to sleep (besides punching my friend), he saw that cloud like human thingy flew across the walkway, sitting on the bed next to mine (I was facing the other way). Looking and staring at me the whole night.

I got so freaked out. I rushed straight to the platoon leader and explained my eventful night and demanded that they do something about it or else I am packing my bags and heading home. Eventually things turned out for the best, as I stayed for the last month there, every night I can hear people patrolling around and having conversation so I can have that peace of mind. For that cloud like human thingy, I'm not sure what is it? But seriously, do you need to stare at me the whole night?

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Curious_Guy, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

white_noise (7 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-23)
I do not like shadow people I have seen 2 so far and I do not want to see another.
Curious_Guy (1 stories) (2 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-03-21)
Thanks again for the comments again all and [at] rockangel13 unfortunately I was too afraid at that time too notice any vibes LOL.
chelseylobo (4 stories) (26 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-20)
hmm I got the chills... Quite scary to have something watch over you...
Maybe just a curious entity...
Finding the history about the place could give in about the occurences that took place.

Regards.
Riri (7 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-20)
mwuahahah...that last sentence...Lol!
Great story, I hope you find out what that thing was... Pfff scary!
rockangel13 (guest)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-20)
Curious_Guy,

Yes, maybe you're right. Did you feel any sort of energy or vibes during the presence of the black thingy? And thanks for the reply 😊

Regards,
Rockangel13
Curious_Guy (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-19)
Thanks for the comment the place was in Raub, Pahang. I did not inquire much about the place because the whole camp site was surrounded by forest so I assume that thingy should be a harmless wandering spirit from the forest.
Lilady4 (7 stories) (427 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-19)
Scary story here, Curious_Guy! I would be absolutely terrified and would not go back to sleep after that experience! I wonder what kind of spirit it was/is? Perhaps you can do some more research on the area?
Love & Light, Rachel ❤
rockangel13 (guest)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-19)
Nice story. In which place did this happen in Malaysia? Did you manage to find out some more about the place? Maybe it'll help you.

Regards,
Rockangel13

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: