You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Demons / Possessions / Exorcisms :: The Posession Of A Raktha Pisachi - Blood Sucker

Real Ghost Stories

The Posession Of A Raktha Pisachi - Blood Sucker

 

I was afraid of the dark and ghost movies in my childhood. I never had a firsthand experience of my own until the below mentioned scene happened in my life. The incident happened when I was in my 5th Std:

My mom and dad are a good couple. They have small quarrels between themselves but they make a very good, loving and a caring couple. (We were a family of 7 members: Grandfather, Maternal Grandmother, Paternal Grandmother, Dad's sis (my aunt) Mom, Dad and me. We also had my uncle who's come for a vacation at that time.

It started from a No Moon day that my Mom started shouting at night. This repeated for every night. Dad never used to believe in ghosts, so he said it might be a dream or just a hallucination. So we checked with my Mom and she started saying that somebody is trying to choke her neck, every night, and we were unable to make out who it was.

We had a very big bedroom that my Aunt, grandmothers and I used to sleep in. It was big enough that even my Mom and Dad used to sleep in the same room sometimes.

We couldn't make out what/who it was; when the lights were turned on everything used to be in normal. So this continued for 2-3 days again, when we all were convinced that my Mom was possessed by some evil spirit. So my Uncle bought a pendent of Hanuman and asked my Mom wear it. She did that.

Everything seemed settled. But one day before the Full moon, My Mom yelled to her peaks for life and lights were turned on. As usual nothing was found spooky around. My Mom started crying all night as she was frightened.

The next day we all slept in the same bedroom and my Mom asked for the lights to be on for that night, even we too felt it was good. It was around 1.15AM. My mom started shouting again. All of us woke up and we were startled to see what happened, and I get goosebumps all over if I ever recollect the scene. My Dad was choking my Mom's neck!

Suddenly when he observed that all of us are looking at him and about to pounce on him to save my Mom, he just jumped back and started saying that there was something eerie on my Mom's neck. But he was caught red-handed.

My Uncle confirmed that my Dad was possessed and started questioning him, "Who are you?" "Where Did you come from?" and "Why she/he has chosen my Dad?". I was peeping from my Grandmother's neck, shivering and I was sweating profusely though it was mid-winter.

My Dad didn't answer any of the questions. He kept saying like, "Why are y'all looking at me so weirdly?" He said his own name (we were relieved by this). He started scolding all of us as usual, saying we've all gone mad with all our blind-beliefs.

He continuously asked to let him sleep and he kept saying, "There's nothing supernatural that happened." He concluded saying, "All back to your beds"... In his normal firm voice. We all, though, were puzzled why my Dad tried to choke my Mom, adjusted and were converging to a point that he's not possessed as we can see him behaving normally, we were again settling down in our beds. But I was worried for my Mom, who had no strength left in her to face for one more attack. She was hiding herself again in her bed sheet shivering all over and crying in herself. But all of a sudden my Uncle shouted, "Nobody sleeps tonight..."

We all rose up again seeing his face red in anger to finish some uncompleted task. He started asking the same old questions to my Dad (like "Who are you?", "Where Did you come from?"), until both were shouting at each other. So my Mom and uncle took the courage to face it. They started to chant the Gayatri Mantra in my Dad's ears. He was so irritated but listened and was waiting with patience for my Mom and Uncle to stop.

This procedure continued until 3.00AM... When suddenly we all heard a Lady Crying out. "S-T-O-P I-T" "That's enough." We were so dumbfounded. To our surprise, my Dad started sitting like a small girl and started giggling in girlish way. Seeing this, my uncle didn't stop, he continued.

Dad, in the same voice looking at my Mom in anger, started asking, "What mistake have I done to you? You have your husband all day long and also almost all night. Couldn't you lend his soul to me for 2 hours at night?" There was silence all over the room. Again the silence was broken, "I have never come in your way, so why are you so possessive of your husband?" My Mom had no words... All of us were watching my Dad... Mouths agape. My Uncle regained all his courage, strength and conscience. He started asking in a strong voice, "This man is hers. Why do you want to take him, you cannot do this, leave him." Dad replied again in a lady's voice, looking at the roof, "Why should I? Ask her to leave. I have only one thing to say, I have no troubles with her, except for her Puja's she does every day for every one and especially for her husband, due to which some force is restraining me to take this man's soul away. That's the only reason every night I try to kill her and she shouts... I AM NOT GOING TO LEAVE THE MAN, I WANT HIM!" My uncle was so angry and started reciting Hanuman Chalisa and all the Godly Mantras he knew. My Dad started wailing and moaning in a girl's voice banging his head with hands (which normally ladies do).

At around 5.00AM, my Dad suddenly fell on the bed and lost consciousness.

The very next day morning we took him to a Muslim Baba, who tied a Taviz to get rid of this Demon. He said it was a Raktha Pisachi (blood sucking ghost) and he was brought at the right time as it was discovered on the full moon days itself. He said that if we would have brought him one day late he would've completely gone under her control.

Dad came home and slept and woke up the next day afternoon suddenly from his bed and ran to the verandah. He started saying, "No, I am not going to come this time you go away." We couldn't see anything in front of the house.

As soon as he came back we asked him what happened. He started narrating that (as he is a teacher by profession, he used to go to home and teach students). One day, on the way when he was driving to one of his early classes at around 5.00AM on the beach road, he saw a person on the road asking for lift from a distance (not sure male/female). He thought of giving lift and he drove near and as he was driving near he could slowly see the figure was a lady and she was vanishing into the thin air. He stopped his bike at that point got down and saw, to his astonishment, there was no one. So he considered it as his hallucination as he hadn't had a good sleep the night before. He returned home after that.

Starting from that day onwards he got dreams that he was taken by the same lady through some cemeteries, graveyards, drainages, some ugly sewage places, which were pitch dark and she used to ask him to feed on blood of dead corpses as she used to do the same. He never took it for reality as he always thought it was a hallucination or a dream. But today he said the lady came and was calling him but as he rejected, she went away.

We asked him what she looked like. He told that he has never seen her face as it was always covered with hair until knees and she wore a black saree and black bangles.

Even though, to think logically, my Dad and Mom never quarreled to that extent of killing each other after this incident or before this incident, but my Dad did behave like this that night and did try to kill my Mom. So all that boiled down to the conclusion of existence of some supernatural negative power and did prove the power of God also.

This encounter made me so scared and was my first experience. Will keep you posted with few more experiences.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Pubaka, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ladydarke (113 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-01-28)
Mods,

This story has been narrated by HorrorStudio1 on a YouTube video. Here's the link:

Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jo_fIOyIgYc

That's the same scary story YouTube channel that had narrated the other YGS story, Voices in the Factory, without permission.

Doesn't look like the author of this story has been around for a long time in order to be asked about giving permission, so I'll just post this heads up for the mods as it's beginning to look like HorrorStudio1 may be a bit endemic about grabbing YGS content.

Cheers
Dip1904 (115 posts)
-1
9 years ago (2014-11-16)
this is a feasible story - such pick up kind of vagabond spirits do exists - they aren't in folklore if it wasn't true at some level or at some point... Well, as vivekananda said, its truly like watching a ghost - those who see believe it, those who don't, gives a shiat about it.
Pubaka (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-12)
Here comes my next story in a few hours.
And btw, I reside in Visakhpatnam of A.P.
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-06-11)
To Pubaka very neat story and horrible at the same time... I never heard such kind of incident before. Thanks to lord your mom and dad are safe...
Anushkasabre (15 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-11)
One of my aunts also had the same experience like this. Where do you reside by the way
Pubaka (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-31)
Yes, that was a really scary experience. Sorry that I couldn't get back to this account because I lost my credentials. I have a few more experiences and I'd definitely keep you posted. My Mom and Dad are fine now. They are doing great. I am 25 now and all the above stuff happened when I was 12.
Rocker303 (4 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-19)
It was really a horrible story! Great narration! And I was completely got goosebumps all over my body when I read that your father was doing all the stuff! #great expirience
bambam (1 stories) (20 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-04-18)
This is really scary. Glad that your uncle was there to save your mom from that negative spirit. Hope everything is ok with your family now... God Bless!
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-25)
This account had a nice twist- never expected the culprit to be your father. I'm not sure what it is, I just find the statements/explanations by the entity, through your father, to be too forthcoming. Honesty has never been something these entity's are known for, and only "give it up" under great strain through intervention- but again, could be one of those things where "you had to be there" -anyway, enjoyed your account.
guy123 (2 stories) (36 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-25)
Pubaka - Thanks for posting a nice story and enjoyed reading it. Self protection would have helped in first place.
zombie_killer_of_india (35 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-03-24)
hi pubaka,
I had only heard that rakta pisacha is the indian translation of VAMPIRES who too become powerful in new moon days. All thanks to your brave uncle.
QUES:whats the difference between pisacha and rakta pisacha. Are they different?
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-24)
Hello Pubaka, that was a scary narration indeed. I agree with shady. Raktha Pisachi is a blood-sucker and gets powerful on New Moon Day. You have been fortunate that your uncle was around when it happened. By the way, I want to ask you if your uncle has been experienced in driving away the spirits like it happened in your father's case. But I do not think it is a demon, it might have been a dangerous negative spirit. Happy that your dad and mom were alright after the incident.

Thanks for sharing.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
Shady4u (2 stories) (188 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-23)
Hey there! I've heard of this rakhta pisachi before and many stories related to it. I've also heard that she is more powerful on the new moon day. I enjoyed your story throughout, must've been a very scary experience. Hope your dad is at the best oh his health. All thanks to your brave uncle. Awesome story. Thanks.
-Shady
valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
 
11 years ago (2013-03-23)
Pubaka,
This is scary. My understanding of your culture is limited, so I stumbled a bit through some of it. But found it horrifying all the same.
How fortunate your Uncle was visiting at the time, or the ending may have been very different!
elnoraemily (guest)
+1
11 years ago (2013-03-23)
I obviously have trouble reading these and ignoring the part of me that has studied too much psychology. But I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story! It was a well written, easy read and I hope your father is well.
Gayatrishiva (3 stories) (121 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-03-23)
O my God that's scary I am glad your uncle was courageous enough to ask questions and to know that he was possessed I hope your dad is doing fine now.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: