You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Ghost In A Shoe Store

Real Ghost Stories

Ghost In A Shoe Store

 

Five years ago when I was 17, still in high school I went to pick up my friend Elizabeth one day from her job. I went on the bus I had no car or license at the time by the way. Elizabeth and I were really close we are still really good friends but I don't really see her as much as our high school days because she has a daughter now and she is always working.

Well she used to work in this shoe store/clothing store located on Broadway in Chula Vista, California. I went there many times but this time when I went to pick her up on the bus was super weird and I honestly don't know what that was.

Well getting to the point, it was about nine or ten o'clock at night and there was no one else in the store because she was closing. She told me if I wanted to look around the store while she did some things in the office and she had to get her stuff. I told her it was ok and I would wait so I started looking around the store. The store is called WSS (warehouse shoe store) sorry for not mentioning it earlier, and it's divided half shoes and half clothing but I think the shoe section is bigger. Well I was in between.

I was in the clothing section looking at some shoes facing the other side when suddenly on the corner of my eye I see just a small black silhouette running from the shoe to the clothes section. I turned around but I didn't see anything so I paid no mind because I thought maybe there was still someone in the store and their child was running around. I continued looking at shoes and I hear the rack right behind me move so I turned around and I see the clothes moving like someone had just opened it to go inside the clothes rack. I used to do that when I was a little girl so I thought maybe this little boy or girl is trying to scare me so I giggled and I peeked down and I don't see no feet or anything! I opened the clothes to see inside the rack and there was nobody there so I started walking around the area and I didn't find nobody.

I wasn't scared I was more surprised then Elizabeth came out telling me we could go now (she did have a car) and I told her what had just happened to me. She said she felt something touch her before. The funny thing is that I'm very strong minded and I have never seen a ghost so I think it's kind of funny I saw one at a shoe store. I tried researching about it but I didn't find anything so if anybody knows if anything happened in that store please let me know.

Thanks for reading!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Vampy90, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

WhiteWolf (4 stories) (147 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-26)
Vampy90,

Instead of researching the store you should try researching about the land that the store was built on because it is possible that it was built on some old property and the entity is only there checking out the store.

Whitewolf,
Vampy90 (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-25)
I know I didn't think of that at the moment and it was such a long time ago lol I don't really go there but I will soon just to interrogate the people that work there.
imlovinit (11 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-24)
Great story and very polite of you to giggle, how about the cctv camera maybe its picked up something
Vampy90 (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-24)
A little after that my friend Elizabeth and I didn't really keep in touch because she was always busy and she doesn't work there anymore but I will ask the workers when I go and see if I can find some mystery behind it.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-24)
Hello Vampy90, you said that you did some research on it. Did you ask your friend Elizabeth about it and she just said that she also felt someone was touching her. But did she ask somebody else in the store, who were working with her at that point of time. I think some one, who was working at the shop, might have definitely come across or experienced the presence of the entity. If it is possible, try to find out. Even now, it might be possible, if that store exists, there could be some activity. Try to find out or ask your friend if she asked someone else in the store at that time and post it to us.

Thanks for sharing.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: