You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Non Human Entities :: Ghost Babies

Real Ghost Stories

Ghost Babies

 

In my last story 'Constant Dream' I had mentioned that many other paranormal incidents happened to my father right from his childhood. Following is another one of those incidents that I am going to share with you.

My father spent his childhood in his native village (countryside) some 40-45 years ago and at that time of this incident, he was around 8 years old. Those days when groups of local people came to perform acts/play/drama in the villages, entire community of the village would go there to watch and have entertainment which used to run until late nights like 2-3 a.m. It was one of those nights where all the people of my father's village merrily went to watch such play-except my father, since he was a bit unwell, and so he was accompanied by his mother (my grandma). Those days their houses were made of mud and they even did not have electricity connection in their village. They had only kerosene lamps or earthen lamps as their source of light at night.

So coming back to the story, around 10 p.m., my father told my grandma about his need to pee and so they came out of their house together. Please know this that those days, they did not have well-built toilets or bathrooms to answer their calls of nature. In times like night, they would do that just a few yards away in their backyard or something like that. Attached to the back yard, beyond a few steps, there was a big jungle of bamboo shoots. My father answered his call while grandma waited for him nearby. Few minutes into peeing, my father saw something near the bushes of the jungle and said to grandma- "Hey mother,what's that"...?...This is what the mother-son duo saw:

Just a few feet away toward the jungle, two premature babies were crawling and slowly coming towards their direction. But there was something wrong in them- their eyes were glowing red. My grandma told my father to hurry up and they came back rushing towards their house and bolted the door from inside. My father asked her curiously what were those that looked like babies. My grandma knew and so she told him that those 'babies' were not 'natural' human babies and were definitely 'unearthly'- the way they were 'out' at that time of the night- inside a jungle. Also since their eyes were glowing red, so she knew something was not right with them. They actually looked like 'demon' babies! They waited until other members of their family returned. They returned very late at night around 2:00'o clock, but she didn't feel it right to inform them about what they saw at that time of the night and let everyone rest for the night.

Next morning, they told about the incident to the other members of their family. Very soon, the news spread like wild fire in the entire village of what they saw. The villagers also understood that such a sighting cannot be that of normal human babies (with red eyes) roaming in a jungle with no elder/human nearby. Still, to confirm, a group of the villagers started searching the entire forest in a hope to find if there could be any human inhabitants. But all were in vain. There were no trace of anything or anyone in the entire jungle, besides no one had ever seen any person living inside the forest that was so densely covered with tall bamboo bushes.

That was the story. Nobody came to know anything about those ghostly babies ever. Nobody ever saw anything again as per my father's knowledge, and hopefully, nobody was ever hurt. Nevertheless, my father still remembers what he saw that night plain clear, as also by my grandma (though she's not there anymore).

Thank you for reading my story. Sorry if my English is not good enough, its not my first language. Hopefully have many more to share about my father's experiences.

Other hauntings by Bluerose19

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Bluerose19, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
9 years ago (2015-04-09)
bunz - a little more respect please. If you don't have anything worthwhile to offer, refrain from leaving a comment.
bunz (2 posts)
-1
9 years ago (2015-04-09)
i suspect some kind of offa an alien encounter here... Could be the two babies were...were...Jadoo and his girlfriend!

JADOOOO...JAAAADOOOOOOO...JADU
vm (8 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-23)
ohhh,,that was spooky... Seeing scary thing in the night is really a frightening experience...
zombie_killer_of_india (35 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-03-26)
hi rook,
Dayan is the indian form of witch. Hope you would find more here-http://www.indianhorrortales.com/20/13/01/bhoot-bacchha-devil-child-form-of.html and http://www.indianhorrortales.com/20/13/01/a-daayan-chudail-witch-or-just-co.html
If you can't link then copy the address and paste in address bar of the browser.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-03-26)
Bluerose,

Thank you for sharing your Fathers/Grandmothers experience with us, sounds creepy indeed.

Zombie_killer_of_india,

With all do respect I do not find 'Hollywood Movies' to be a great source of information when it comes to things of a Paranormal Nature. Hollywood will take a simple story and twist it so much that it becomes unrecognizable.

Thank you for this information...

"children of 'dayan' (chudail),who are reffered as a type of demon and thus her baby a child of demon..."

I do not know much Indian Folklore and the information you have provided gives me a great place to start a bit of research.

Respectfully,

Rook
zombie_killer_of_india (35 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-26)
hi zetafornow,
As it is mentioned there were two creatures and rodent are rarely seen in couple. Well I don't think it to be a rodent because at night rodent don't come out due to the fear of the preadator i.e. Snakes.
zombie_killer_of_india (35 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-26)
hi bluerose,
A similiar story has been posted in indianghosttales.com by the author named rohit. Read it to find some clue.
Well I have read that these are the children of 'dayan' (chudail),who are reffered as a type of demon and thus her baby a child of demon.
According to an urban myth if a pregnent lady dies accidentaly or is mudered and her funeral rites are not done, then she becomes dayan and her children are called the child of demon.
For better inference you can the hollywood movie-constantine.
Keep posting,
Z_K_O_I
Bluerose19 (3 stories) (164 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-26)
Zeta: Thank you for your comment. Actually they totally appeared as 'human' babies;there's no doubt about that and even grandma confirmed about it later. But as I said their eyes told something different about them. There could have been a possibility of nocturnal animals in that jungle but then how could other people never saw anything before and after that.Plus,the search carried out in the forest by the villagers next day could not lead to any such explanation.Nevertheless,I will ask my father about the possibility that you mentioned. 😊
Bluerose19 (3 stories) (164 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-26)
ladyglow: Ha ha ha... I am so sorry about that sentence... 😆...I really must have mistakenly wrote 'minutes' instead of 'seconds'. Thank you for pointing out the error. 😊...and you are right, even if I myself were in place of my father, I would have run without even finishing! 😜
zetafornow (4 stories) (447 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-03-25)
Hello Bluerose:

By the way you write, I would guess that English was your first language so definitely no worries there. This is surely a scary story. Now your father was only eight-years-old so he must have been terrified. Is there any type of animals in the jungle that could appear like that? There are many different rodent-type of animals that are nocturnal...don't know about the red eyes though but possibly?

Zeta.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-03-25)
Your English is very good, and your story is interesting and creepy, though I have to admit one part made me laugh very hard:
"Few minutes into peeing, my father saw..."
And then: "My grandma told my father to hurry up..."
Most people take only seconds peeing, and, if I had seen those babies crawling in the bush, I would had run immediately, even with my pants down to my knees 😆!

Good story, thanks for sharing
Bluerose19 (3 stories) (164 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-25)
Thanks for your first comment,valkricry.The good thing was that hopefully, it was not known to be experienced anymore by any other person after that. But at the same time I wonder what could those be? Were they really 'demon' babies? And babies means was there any possibility of their having 'demon' parents nearby? 😨

I am scared like anything by even imagining about that! 😨 😭
valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
+1
11 years ago (2013-03-25)
Bluerose19,
First, your English was just fine. Very creepy tale! I'm glad you could share it with us, but sorry it was experienced!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: