You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Auntie's Experience Scarred Her For Life

Real Ghost Stories

Auntie's Experience Scarred Her For Life

 

My first story is about my auntie which my mum had told me when my auntie was in Bangladesh, by the way we all live in the same house there. In the night she was sleeping with her sister-in-law and my mum. She had woken up in the middle of the night to, I suppose, get a drink. When she came back, she found their bedroom door (leading to outside) open. Standing there she saw something which is called a ferotni.

Ferotnis are dead ladies that are mostly found around trees. They are jealous of other girls' hair. Their description (even though I haven't seen one I could imagine how they look as my mum had explained to me what they were), they wear white saris, have long hair and aren't very pleasant looking at. My auntie (very brave), ignored it and went back to sleep.

It weren't just in Bangladesh. It was about two years ago they got a new house. I have gone incredibly close to that house as I go there almost every weekend, but I always have a weird feeling that I'm being watched but never shared it with anyone as my auntie was always worried about being alone in that house. Before her husband bought that house they were staying in my uncle's mum's house.

One day when I was quite small and my cousin was a baby, my auntie had called my mum at that time. She was all alone in her house she was saying she felt scared and weird all alone there.

Of course I wouldn't remember what happened back then but my mum mentioned it a few days when my auntie was at my house and when I asked my auntie what she saw she said, "It was a long black figure which seemed to belong to a male." She also mentioned how, after that, she could never watch a horror movie.

This is my first time submitting a story so if there are any mistakes please forgive me.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, sabzzz786, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

zinia (2 stories) (6 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-10-06)
Is it Ferotni Or Penti? I heard of Petni, Same as You describe of Ferotni. 😕
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-26)
Hi sabzzz786, I have missed this story when you submitted it exactly 8 months ago. But when some other narrative came up referring ferotni, I searched google and found this one.

But it is quite difficult to comment on it because we don't know for sure that it was ferotni that your aunt saw in the night and secondly, in the new house about 2 years ago, if it was a male, then it couldn't have been fertoni.

Still if your aunt lives in the same house, why don't you investigate about the history of the house and try to find out from the neighbours if they have anything or any clue about ferotni or whatever male sighting your aunt had. If you find anything, kindly post it in the site. It will help us learn more about ferotni or will give us clue about your aunt's sighting in the new house.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: