You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Party Crasher

Real Ghost Stories

Party Crasher

 

It was my tenth birthday and I had nine girls staying the night. Around twelve, two of my friends went to sleep but the rest of us stayed up. Around three, we started taking pictures with my friend Abby's phone.

We took a picture of my friend Jess on the couch. We noticed some kind of white smudge on the picture so we wiped the lens off, but the white thing was still there. We continued to try to get it off. Out of nowhere, Anna screamed. She yelled for us to look at the screen, and when we looked the "smudge" was moving. It had gone from a circle to an undefinable shape and just kept writhing there.

As we stood there dumbfounded, what ever it was disappeared but the wall appeared to have cracks going down it. We went over to the wall not knowing what to do. Sophie noticed that there was tapping in the fuze box. The lights went out putting us into complete darkness. When the lights came on seconds later, the cracks were gone and there was no sign of anything happening except our extreme fear of the basement. This was my first paranormal experience, I have had two more since then. One of them will happen just a week later when I see a white man walk through the hallway outside my room then vanish.

I recently let my curiosity and suspicions get the best of me and purchased an app that it supposed to use magnetic fields and other real tools to contact and see ghosts. I was a little doubtful about if it really worked or not. This doubt made me surprised when the device led me to the basement. Then, even more surprising, gave me an intelligent response. I asked out loud what it wanted and when the phone played back the audio it said help me. I then asked it to show itself and it responded by asking me why. When I said I needed to see it to help it, it told me don't. I still am not completely sure about the abilities of the app and whether they are real or not, but the instructions say that it is based on a real science. If anyone would like to try it and tell me if they believe it is real or not it is called ghost detect.

Other hauntings by AM616

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Illinois

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, AM616, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

AM616 (2 stories) (4 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-06)
The second occurance fits a residual haunting so I think that is what it was also I have heard of having a third eye or sixth sence and I have had three paranormal expiriences and I'm only 15 so do I have this or does it even exsist and can you give me more information about it
demonicsheikh (55 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-04)
Are you mad? Why did you contact that thing? Now it will never leave you.
The first mist experience you faced was because this reason. People and everything around us needs rest. The thing was trying to tell you to keep it down.
2nd story Some spirits wander in night.
3rd experience. He/she wanted help. If he/she asks for your blood or flesh. Will you help?
Dont be stupid. There is a reason that there is a curtain between the two worlds.
Sorry for my behaviour.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-04)
sam4nirvana,

This area I'm a bit 'less sure' about.

Cellphones have 'text' capability and 'ghost hunters' use something called a 'Ovulas' (sp?) that 'allows' spirits to generate words in order to communicate...

It may not have to do with the app at all, or maybe the app allows for easier 'access' to the text function on the cellphone... So it may be possible that the 'ghost app' you downloaded has allowed your phone to act as an 'Ovulas' (sp?) and a 'spirit' is able to use it to generate words.

I still am researching this, but that is my opinion at the moment.

Respectfully,

Rook
sam4nirvana (4 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-04)
[at] rookdygin was so waiting for your comment.

I've had another experience, last night at around 03:35 I got up from the noise of what I think I heard was something trying to open my bedroom door, which I lock when I sleep. Ignoring it I again I went back to sleep only to be awakened another 2 times again.

Then I Started "The app" again after a long time, and within the first 10 seconds (which is usually the time it takes to normalize, as mentioned by its developer) it said its very first two words "Open Door"

Btw I forgot to mention, the reason for my paranoia that no one was there in my house outside of my room at the time when I was woken up by the sound.

[at] rookdygin what could this be. I would be happy if you could suggest something other than paranormal (might help me rid of fear)
Skeptic_not_Sceptic (19 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-04)
I agree with Rook, and he explained it very well. A cellphone is not built with the same components as an EMF detector, and cannot function as one with a simple app install.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-04)
I've said this before and I am going to say it again...

A software application CAN NOT change the physical capabilities of the electronic device it is downloaded onto.

The operating frequency range of cellphones is well above the frequency range of the 'detectors' used by 'ghost hunting' groups. This is 'built in', something determined by the hardware that makes a cellphone work and no amount of software can change the 'hardwired' capabilities designed into the phone itself.

Is it possible for certain electronic devices to detect changes in the electromagnetic field, changes that may indicate the presence of a spirit... YES it is possible, but these devices are designed to detect much smaller/lower frequencies than a cellphone is designed to operate on.

Respectfully,

Rook
AM616 (2 stories) (4 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-03)
The app is called ghost detector pro and I have it on the iphone but it can't hurt to check the android store
Amie_16 (2 stories) (104 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-03)
Hey I like your way of writing the story and it is really scary as well! And what about the app? Is it an android app? If so then please tell me its name Thanks!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: