You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Man On My Property And Other Experiences

Real Ghost Stories

The Man On My Property And Other Experiences

 

This is my first story (I have 3 stories here). My house is a single story farmhouse and is about 75 years old. When you walk in, you see the living room, to your left is the kitchen/dining room. And if you look to your right, there is the hallway. Down the hall is my room, my mother's, my sister's and the bathroom. And my property used to be Indian land. There are also two fields by my house, one in the front, one in the back. So, here it is:

Story #1:

One night, I was laying in my bed when something told me to look by the hall. I did and I saw this white person walk by my bedroom door. It was glowing white and moved fast and I almost shiat my pants! After it went by, I went out to where it went, and it was gone! It must of went through the wall! My mother said that she saw it too. Any ideas? And please comment below.

Story #2:

One evening, just before dusk, I was out in the field in the BACK of the house and I saw this "man" come running by me. I ran like hell and when I got back home, the "man" was gone. No trace of it. Any ideas?

Story #3:

I woke up at about midnight and I saw this outline of a man in my hallway and the outline was yellow/gold color. It just stood there, and I went by it and said, "Get out of my hallway." As soon as I said that, it vanished. Never to be seen again. It was gone and I just went back to bed.

Thank you for reading, GHOSTBUSTERS1234

NOTE: We don't use Ouija boards or any other ways to contact spirits.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ireland

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, GHOSTBUSTERS1234, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

WishfulNull (151 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-15)
Hmm...ok ghostbusters1234, unless you're able to clear up this inconsistency regarding you living on "indian land" in Ireland, I'm afraid you'll be boarding the Magic Bus... For your riding comfort, may I offer you a nice warm B.S. Blankie?
valkricry (49 stories) (3268 posts) mod
 
11 years ago (2013-04-11)
It's Ireland, Paul. The OP already said he doesn't know what tribe. I know, I know... Puff Bayram is already warming up the magic bus...
paul19 (1 stories) (18 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-04-11)
That was harsh, sorry I just get mad when I see things historically incorrect. I'm a geek in that way. I don't know of hearing about Indians in Ireland so is this supposed to be in the U.S.A? Otherwise don't know what to say.
goldduster (55 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-08)
I was hoping the part about the Indians was cleared up that they didn't live there they raised money for the people that lived there
paul19 (1 stories) (18 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-08)
Indians... Not trying to be harsh but seriously. I know what tribe the potato tribe... Seriously you are trying to tell us that there are native Americans in Europe?
Petersspirit (4 stories) (144 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-07)
Hi Ghostbusters1234,

I think that by having noticed this spirit it became more and more active with you. Making contact is like they say -waking up the dead-

I remember reading somewhere, in a book or so, about Indians stranded in Ireland. And an Indian group in America sending them money.

Thank you for sharing this experience with us...

Peter,
goldduster (55 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-06)
I was watching a show on Andrew Jackson and a lot of casinos owned by Indian tribes will not take 20 dollar bills because his picture is on it
valkricry (49 stories) (3268 posts) mod
 
11 years ago (2013-04-06)
That's kindof sad, goldduster. But look at it this way - you've a whole new area opened for study 😊. The Choctaw's were amoung first tribes sent down the Trail of Tears. This is one of the saddest and to me, shameful parts of our history. How people can treat others (man or beast) like that boggles my mind. BTW my 3rd grade teacher was really big on Native Americans. She was always bringing in artifacts, and even arranged for a Potawatomi to come to class once and talk to us. Being from Ohio you might start with the Crees, they lived in the Ohio Valley.
goldduster (55 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-06)
The bad part is that is the first time I heard of it. It was about two o'clock in the morning when I Googled it and I love studying American history
valkricry (49 stories) (3268 posts) mod
 
11 years ago (2013-04-06)
Your welcome, goldduster. Thank my 3rd grade teacher for having taught me very well 😆!
goldduster (55 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-06)
thanks Val I forgot to write the tribes name down. Irish who came to the United States did try to find the Choctaw tribe to thank them
valkricry (49 stories) (3268 posts) mod
 
11 years ago (2013-04-06)
The Choctaw tribe (they were on the Trail of Tears) raised $170 in 1847 and sent it to Ireland during the great potatoe famine. In today's economy that would be around $5000 dollars. This generosity from a tribe that had so little and had lost so much themselves is nothing short of awe inspiring. Although there is documentation of delegations from either country visiting the other, I haven't found anything indicating that a tribe actually took up residence there. However anything is possible.
goldduster (55 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-04-06)
I could not find any Indian tribe in Ireland but there was an Indian tribe in the United States that raised money and sent it to Ireland during the great potato famine over the years it morphed into a tribe living there.
GHOSTBUSTERS1234 (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-06)
well, I don't know the exact tribe, as they were there long before I was born, and the ghosts in stories 1 and 2 were never seen agian.
Argette (guest)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-06)
Pjod and Rook, thanks for making me smile!

Maybe it was Sinn Fein, not Indians...
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-04-05)
My, perhaps my great-grandparents fled Ireland to escape Indians, when I thought it was the British.
Time for a family meeting.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-05)
(This Comment will be retracted if O/P can clear up the glaring inconsistency in this 'story' Indians in Ireland?)

A garishly painted, super modified Double Decker bus rolls by, its disco quality sound system blasting out music (The Who's Magic Bus)

"Magic Bus, Magic Bus, Magic Bus
Give me a hundred (Magic Bus)
I won't take under (Magic Bus)
Goes like thunder (Magic Bus)
It's a bus-age wonder (Magic Bus"

The driver grabs a microphone and speaks over the music...

"Deploy the BS Blankie, Deploy the BS Blankie, Now, Now, NOW! There has never been a Tribe of Indians from ANY part of the world that claimed land in Ireland."

Puff Bayram
Argette (guest)
+2
11 years ago (2013-04-05)
Indians in Ireland? How dumb do you think we are?

Explain what you mea, please.
valkricry (49 stories) (3268 posts) mod
+1
11 years ago (2013-04-04)
GHOSTBUSTERS1234,
First,am I safe in assuming when you say 'Indian land', you mean from India Indians? If not, from what tribe, as I am unfamiliar with Ireland having any native Indians?
Stories 1 and 2 sound like residual hauntings to me. But the 3rd may have been an actual spirit, because it responded to you by going away as you demanded.
Have you researched the history of your land and house? Many clues might be found there.
~Val

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: