You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Karma

Real Ghost Stories

Karma

 

My name is Michelle Copelan. I am 17 years old and have recently discovered a little south African looking boy hovering around my house. It's really scary, I have tried talking to him but everytime I go near him, I get a weird vibe. I was too afraid to stay at home so I went to my boyfriend house & stayed there for a week.

I left my dog at my neighbors' house and asked them to look after him. When I returned home, to my shock, my neighbors broke the bad news to me, they quoted "Musty is dead". We took him for a walk and something spooked him, he freaked and fell to the floor, took him to the vet but they said it was too late. We asked what was wrong but the Veterinarian said that they couldn't find anything wrong.

It was a surprise. I was in tears for days and knew that the little boy had something to do with it. 4 days later I returned to the house, by myself. I was thinking positively until I felt a shrug on my pants. It was the little boy, he said sorry for everything that he caused, but it's Karma, I deserved it.

I blame everything that has happened on myself, everyone tells me I shouldn't but I think I should, I took an innocent little dog's life. I was thinking about myself not my gorgeous Musty (R.I.P).

But that wasn't the last time I had seen him, the story continues one night I went to pack all my stuff, I needed a holiday, I needed to get out. I was packing my things when I hear a yelping noise. Musty I thought? It couldn't be. I ran to the dripping noise, it was in the bathroom, I opened the curtains and there was the ghost of musty lying in the bath trying to get out, and of course with his tennis ball in his mouth.

I just stared and cried with happiness, I knew he would be okay. In my perspective. I love him, I miss him. But you must know...

Karma, what goes around comes around.

Don't just think of yourself, think of everyone around you.

Thank you

Michelle Copelan

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Michelle, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Nightgoddess (14 stories) (54 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-02-27)
How would it be you fault what did you do besides not talk to it? I don't really get the karma part so if you could explain it maybe I would understand.
cupcake10132 (4 stories) (193 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-08-25)
I can relate to how you felt to finding Musty dead. Well more like learned. Anyways my dog died when I was 6 years old and well, I found him outside dead. I was heartbroken and sobbed. I never really sobbed until recently 4 months ago about it... Well it wasn't the boys fualt most likly! I think...
Blessings to everyone,
Mikomi
paggark (4 stories) (25 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-08-24)
You shouldn't blame something you didn't do on purpose, the little boy you saw didn't do it aswell something else did. In a way your dog and the little boy were kind of like friends that's why the kid felt sorry for you. Don't take it hard on yourself, your dog came back and you knew that everything was going to be ok, try talk to the little boy again and ask him what he want's, but be careful there can be something else beside's the little boy.
Hope you have a good day Michelle 😊
Athena (9 stories) (222 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-08-24)
Hi Michelle, Echo on Soma here. What did you do wrong? Also... You first said that the little boy killed your dog and in the last part of the story you believe that you did it, I'm confused! Most importantly unfortunatly it is usually the most vulnerable who suffer. Very often the greatest offenders escape 'karma'. The vulnerable would be kids, the weak, the sick, the poor, minorities(usu), the old, the voiceless animals for example, etc. Think of how often the wealthy and famous escape the laws that regular folks are subject to, that would be an example of the powerful not getting Karma, so I have to ask again what did 17year old do to bring on such pin-pointed Karma?
Soma (3 stories) (21 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-08-24)
I don't understand why you think its your fault. What did you do wrong to deserve this karma? And I wonder who that little boy is... What an interesting story!
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-23)
What you do to others will be returned thrice to you. So many belief system hold this to be true as do I. I am glad you finally found peace with the passing of your beloved pet.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: