You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ouija Board / Seances :: Zen, A Well-wisher Or An Ouija Demon? 2

Real Ghost Stories

Zen, A Well-wisher Or An Ouija Demon? 2

 

It hasn't been long, since I posted my first story 'Zen, a Well-wisher or an Ouija Demon?' on this site, which was about my experiences with an entity "Zen", whom I had contacted by my Ouija board. My story got many comments and suggestions and I thank everyone who read my account. I am really sorry to have moved out of the discussion all of a sudden. I left because everything was turning another way, but still most of it had been useful because it sorted out some of my questions.

So, once again introducing myself, I am Ritwik and I am 16, and I have immense faith in God. I am not a psychic but I've contacted the other world, with respect, using different mediums, specially Ouija boards and Pendulum method. I am practiced enough to use my Ouija board alone. And I do everything only under the protection of my God. I conduct each of my sessions in a positive environment, and there are some particular 'frequently-visiting' spirits, which are contacted almost every time. One of them is Zen.

Talking about Zen. He is an entity whom I had contacted nearly the time when I began using my home-made Ouija board. When for the first time I contacted him, I had asked him his name. In reply the planchette continuously went on alphabets 'Z-N-Z-N...', to which I further asked that can I call him "Zen" and he answered 'YES'.

I never understood who or what he is. He always comes whenever I conduct a séance for a long duration, and all the other spirits leave by moving the planchette to 'GOOD BYE', on his arrival. Then he takes control over the board and ruins my session by moving the planchette from one corner of the board to another corner. That is, the pointer slides alternately to the corner (space) below the 'Sun' and then to the corner below the 'Moon'. This to and fro motion just begins even without my asking that whether the entity belongs to the Sun or the Moon (The 'Sun' represents good and the 'Moon' being bad). The indicator never actually goes over the 'Sun' or 'Moon' and he has never told whether he is Good or Evil.

This back and forth movement continues very rapidly until I close the board by bidding 'GOOD BYE'. This way he traps my sessions. Every time he never answers any of my questions and the planchette never rests throughout his presence. And because he has been haunting my sessions from the very beginning, I made my mind to find out what he wanted and to clear it out with him. For this I conducted a séance especially for him, and for the first time I had a conversation with Zen.

In the conversation Zen seemed really negative (to me). He didn't answer any of the questions regarding him. This time I didn't ask whether he belonged to the Sun or Moon, instead I asked him was he a weak spirit and the pointer went over 'NO'. I asked that did he make the other spirits leave, and he answered 'YES'. He 'ordered' me to stop using the Ouija and to keep away from it. He told me, he is a "Well-wisher". But when I asked him "Do you love God?" he left by moving the pointer to 'GOOD BYE'.

This conversation with Zen confused me for some reasons even more than before and I only wanted him to leave me. Therefore I posted my case on YGS; to find about him and to get some knowledge on this 'Zen'. I got many and suggestions and explanations from readers.

And 'rookdygin', my favorite poster, explained various things to me, and asked me to know certain things from Zen, so that he can help me. Rook had asked me to find where Zen belongs or which 'element' do they favor.

Finally I got someone's help and I was eager to discover about Zen and also willing for him to go away. To know the answers of Rook's questions, I conducted another séance. This time I had it in mind, particularly to understand him and get the answers/facts revealed which would determine who 'Zen' is. I tried to question him rather smartly, some specific things which I thought could help.

I conducted the following session in my room at about 10 PM. After my usual rituals I blessed the place. Then I cleansed the board and I prayed God to be my savior. I placed the coin (which I used as a planchette) over the board and rolled it in circles for warming up. Now this time, I didn't ask my regular question, "Ouija are you there?" with which I begin a séance. Instead I asked aloud "Zen are you here?" "Is the spirit of Zen present here whom I had contacted before? Please come forward and contact me using the board only" "Zen you're here?"

At once I felt the energy as the planchette (coin) began to move, it went over 'YES', then it came back and rested in the center of the board. As I am used to it, I felt his presence so I was confirmed it was him but still asked "Is this the spirit of Zen, whom I had contacted before?"

The pointer shifted to 'YES' and then began it's to and fro movement. Moving towards the corner (space) below the 'Sun' and then without stopping it turned back, and went to the other corner below the 'Moon' and then again returned to the Sun's corner. It was alternately going to both the corners; oscillating between them. At this, I forced the coin in the center of the board by pressing on it; I didn't let it move even though I was feeling the energy, the force was trying to slide it. Suddenly I removed my figures (both hands) off the coin, and it slided ON ITS OWN, straight, about 2-3 cms and then stopped. Now this freaked me out, I've never seen a coin moving like that. Eventually I got more polite to Zen, and I placed my fingre-tips lightly over the coin again. And the oscillating motion continued.

I was like bit shaken up, my mind stopped working. All of a sudden I was blank; I didn't know what to ask Zen, so I simply questioned "Have you contacted me before?" The planchette slowly grind to 'YES', until then I regained myself by praying to God.

I was asking only 'yes-no' type questions in the beginning for warming-up, because I wanted this séance to be successful. I said "All right, do you know me?" The pointer moved over to 'YES' and then placed itself in the middle of the board.

"Do you want to leave now?" The pointer answered 'NO', and this I found weird because Zen in the last session 'told' me to keep away from Ouija, but here he was continuing our conversation. Moving on, I asked "Are you Evil?" From here the pointer again started it's to and fro motion on the board. I brought it to the center and the movement ceased, this was for the first time when it had ended 'at once'. I even thought he might have left the session, but it couldn't be and it was not so.

After these questions, I asked Zen some 'THINGS', which were related to him or which could have given any clues to Rook's questions. I asked "Have you been to Hell?" In reply the back and forth movement started. "Have you been to Heaven?" Same motion continued.

* Where do you come from?

* N-Z-N-Z...

* Which element do you favor?

* A-Z-A-Z...

* Where you live or belong?

* N-Z-N-Z...

* What does 'NZ' means?

* N-Z-N-Z...

* Does 'NZ' mean New Zealand?

* NO

All these answers were given very rapidly by the board. And the to and fro motion was paused for the time. Next I questioned Zen "When did you died?"

* 9-6-1-0-1-9-1-9-1-9...

Right now I think that '1919' can be the year, and the rest possibility of the date could be 9/6 (9th of June). But next question's answer puzzled me about it; I had asked "Were you a Human before?" And the answer was given 'NO'. How can it be? I wondered. Maybe he wasn't a human but still was Alive. Going further I asked "What is your age Zen?"

* 9-1

* Do you like peace?

* YES

* Where do you find peace?

* N-Z-N-Z...

Nothing popped into my head so I just asked once again "Do you know me?"

* YES

* Can you spell my name?

* A-Z-A-Z...

* Zen what does 'AZAZ' means?

Now I am not sure what answer did the pointer spell out but it consisted of random movement over the alphabets 'Z' and 'A', it could either be 'A-Z-A-Z' or 'Z-A-Z-A'. I'm not exactly confirmed that whether it began by first going over 'A' or 'Z'. These questions were followed by some more, and my last question to him was "Zen what do you look like?"

* Y-O-U

I thought to myself, How could it be! The session had carried on for about half an hour, and I felt exhausted. So I finally asked Zen "Do you want to leave?" and the pointer shifted to 'YES' and then slided over to 'GOOD BYE'. I too said "Good bye dear spirit, good bye...", thanked him and wished him peace; the session was over.

In this session, I noticed, that almost each question asked to Zen about himself, was replied by either one of these answers: - 'Z-N-Z-N' or 'A-Z-A-Z' or 'N-Z-N-Z' or 'Z-A-Z-A'. That is, these were the frequent answers, given by Zen in whole of the séance. This time what I felt strange was, first he didn't 'order' me anything and secondly the creepy movement of the coin on its own.

With this session, I think, I managed to get at least some answers or facts which might help you, other commentors and mods to figure out who Zen is. Maybe, now Rook can help me with this because I found the answers to his questions. Please give me your views and suggestions if you get something from Zen's answers or who do you think Zen is. And what can be the possibility of the date which he spelled out? Have someone experienced the same or something related?

Also I'd like to share one more thing, about my last post. Rook had asked me, if I wanted Zen to leave, to either find answers to his questions, or to quit with the Ouija board, following Zen's 'advice'. I feel I'll go both, firstly I will know about Zen, and then I'll keep away from Ouija for the time. And surely this is not because of the comments which I got for my last story; well I just gave it a thought and it has got a reason beside it. I want to find about Zen, so that I may not indulge in the Ouija activity once again. Rest God shall help me and will guide me.

I am sorry if you didn't understand something by my narration, ask it to me. And please post if you get or know anything about the 'answers' which Zen gave. All your comments are welcomed.

Other hauntings by scary_ritwik

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, scary_ritwik, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Noorrrr (2 posts)
+3
5 years ago (2019-08-01)
Okay so after reading your story, I have to say that you cannot connect to the other world so whatever you are connecting with is within this world and they live between us in the form of bad and good but mostly its evil, once a person is dead we cannot contact him in anyway cuz we would've then asked he or she that what happened to them after dying!? Cuz this is what everyone is curious about that where we go and what happened etc, which no one except the person himself who died can tell you but hes gone and have no contact with you whatsoever but the angels do give them access of dreams, they might come to your dreams telling you something in signs or by doing or saying weird things which may or may not makes any sense in real life but that's a code word which very rarely people know how to break which is a dream interpretation... So whoever you contacted wasn't any spirits but it was a demon if its not harming you then it can be good but still it can be evil who knows!? Demons have only ONE PURPOSE which is to stop you from reaching the truth and stopping you from walking on the right path and as long as you are lost they are okay that with but remember to invest your time in finding the truth instead of paying QnA's with these demons, find the truth and then stick to it cuz its going to change your whole perception of everything.
Rex-T (5 stories) (288 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-06-30)
Triplegoddess,

For me, your comments seem to shine a light on an entity that sometimes makes contact with (predominantly) young people that use an Ouija Board.

Analysis of the story (part 2) and associated comments indicate that the majority of Posters (57%) directly give advice 'not to use an Ouija Board'. This number increases when you include those that also suggest 'not to deal with this entity'. There are some well respected Posters that have given their opinion, which should not be taken lightly.

Even the entity advises not to use an Ouija Board. Therefore my advice to you (and I'm only giving this out of concern for your spiritual health) is 'lock up the Ouija Board' and give the entity some peace.

Regards,
Rex-T
Triplegoddess (1 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-06-30)
Hi there! I was talking with my friend earlier about spirits and I brought up "z.n" literally what I call him. And I started thinking more and more about him, and I was like 'fuqq,wonder if anyone else has encountered him" and I looked up "ghost zn" and last time years ago I searched that nothing showed up. I'm glad I rechecked. And I got goose pumps reading your story how similar it was to mine, except, when he went znznznzn. I asked, is that zn or nz? And it went z-n so that's what I called him. He always showed up and would do a simple zn to let me know he's there. He's never told me not to play. In my mind, he's like a bouncer. He'll kick out mean spirits if you want. Sometimes it's nice talking to bad spirits (?) Ok interesting, and when I get tired I just say zn and the board responds calmly. No more bad spirit with the board.

But the weird numbers, especially the 1919191919 part. He did that.

Also the switching between moon and sun. I find this to be more like, the spirits not wanting to answer. I get the mental image of a smug shrug like 'that's a spoiler! Can't tell." Or sometimes a sad, "I can't tell you that."

What gave me chills tho is reading the comment about mama. And like, my sister has a spirit who likes her called a.m a little girl. And she always starts at the a. Even on the other side of the board. Zn is more strong, because he can stop her. But shes like a tinny fairy wiggling her way in.

Well fun times my friend! Glad I found someone who knows of z.n.
Friend_of_Zen_aka_NZ (1 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-04-25)
Hi there,

I know this is a 3 year old post, however I have spent many years (almost 30!) for someone else to experience encounters with NZ. Interestingly, you renamed "her" as well. My encounter had NZ a female. I renamed her too, I called her Karen, but mostly would go back to NZ as I think she preferred it.

NZ saved me from demonic entities, then when my sister began having issues, she saved my sister as well.

I will not delve into the entire story - but just reading your encounter, does it not seem like NZ is warning you away from your board? Probably for good reason. Just as she saved me from mine.

She loves the infinity sign - the 8 laid on the side. She also would go to sun and moon.

Perhaps there is good reason she orders the other spirits away. NZ never answered personal questions as she isn't like a "ghost" that had a life then passed away. I believe she is of higher calling, and does extreme good saving people from deep harm.

To answer one of your questions for you. NZ (not ZN if you notice you say NZ A LOT more) NZ brought peace to me. She never harmed me and she quite literally saved my life, and my sisters life from some very harmful and destructive entities.

Once my troubles with the bad entities were over, I have never heard from her again. I have never played around with any boards either. She had told me I could call her back should I ever have a need.

I tried a time or two, and oddly - she just goes as quietly as she comes. I guess I have not had another life saving need.

Please consider that your board holds nothing good for you, and NZ is doing her best to keep you safe.
rithika (2 stories) (16 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-09-08)
This is really weird. Just be careful. He could cause you harm.
~ Rithika 😊
lexi-loo (1 stories) (175 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-09-08)
ok,i don't know what to say about this or even where to start so ill just hop right in:

You said on numerous occasions that this zen told you he wants you to stop using the board and someone else mentions he wants peace, maybe the reason he is telling you to stop using the board is exactly that (he wants left alone) but you always go back to contact him.

You said that he told you his name was ZN, never did he tell you his name was 'Zen' you implied it to him and he agreed, I have always thought you are never to put words in the spirits mouths.

I have read many stories where people have made contacts with spirits with the initial (Z) which in most stories always turn out to be Zozo, Zaza or Mama. (Here starteth the Zozo phenomenom.)

You keep saying you want to know how to get rid of Zen and yet you kept contacting him... He told you himself you were to stop using the board, is that not enough information on how to get rid of him... In my opinion he justs wants to be left at peace.

Just my thoughts 😊
Dip1904 (115 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-18)
much has been talked about and I hope you have found your answers ritwik.:-)

Or at least most of your answers - god bless! 😁
Animation_Gal (5 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-11)
scary_ritwik

I've read both your stories, and the comments that followed. I've never used an Ouija, nor am I planning to ever pick one up or make one. And I know I'm late here, but I hope you are no longer contacting the dead via the Ouija board. I do think who/whatever "Zen" is, "he" appeared every time for a reason. I get the feeling "he" isn't evil, just "different", and not your average (using it vaguely) easily "explainable" spirit, you know. And I hope you realized what that reason was, and have accepted it.

You are fortunate to have not gotten seriously hurt (I've read that things can go wrong even when prayers have been said). You are fortunate to have so many members ready to guide you. Nobody has all the "answers". Nothing is that easy to decipher or comprehend. People can only offer suggestions, and opinions. It's up to you to put the puzzle together, and make the decision.

Some of the members here have presented truly interesting theories, and some excellent advice. I do hope you decided to take it, and are now engaged in something productive, and fulfilling in your free time.

Peace:)
Bhtabmert (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-10)
Hi ritwick I know some years have past and I'm not sure if you have figured out who zen is or his background but I recently have also been experiencing similar things with zen. I am not as advanced as you and I can't do it on my own but I have been on the ouija board with my friends who have been willing to help me figure out who zen is. I have some advice that might be helpful.

Well a while ago my older sister loved the Ouija board she would go on it whith her friends but started to get scared when zen as he claimed to be started doing the to and fro motion from z to n. She was around my age (13) when this accrued and years ago never went on the ouja board again because she was scared. Every time that's all he would do zen would never answer the question. But for a couple of years now I have been going on it and never have I talked to zen.

I talked to spirits that came to visit often but zen never came again we (with relief) had thought zen had left but out of the blue he came. I asked who this was and he replied ZN I was shocked but stayed calm. I asked are you evil and he said Zn Zn Zn. I replied saying good bye and slowley zen went to good bye. My friends and I started doing some research because we were getting concerend about zen.

One of my friends found you and it was sooo helpful so thank you. I read you story and it was really similar to mine except he never said anything about the dates or what he looked like at first. He would NEVER answer anything I asked him. But after I read your article I went on the Ouija board with my friend. I felt that it was zen but the energy didn't feel as strong.

It felt like he was tired or something like that. I asked if he was Zn (zen) and he replied yes. I said " I read ritwicks article... Is it all true" zen hesetated but replied yes. I asked him "are you mad at him" he replied no. We asked him were you born 1919 he replied YES but asked us not to add up the years.

We asked him did he like peace and he replied very quickly I might add YES. We asked are you evil and he simply didn't answer. My fiend and I were confused. That feeling left the feeling I got when we first started the tired feeling but I continued. I asked him what do you look like again he said y-o-u but I wasn't shocked or scared because that's what I expected him to say.

And I asked if he looked like ritwick he replied yes. I then asked do you look like (I won't say her name) my friend? He said yes. Me? Do you look like me? Again he said yes.

How I asked again he stayed still. That feeling came back and I felt bad for him. I felt like he didn't want to talk about it. And plus we didn't really know what to ask him anymore. So I said goodbye and he leaves by bidding goodbye.

Hey friend and I prayed to lord asking him to protect us. After we prayed I got chills and a weird feeling came a feeling I can't really explain I felt scared but calm. I felt like it was the presents of zen. I was scared for some reason like I was being stared at like something bad was going to happen but I knew zen wouldn't hurt us. I feel like zen was angry and he was still in the room.

So I decided to get back on and see what was happening. I asked is zen was there and he replied yes emedietly. I asked if everything was alright he said no.

I asked him should we leave and he said yes I asked why he simply said peace I asked what about it he didn't answer. So I asked him is the Ouija board bad and he didn't answer. So I thought he left but he couldn't have so I asked him zen are you there? He went to yes. I asked does the Ouija board make peace and he said no. I asked if I stay off of the Ouija board will we be at peace? He replied yes I asked will you be at peace?

He said yes. I wasn't sure what he was saying but I wanted zen to be at peace so I said goodbye. That was the end of it. I didn't really think that zen was at peace so I plan to go and talk to him but zen won't haven't however every time I go on its a little boy or girl who is 10 I haven't asked it many questions but I plan to figure out who he or she is and plan to put Zn to peace like you. I hope this helped, for you have helped me. Thank you ritwick and please give me device.

Thanks a ton! Good luck and please right back. Thanks!
Reckept (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-01-16)
Hi... Your story is intriguing.
I too feel the need to join in the chant and tell you that you should refrain from using the board or attempting contact. From what I can pick up, Zen is being quite patient with you and perhaps even benevolent to a certain degree. This might have to do with some of the preparation you have made in order to be protected. Maybe he is confused, as has been suggested, although I would myself say he is being confusing.

Now I am a little bothered because I came across a one-hour video on Youtube and I don't know if I should post this here but I feel it is important. I urge people to take a look at what is said at minute 30:57 and tell if you think it could be related. If so, you can see why it is not something you can trust and something you want to invite in your life.

More research tells me Zaden (Z/N) is a forgotten pagan god of the Kartlian pantheon. Quote: [ Mirvan's son Pharnajom1 (r. 109-90 BC), the fourth in the Pharnavaziani line king of Kartli, is reported to have added another idol, that of the god Zaden, to the Kartlian (Iberian) pagan pantheon, and to have built a fortress by the same name to house it. His policy of importing foreign (Persian) religion is said to have caused a general uprising: the king is supposed to have become "fire-worshipper" and consequently to have installed Zoroastrian priests in the royal city of M'cxet'a at a place called moguta, literally, "of the magi." The chronicle goes on to describe a great battle between Pharnajom and his nobles in which the king is defeated and killed, and the crown given to his son-in-law, Arshak/Artaxias, son of the king of Armenia, the rebels' ally. Another account is given in the "Life of Ioane Zedazneli" describing worship of pagan deities as a ritual performed for the "nastiest demons" on Mount Zedazeni, taken as toponym of Zeda Zadeni, i.e., "Upper Zaden", nearby Mtskheta, where stood the idol of Armazi.].

All of this is quite nebulous to me, to tell you the truth.

The video is a bit more concerning at 30:57 if you ask me.
Here is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_1fTKw6BNw

-another well-wisher
baileybailey (7 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-09-19)
first of all the sun and moon means day and night not good and evil. You have your answer as to what this spirit is telling you staring at you right in your face, it is telling you to stop using the ouija board, contacting the dead in any way is seen as meddling, and meddling with things you do not understand, should you use the board again and speak to this spirit, ask him about what I have just said, I can bet my life on it. You have your warning and sounds like damn good advice to me.
KMoon (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-08-15)
Blessings! Well, I have yet to read the other comments, but thank you so much for posting about "Zen" an entity that I too encountered when I was 16. I am now 43. I was trying to find out if such an entity existed, and when I saw your story, I was "floored". At least now I know that I was not imagining him/it. Please contact me if you would like for me to share with you about my experience.
ShadowsOverTheCity (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-27)
scary_ritwick

Hello.

Regarding Your way of Using the Ouija Board: I think that praying and being in a positive environment is good, especially the praying to god part. I'm thirteen and I was a Hindu, but I'm an Atheist now (reasons will go untold.) So, if you are going to continue to use the Ouija Board, keep doing it the way that you do now.

Regarding Your Energy Usage: What I mean by energy usage is how much energy the spirits are using when you use the Ouija board. They use you as a medium to communicate with you.

Regarding Zen: Zen is an especially strange character. Regarding the fact in which he doesn't tell you Sun or Moon, he might have done an equal amount of good or bad and exist inside of Purgatory, instead of heaven or hell, or just unwilling to tell you where he is from, afraid that you will shut him off immediately. If all of the other spirits flee while Zen is around, it could mean that he is feared, or really high ranking. Do not use the Ouija board for long amounts of time. If you feel excessively tired after communicating with Zen, it might mean that he is a particularly bad spirit, or he just feeds of of your spiritual energy. He said that he looks like you. I have come across stories that made me form a conspiracy. Usually ghosts can tell you the future and things like that, they know everything about you. That leads me to think: What if the ghost is you? I know that it seems quite silly, but it's a possible factor, giving the way he is answering. The Ouija board is going crazy under the influence of Zen. And regarding the fact where he isn't telling you if he is from the Sun or Moon, it might just be wise to keep that Ouija board locked away for some time, and shy away from Zen unless you feel an utter burning curiousity to speak to him an figure out what is going on.

Remember: If you feel extremely tired, your spiritual energy is dwindling. If it goes extremely low, it could lead to possession or worse.

Good Luck!

On a Side Note: Is it worth it watching Inuyasha? I hear a bout it from so many people, but don't know it it's worth it.
CharyWithThePoltergeists (3 stories) (61 posts)
-1
11 years ago (2013-06-23)
AZAZ could be Azazel whose other names include Azrael who in Jewdism is the Angel Of Death. He is known to apear in ouija sessions with Mama or Zozo or even both. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks!

~×Charly×~
AshKa (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-23)
ritwik it was really wierd... I never heard this kind of a thing before... I think it is really not a human spirit it is something else... I think you should better leave this thought of knowing about it... You cnt predict what it want. May be it is some thing like jinn or any thing which is trying to possess you or any thing which will harm you. May be it is trying to attract you more towards talking and communicating with it to possess or harm. It can be any thing.
Like you said I also think it is an evil thing and messing with evil things always result in bad consequences...
According to me better be away from contacting with ZEN
allesgute154 (3 stories) (254 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-21)
I would also like to share a particular post on Rook's same story posted by Vanessanda (2011-09-15)

Rook, when I was young, we used to dabble with the Ouija board. One time, I was about 11 or 12, I was at my BFF and we decided to 'play' Ouija. We used to make our own using an upturned glass and writing up our own letters out of paper. At some stage I eventually had no choice but to believe that none of us were pushing that glass and that it had to be a spirit, especially when the glass went awol while nobody was touching it! One time, the spirit we attracted was mean and we thought it was a poltergeist. It said it was a child but I can't remember its story now, only that it had died a pretty horrible death. Then suddenly, the spirit got out of control and started throwing the letters "k,I,l" (kill) onto my BFF's sister's lap. We put the letters back and asked it not to be mean and telling it that she was frightening us. But over and over again, the letters would float up and land back onto Anna's lap. She was terrified, heck we all got scared. We tore up the letters and started crossing ourselves and said a prayer. She was so scared, she said she would never do it again. The following day, Anna drove through a railway stop sign, got hit by the train, was thrown I don't know how far out of the car. Anna had very long hair and it was pretty distinguishable. A passerby who stopped to offer his help, noticed a scalp, torn off during the impact, and called the Dad and said, "There's been a terrible train accident and there is a scalp which looks like Anna's hair. The dad rushed down and although she was unrecognisable, it was definitley her hair. The rest of us felt guilty and we never "played" with Ouijas again.
allesgute154 (3 stories) (254 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-21)
Scary-Ritwik, please read this story by Rookdygin: http://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=4364
Hopefully, it should help you get over your obsession for Ouija boards.
Benny (2 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-05-21)
In my own experiences Z-A-Z-A and the planchette oscillating between moon and sun generally is associate by the high demon Pazuzu and usually doesn't end so well for many. If you have contacted him, this may be the reason for the other spirits leaving.
I'm with allesgute for this, stay away from the board, just to be sure
logan (3 stories) (222 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-05-21)
scary_ritwik,

Fascinating stuff, thanks for sharing.

There is so much to life Rithwik, your just 16 years old and have a great life ahead of you. Like many of my friends here, I would say the same: stay out of ouija boards and be that way for a long time to come.

I can understand the curiosity and the interest in wanting to know more but there's a lot of time for that sometime in your future when your a stronger individual and have more understing of these things. For now please enjoy being a teenager, live a little... Go have fun, kiss a girl:)
allesgute154 (3 stories) (254 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-05-21)
scary_ritwik, I just want to say one thing: Divine or Devilish, this entity is asking you to stay away from ouija board. So please do just that. Life is anyway limited. There are so many things to be done and explored and learnt. Why do you want to limit yourself to the supernatural? Why can't you enrich the life given to you by God in some positive way? I think it's time you did some introspection rather than waste time doing such foolish experiments - wasting both your time and others'. The time that responders spent guiding you could have been devoted to somebody who really needed it, somebody who might be in genuine trouble. Still, you continue to prefer the Ouija despite so many people asking you not to. If that was your intention all along, why seek help on this forum?
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-22)
scary_ritwik,

Sorry, I am off for two days a week and I do not sign on very often.

It seems Granny has summed up what BJJ was speaking of.

Respectfully,

Rook
scary_ritwik (2 stories) (34 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-20)
[at] elena,

I tried to mail you but may be by mistake you have typed your e-mail id wrong in the comment. Will you please give me your correct email id?
scary_ritwik (2 stories) (34 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-20)
Thank You every one for reading and commenting on my story 😊

But still, believe it or not Zen is not my Subconscious...
😐 😐
Hotrod13 (141 posts)
-3
11 years ago (2013-04-19)
Ritwik,
I have question. What is your aim? Why do you want to use the board. I think bad juju want to sey its all in your mind, and youlare too immature to see things clearly. I can be wronb.
Peace 😊
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+2
11 years ago (2013-04-19)
Thanks Granny, that is exactly what I was trying to say. 😁
Sorry ritwik, I tried to be as clear in giving my opinion as I could. Guess it wasn't quite clear enough. 😳
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+3
11 years ago (2013-04-19)
Ritwik: If I may act as the BJJ translator 😆.

What she's saying is: The answers your getting from Zen are actually coming from YOU. You know you shouldn't be messing around with an Ouija, and yet you continue and your subconscious is telling you to stop.
scary_ritwik (2 stories) (34 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-19)
dear Rook,

Can you please explain me 😊 what Badjuju is trying to say?
"I think Zen is a manifestation of your subconscious instinct. I think this because, in my opinion, Ouija usually contacts our own inner knowledge rather than an outside entity. That being said, Ouija is not as closed and controlled as some other forms of divination. It's easier for some random entity to hijack Ouija divination and cloud your own inner wisdom, and deceive you. I think that Zen is your inner wisdom telling you to drop the Ouija before something truly disturbing comes through. Your instinct knows you're playing with fire, and is trying to appeal to your conscious in a way it knows you will pay attention to. Is Zen good or evil? He's whatever you are." 😕 😕
scary_ritwik (2 stories) (34 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-04-19)
valkricry, thanks for your translation of n_ishwarya's post. I don't know what for was it posted Lol 😆 😆
scary_ritwik (2 stories) (34 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-19)
[at] Badjuju and valkricry,

I thank both of you, for your comments and explanation.
But maybe you didn't read my first story.
In that I have described about the seance which I had with my cousin Rechil. And when Zen had taken control over the board, we left the Ouija for the time. After a little while Rechil USED THE BOARD ALONE, she too had got 'same to and fro motion of the pointer' on the board.
And And And I have never told her about Zen before that session.
even though we are cousins we can't have the SAME SUBCONSCIOUS.
I respect your views BUT Zen is not my own imagination.
elena (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-19)
i am writing about ghosts in journalism class I'm in high school and I would very much like to use your story it seems interesting if I can please contact me on my email account--> nena_elena49 [at] yahoo.com or in one of the comments 😊

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: