You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: The Unknown

Real Ghost Stories

The Unknown

 

I would like to share all the paranormal events happening in my life since I was a kid.

It all started probably around the age of 3-4. I didn't have my own bedroom that time, so I sleep in my mom's bedroom. The door to our bedroom was just in front of our dining room, from the side of the bed where I used to sleep, I could see the painting of the Last Supper that was given to my mom and dad as a gift on their wedding. For what I can remember, I used to stay up late every night watching the disciples whispering words to each other on that painting, they would even move their head from side to side, I can hear them whisper but I cannot understand what they're saying. It wasn't scary at all, for me, it was just like watching a movie, but what makes me wonder is that only Jesus isn't moving at all.

One night my mom was already sleeping, I was still awake waiting for the painting to start moving again, then suddenly a head of a man pops out of the wall, his skin is so white like a chalk, he's bald, he looked at me and said "Hi!", I answered, "Hello!"

My mom was awaken by my voice and she asked who am I talking to, I pointed at the head and said, "that man". My mom got up to check but she didn't see anything.

The next day she went to the church and asked for the priest for a house blessing. While waiting for the priest to come to our house, I overheard my mom talking to one of our neighbors about the weird stuffs happening in our house since I was a month old.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, she_28, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

allesgute154 (3 stories) (254 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-18)
Readers might find it funny, but I clearly remember the taste of the Complan milk my mom used to give when I was 1-2 years old. I remember lying on my back in the living room of our old house and sucking on the milk bottle leisurely.
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-22)
It's been said the brain is like a hard drive, with all memories stored... And we all have the ability to access these memories... Through meditation and/or what not.
crs1331 (guest)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-22)
Both my mom and dad died by the time I was 4 so I had no one to tell me of my memories in Germany, only that my father had been stationed there and I was adopted from 4 years of age on.

I do also remember looking out the window, standing on the back of the German woman's couch looking for my mom. The couch was floral in the design of the material.

When I woke up the next day and there was snow completely covering the windows.

In adulthood, when I found my paternal grandparents did they confirm for me that we my mom did go into labor in Germany and I was picked up from the German family's house by my grandmother after we were dug out.

My grandmother could not fly there in time to take care of me due to the snow. This all happened in 1974.

So see there is no way of this being told to me and my creating a memory out of it and I believe that many people aside from myself experience these sorts of memories almost from birth. I never had family pictures other than those of my adopted family until I was re-united with my grandparents at the age of 22.

Even then there was none of Germany. I do not understand this myself but I know it to be true, my grandmother chalked it up to our Cherokee heritage and the fact that we are a family of gifted sensitives.

Most childhood memories do begin in fragments starting at between the ages of 4-6 years of age. This is why our government wants our children to attend preschool and kindergarten at 4 and 5 years of age now.

I now find it unusual that the current house that I live in in the US is occupied by a German family. ❤ ❤ ❤
valkricry (49 stories) (3268 posts) mod
 
11 years ago (2013-04-21)
I remember stuff from when I was 4, and some things from when I was even younger. Though those I sometimes wonder if they are really 'memories' or if I just think I 'remember' because I've been told a particular thing so often. But the 4 year old stuff, I know I remember. Not a lot just a handful. Like my oldest brother's last Christmas Home before going into the Army. I'd gotten a Suzy Smart from Santa (anyone else remember that doll?) and he was helping me learn how to turn her on so she could talk. I also remember him standing me on the coffee table so we could dance together watching American Bandstand on TV. He wouldn't dance if anyone else was watching, but he'd dance with me 😊. I remember my Mother saying the Novena for his safe return as this was during Nam, and she was very scared for him.
crs1331 (guest)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-21)
TalonWalt-I too remember things all the way back to when I was a little over a year old. My father was in the Army and we were stationed in Germany. My mom was pregnant with my brother and went into labor. I remember my first babysitter spoke only German and I thought that my mother had given me away to this woman that I didn't understand. I was no longer sleeping in a crib and I was very upset when she put me in the crib to change my diaper. When she was finished with the diaper she left the room and I thought she was leaving me in the baby crib and I was no baby, I had after all been sleeping in my own bed without bars. I cried and pitched a fit and decided I would show her so I climbed out of the crib and fell to the floor. She came running back in the room, seen I was okay and gave me a red lollipop, the kind that had a loop to hold like the doctors gave at that time. I believe that the strongest sensitives are this way. I do believe this with all of my heart.

You also left a post for me concerning astral projection and I have had a spirit guide since the age of 2. She has always protected and warned me of danger and informs me of spirits following me and my daughter. She told me that some get our extremely bright glow confused with the road they are to follow. She communicates with me so well but I have always had problems communicating with her as in asking her how to control the jolt of re-entering my body after astral projection. I always sense her there when I re-enter, the thing that scares me is the feeling that something else is trying to enter my body when my spirit slams back into my body like it does. I must meditate more to improve the communication between my spirit guide and myself. Any suggestions are welcome. Thank you so much. Http://www.yourghoststories.com/images/emoticons/love.gif

❤ ❤ ❤
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-20)
I find it hard to believe this narrative. I feel that it could be wild imagination of the O/P. It seems that what she narrated was just like from a scary movie like a head coming out of the photo, persons in the photo talking to one another.

I do not want to be harsh but I find it hard to get myself to believe it.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
WishfulNull (151 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-20)
at Talonwalt, hahaha... Sounds like you were quite a handful as a child! 😆
TalonWalt (3 stories) (69 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-04-19)
I remember beating up the little boy next door, and stealing his tricycle when I was 3. (Of course, I got into trouble, had to take it back and appologize.) And when I was 4, my mom was pregnant, and we went to a wishing well where I dropped in pennies and wished for a baby brother. When my mom brought home my sister, I remember telling her to take her back and bring me a brother. When she said she couldn't do that, it didn't work that way... I remember then demanding to go back to the wishing well to get my pennies back. So some people can remember things that happened when they were 3 and 4 years old.
4d (15 stories) (167 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-19)
Aloha Raftinggirl,

You mentioned you experienced a soul pillar, what is that? Sorry if it's a common term, but this is this first time I have heard of this and am wondering if it is the same as what I have experienced in investigations. Mahalo in advance - 4d ❤
Raftingirl (2 stories) (113 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-19)
I think we should not be so quick to judge.

I agree Isolde, that cancelling your account right after a post does make you go "hmmmmm"

However, people CAN remember things clearly from that age. I know I have and I am getting on in age.

I'll post something interesting sometime. I don't think it was a ghost, it was something maybe called a "Soul Pillar"? I was four, and I remember each and every moment of that day. Trauma does that.

Let's not be so quick to judge 😳
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-19)
Hey, I liked your account. It is interesting. My grandmother has a picture of Christ on the cross, and if you stare at it long enough, his eyes appear to open. (some sort of illusion created by the artist) anyway, that painting scared a couple generations of young folks in my family.
DelzLdy (2 stories) (50 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-19)
demonicsheikh - I have very clear memories from when I was 3-4 years old: The dog chasing me around the backyard and jumping up to tear the tassels off my jacket, my best friend who lived next door name Cary [weird name, I know], a backyard full of tumbleweeds, etc.

But I agree, it does seem odd the O/P would post-and-run, so to speak.
demonicsheikh (55 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-19)
Wow what a good memory. How can you remember something that happened to you at 3/4 age?
Isolde (guest)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-19)
Hi she28,
I was about to ask if the blessing worked, but then I saw that you cancelled your membership to YGS. It is something that makes me go...mmmmm.
Isolde

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: