You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: 14 And Scared

Real Ghost Stories

14 And Scared

 

Me and my friends decided that we should go ghost hunting in my friend's garage, only to be scared out of our wits. We decided that we would split up in groups, and we would catch more things on tape and on the voice recorders.

So me and my friend Dawson were in a group. We had just asked any spirit to show itself in the garage when the cone we were standing by moved. Me and Dawson jumped to the side. Then I felt a burning sensation near the area next to my ribs. I pulled up my shirt to see claw marks on me. Then we got out to eat lunch.

An hour later we all went back into the garage by ourselves. Finally it was my turn. I walked into the garage and sat in the corner were I got the cone to move (not me moving the cone). Then after awhile of sitting there, I finally got tired and got up and told whatever was in there that I was leaving. All of a sudden it got hot and I heard a loud NO! I ran out of the garage and never went in there alone.

Was it a demon or a normal ghost? Please reply.

There will be another one coming soon. The next one is a nicer story, thank God, but it still freaked me out. But I promise that this is as real as real can get and I'm not lying.

I would like to know if my friend is dealing with a mad spirit or a demon in his garage. Then I would like to know how to tell what a evil spirit is and what a mad spirit is because I have been told that this could be a mad spirit.

Thanks and please enjoy the story and comment. And please until me how I can get less then 1500 words.

Other hauntings by CalebBrant

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Colorado

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, CalebBrant, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Marmaria (1 posts)
-1
10 years ago (2014-02-26)
IT really depends when it comes to claw marks. It was most likely a demon, but it could of been a polyester as well. DO NOT EVER go back in there alone again, it has taken a specific interest in you and most likely will either try to posses you or kill you if you try to go in there again, alone. I have ghost or demons on my property that want to harm me and have left physical marks before. It does not have your best interest in mind. Be careful.
WishfulNull (151 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-04-23)
(at) Redwolf, I was just reading through the comments here, and I just wanted to offer my sympathies for what happened to you & your friend when you were teens. What an awful thing to have been blamed for an outcome you had predicted, and have had your friend gone to the mental ward from it! I can't imagine how hard that must have been on a teenager! 😢 ❤

Indeed, a message to CalebBrant, the paranormal is not something to be messed around with lightly!
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-04-23)
CalebBrant
Why in the world would you and your friends decide to go ghost hunting? At 14 your mind isn't developed enough to decipher reality from wishful thinking or fantasy. With a bunch of teenagers you may have had poltergeist activity and that is why the cone moved. OR you may be telekinetic and are just coming into it. That may also explain the heat you felt as you left the garage, you scared yourself and the adrenaline started flowing. I do believe that the NO you heard was your friends trying to scare you. A motherly word of advice. STOP TRYING TO PLAY WITH THE PARANORMAL, NO GOOD CAN COME OF IT. Sorry to yell at you but as a psychic/medium since a teen I speak from experience. A friend I had as a teenager asked me to read him because the premonition I gave him came true he had a mental breakdown and had to be put into a mental ward for a couple of months. The premonition? I told him he was going to need knee surgery, which he already knew was a possibility but he blamed me for it coming true.
livinit (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-23)
Hi CalebBrant. I am on my mom's account. I to have had paranormal experiences before. I don't think it's a demon, just a ghost that doesn't want to be bothered. That's all I have to say.
KiwiGal (2 stories) (1 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-04-23)
Well, first of all you should actually stop doing what you and your friend were doing, you should not, I repeat SHOULD NOT mess around with things like this, I am not a priest or anything, I'm 14 as well and it doesn't take a priest to let you know what you are doing is pretty stupid. You are only going to hurt yourself, you don't just say "ghost, spirits we call on you, bring your presence here" or whatever, because you don't know WHO or WHAT your opening the door for, so stop what you're doing or it will only get worse buddy.

~Mary
VermontVampyre (2 stories) (64 posts)
+3
11 years ago (2013-04-22)
If this is a 'true' account... Then why not answer the questions myself and others have posed to you? Just telling us its true is not actually 'participating in the discussion' as you said you would...
CalebBrant (2 stories) (5 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-22)
its true. And this is my first one and it isn't that great but as I share more they will get better with description. 😉
WhiteWolf (4 stories) (147 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-04-21)
I am sorry but Ghost Hunting is not a game much like the Ouija board it is to be done by people who know how to preform the sessions you never know what you will run into. I really doubt that you actually had an encounter I think that this story was just you and your friends scaring each other.
demonicsheikh (55 posts)
+3
11 years ago (2013-04-20)
[at] CalebBrant,
Its kind of hard to believe that a 14 year old would get scratched and he would eat lunch and revisit the same spot without any hesitation and sit in that spot for another experience.
Sorry but I smell fake troll.
VermontVampyre (2 stories) (64 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-04-20)
You did mention a cone. What type of cone? Was it a heavy duty orange traffic cone? Or one of those small plastic kinds that use can buy to use for backyard sports? I ask because the small plastic kind could be easily moved by wind... And if the garage was drafty...
Also you heard a voice say 'no' while you solo'd right? Could that have been one of your friends outside trying to scare you?
I don't know how to explain the heat thing... Unless you heard 'no' and then felt hot. That heat could of just been the adrenaline rush that helped your speedy retreat.

Until we have more information I'm not sure we can safely call this paranormal.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-04-20)
Hi CalebBrant, initially how did you decide to go on for ghost hunting at your friend's garage. What is the reason in choosing it instead of somebody else's? Others have advised you regarding 1500 words and so I am not venturing into it. But, we require more information. When did this happen? You said that this ghost hunting you went to your friend's garage. Did you ask your friend that after your ghost hunting expedition, did he experience anything else in his garage? I do not think it is a demon, anyway. But, to know if it is evil or bad or whatever it is, we require more information, history about the garage, any subsequent encounters your friend or you or your friend's family experienced after the incident. You said that you heard a noise saying "NO". Has it been recorded in the recorder you took during the hunting? If it does, why don't you just upload it, this could help.

But again with very limited info, it is quite difficult to advise you as to what you could do.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-04-20)
This story and the comments made me laugh; now I'm thinking to check my garage for paranormal activity... Who knows what kind of entities could be lurking from all the crap my husband keeps in there?

😆 😆 😆
VermontVampyre (2 stories) (64 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-04-20)
I just have to wonder who, demon OR spirit, would want to spend eternity shackled to a garage O.o Unless the entity has a thing for old sports equipment and lawnmowers 😜. Anyways... What made you guys want to ghost hunt in the garage anyways?
valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
+2
11 years ago (2013-04-19)
Hi Caleb,
I wonder the same things as BadJuuJuu. The more details you can provide the better we can assist you.
I also think you misunderstood the 1500 words when submitting a story. That is not the maximum number you can use. You can use as many as you need for your story, but the site prefers you use at least that many.
I hope that helps you.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+6
11 years ago (2013-04-19)
Ok, I'm a little lost on a few details. What made you all decide to do a ghost hunt in the garage? Was there a particular reason, such as activity in the garage or home, or was it just for laughs then got serious? If there was previous activity, it would be helpful to know about it. You mention getting the cone to move without you moving it, so I'm wondering if you were attempting to communicate with an entity by asking it to move the cone? The scratches, could you have rubbed up against something and scratched yourself? Garages tend to be pretty cluttered at times, so you have to rule out an accidental scratch.
You ask if it could be a demon or ghost? Honestly, there isn't enough information provided to even begin to guess. There isn't enough information to truly rule out the possibility you just psyched yourselves out, it happens to everyone now and then. I don't understand why you would want advice on using less than 1500 words. More words are better than less, provide every detail of what happened. Nobody can give you a responsible, well-thought out answer unless you provide adequate information. Anything potentially relevant, include it in your submissions. It will help us to understand, and offer appropriate advice.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: