You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ghost Hunting :: Crazy Paranormal Investigation

Real Ghost Stories

Crazy Paranormal Investigation

 

My close friends and I have had paranormal experiences since we were very little. Last year, we started a ghost hunting group and we go to the most haunted places in our town every weekend. This past weekend, we went to an abandoned house on a street that one of our members lives on. We didn't know much about the history of the house, but all we know is that a woman hung herself in it years ago. The house is completely abandoned. It is still furnished and everything. And it's very, very creepy.

We weren't able to go inside of the house, but enough happened on the outside to give us a good idea of how scary the inside would be. As we walked up to the house, the energy completely shifted and turned dark, sad and almost draining. At first, we only looked in the huge windows of the house to see inside. We didn't see much, just normal furniture, staircases, chandeliers and a picture of a man in a navy uniform on the wall.

Suddenly, I started shaking. An overwhelming feeling of sadness and terror went through me and I felt like something horrible was going to happen. Right then, my neck started burning and stinging. I asked my boyfriend to look at it and he pointed out several scratch marks on my neck. I started freaking out, but I tried to appear as calm as possible. I started asking questions and when I asked about the picture on our wall, our spirit ovilus device, which uses a word data base that spirits can manipulate, said "Crew." My boyfriend is in ROTC at our school, and he told me that crew is a rank in the military.

We went back to look at the picture again and we jumped as we saw that the chandelier on the ceiling was moving back and forth on its own. Just then, I started feeling pain in my neck again. Only, this time it wasn't stinging and burning, it was as if someone was pressing into my throat. A member of our team pointed out that my throat was turning red and snapped several pictures. Just as the feeling was going away, our ovilus said "Center. Room." Several of our team members looked back in the huge window, but my boyfriend and I looked into the windows at the bottom of the house to see into the basement. Both of us saw a small orb of light flashing in the center of the room before it seemed to fly off and disappear. I looked in the direction that it went and saw a misty, dark silhouette of a woman standing in the corner for a few seconds before it disappeared.

We freaked out and jumped back, telling the others to look in. They didn't see anything in the basement, but later on, when they looked in the window, they saw the same figure. And then, a member of our team asked "Why did you kill yourself?" The ovilus then said, "Marriage. Sad. Distance." We thought that maybe the woman was supposed to get married to the man in the uniform but he went to war and there was distance and she was sad. We don't know for sure, but that was an amazing investigation.

Other hauntings by EveryHour

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, EveryHour, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

EveryHour (8 stories) (30 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-21)
Sadly, this was the only investigation that we didn't have a digital recorder running. I wish we did though! And yes, I will continue posting more stories.:)
HassaniSabbah (1 stories) (17 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-21)
Great story. You should submit some more stories as you investigate other locations, put up some pictures if you can aswell. Take care thanks.
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-04-20)
EveryHour, Thank you for sharing your experience. I couldn't help but wonder if you had a digital recorder going while you got those words on the ovilus. If you did it would be great if you could post that along with the photos when you get them. Look forward to any other experiences you have on future investigations. 😊
valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
+1
11 years ago (2013-04-20)
Just a technical thing - 'crew'is not a naval rank but a reference to the group as a whole with the exception of Officers. Lowest rank is Seaman Recruit (SR), then Seaman Apprentence (SA), Seaman, Petty Officers 3rd,2nd, and 1st class, Chief Petty Officer, and on up.
Hopefully you can get those pictures posted. I would be very interested to see them.
Glad you and your 'team' are safe.
EveryHour (8 stories) (30 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-20)
Sds, thank you! I would post the photos if they weren't still on my friends phone. But hopefully, I can get her to send them to me so that I can post them.:)
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-04-20)
Hello EveryHour, that was quite an encounter you had. But it means that so much of negative energy was present in the place surrounding the house. Anyway, it is good that nothing bad happened to you or your friends. You said that when you felt that someone was pressing your throat and one of the members of the team saw it turned red and snapped several photos. What happened to those photographs. Did you find anything interesting in those photos? If so, please post it. Still you can make enquiries to the neighbours through your friend, who is staying in the same street as to whether others have had any experiences or encounters like this or if any one had seen any entity like you had seen during your investigation. Please post any further information.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
EveryHour (8 stories) (30 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-19)
Luckily, nothing bad has happened since the investigation, so I don't think that anything followed us home. But thank you.:)
Hotrod13 (141 posts)
-1
11 years ago (2013-04-19)
Scratches may mean a very powdrfull female entity demandinb blood. It can follow one home. Suggest a cleansinglritual.
Peace
EveryHour (8 stories) (30 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-19)
We weren't inside the house, we were on the outside looking in and doing a miniature investigation with an ovilus. We don't plan on going back, because of the scratches and everything. We think that what ever was there didn't want us there. And no, I'm not allergic to dust. XD
Narella (guest)
+2
11 years ago (2013-04-19)
A couple of things came to mind when I was reading this. If you were really scratched the house is letting you know you don't need to be there. Second, the floors and stairs in old abandoned houses aren't alway safe. It would be bad if your ghost hunting caused you to end up in the ER.
demonicsheikh (55 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-04-19)
Some people are allergic to dust and feel choking and redness on body.
Do you have one?
The chandelier could be wind and orbs could be dust particles.
Figure in window=no explanation

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: