You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: What I Called, The Unknown

Real Ghost Stories

What I Called, The Unknown

 

It all started probably around the age of 3-4. I didn't have my own bedroom that time, so I sleep in my mom's bedroom.

The door to our bedroom was just in front of our dining room. From the side of the bed where I used to sleep, I could see the painting of the Last Supper that was given to my mom and dad as a gift on their wedding.

For what I can remember, I used to stay up late every night watching the Disciples whispering words to each other on that painting. They would even move their head from side to side. I can hear them whisper but I cannot understand what they're saying. It wasn't scary at all for me, it was just like watching a movie, but what makes me wonder is that only Jesus isn't moving at all.

One night my mom was already sleeping, I was still awake waiting for the painting to start moving again. Then suddenly a head of a man pops out of the wall. His skin is so white like a chalk, he's bald, he looked at me and said, "Hi!" I answered, "Hello!" My mom was awaken by my voice and she asked who am I talking to? I pointed at the head and said, "That man." My mom got up to check but she didn't see anything.

The next day she went to the church and asked for the priest for a house blessing. While waiting for the priest to come to our house, I overheard my mom talking to one of our neighbors about the weird stuffs happening in our house since I was a month old. The priest was done with the house blessing, the Disciples on the Last Supper painting stopped moving, and I never saw the head of white bald man again.

Years passed by. A week after my 7th birthday we went to a nearby town to visit my mom's friend. She got a big land full of coconut trees and mango trees. She got a son, same as my age, but I forgot his name. We went outside to play while my mom and her friend were busy chatting with each other. We were playing hide and seek, when I noticed a woman standing beside the tree wearing a white dress full of blood on it then she suddenly disappear. I got scared and started screaming so loud. Then I saw my mom and her friend running towards us, asking me what happened. I told my mom about what I saw and her friend asked her son if he saw the lady. He said, "No." My mom just decided it was time for us to go home and apologized for what happened. I didn't stop talking about that lady until we reached our home.

That night I got high fever that my mom had to take me to the doctor and the next day my fever was gone. According to my mom, 2 days after the incident, she received a call from her friend, and told her that she got interested about the history of her land after that incident so she did a research found out that long time ago, when our country was colonized by the Japanese, there was one local lady who was raped and killed on the land she owned now.

From then I realized there is something weird going on with me, I see things that normal people can't see. I see shadows, apparitions, weird looking creatures, and even demons.

I have lots of experiences with what I called "The Unknown" up to this day.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, she_28, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

AddisonRoseMae57 (7 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-25)
You might be becoming sensitive to paranormal phenomena. I also know teens and children can became paranormal magnets. The next one see, you could try to contact it, to see why its still here. Good Luck 😊 😊
mysterious_sunset (1 stories) (16 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-24)
Your story sent shivers down my spine, the painting particularly is very scary to even imagine. Thanks for posting. Best regards. ❤
AkumaNoKura (2 stories) (6 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-22)
You are not the only, I have been talking to my siplings who died before birth, I have been talking to the head mason of our old house, and stuff like with the painting have happened to me too we had a big lunch atop the city I think it was called, sometimes the men sitting there would start talking and moving their arms and heads like they were really alive.
valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
 
11 years ago (2013-04-21)
at Wishful - me too, me too. Or maybe she didn't realize she could simply comment on her first story?
WishfulNull (151 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-21)
[at] Valkricry -Yes, I really don't understand... Maybe the first one was an accident, or a test to see how it would work on the site? Maybe she doesn't understand that it's ok to remain active on the site, after you're done posting your story? It just kind of makes me wonder... 😕
valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
 
11 years ago (2013-04-21)
At Wishful - Why post the same story twice? Perhaps she thought she would get different responses? But it does seem as if she posts and closes the account pretty darn fast.
WishfulNull (151 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-21)
Wait...didn't I read this one before? Ah, yes - it was one posted previously, called "The Unknown"...she28, I'm confused as to why you keep canceling your account?
SerSpuddTheDemonKnight (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-20)
Sounds to me like certain entities flock to you because you can see them...

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: