You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Black Magic

Real Ghost Stories

Black Magic

 

This has been the most dreadful experience in my life. I had never imagined I would see such a day. Me and one of my friends used to go to private tuition in a quite remote place. I have always heard of black magic stories but always took them for a joke. My grandmother and my mum always said that many people practiced black magic in my locality.

On that particular day, we saw some ten rupees coins in the middle of a crossroad. At that time we of course didn't bother about silly superstitions. We both picked them up, and nothing strange happened to us on our way. But I didn't know what was waiting for me in my room. At night, around 9:30, I was combing my hair when I felt someone playing with my hair. I didn't bother about that and thought that I was imagining things. But then I saw a white woman looking dreamingly in the mirror!

When I talked about it to my mother she immediately called the priest who did many rituals with a yellow lemon which significantly turned in a reddish type of colour. Then he asked me whether my hair was loose or not. And effectively it was. He said that it followed me by holding my hair. Then I realized that the stories about roaming spirits that my grandparents and parents used to narrate were in fact true.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Gujral, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

Dip1904 (115 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2014-11-09)
I agree that this is what aids the spirit into latching onto you through the physical / materialistic things you pick up. But personally I have never experienced, although I will pay heed to this posts and not go do something stupid.
Alaviya (2 stories) (15 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-07-15)
You picked up those coins they weren't exactly what you can call black magic. Often in Indian it's tradition that you remove money, lemons, eggs and that sort of stuff over a person when you think they have some sort of negativity on them. My mom always tells me never pick up money off the road ever because it can be that and it catches on to you and follows.
ghost2002 (1 stories) (5 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-01-28)
great story,I'm really freaking out right now.
hope this story is true cause you've experianced it 😕 😁 😜
raj89m (21 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-08)
Black Magic is done on certain items and often thrown on crossroads or left on the side of a stream. It is said that whoever picks or crosses over these items is supposed to come under the influence of the spell.
allesgute154 (3 stories) (254 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-30)
But what sanjeevgeorge says didn't occur to me... Rs 10 coins were not in existence in 2007.
allesgute154 (3 stories) (254 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-03-30)
[at] spirit_quest In case you haven't noticed, India indeed has Rs 10 coins. They are larger in larger in size than regular 2 rupee coins. Their outer circumferance/border has golden colour. You can Google it out. Here is a link: http://www.indiancurrencies.com/product_images/m/309/m295__37664_zoom.jpg
sanjeevgeorge (guest)
-1
12 years ago (2012-03-24)
TEN rupee coins?

For the date you have given, I don't think 10 rupee COINS were in production at that time.
White woman? DO you mean an old woman?

Anyways, this IS a creepy story.
Never pick up unknown, stranded stuff you find from the outside.
Many experiences have been reported by many people after picking up such objects and bringing them home.
Hades666 (guest)
+1
12 years ago (2011-11-03)
That's really not black magic, its just a spirit following you home.
Thanks for sharing your stroy though!
ParanormalGirl101 (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2011-04-02)
So I getting a feeling that a lemon turning reddish is related to black magic. Am I correct? If not then why did the lemon turn reddish?
Thank you for sharing your story. ❤
miss_amos (19 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-09-23)
that is scary I heard about black magic an stuff in india I'm married with guy from moga an I know off lots storys but that was by far scariest
iluvboox (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-07)
Bichara kala jadu me pasgaya. 😆 😆 By the way which city did this take place in. Old Delhi ha lots of cases like that, and Karachi (Where we live) has even more!
bobby_singh (9 posts)
-2
14 years ago (2009-12-03)
the moral of the story is keep a skin heaD...
,,,,,...,,,,,,,
preet3001 (1 posts)
-2
15 years ago (2009-10-16)
darr gaya, darr gaya, darr gaya. Ha ha ha... I think you stopped using gel, so your hairs became soft... Lolz
kiran5070 (2 stories) (35 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2008-12-26)
this is not black magic... Dont loose your tongue before defining such words... Black magic is completely different and destructive... Ghost psychologist...
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
-2
16 years ago (2008-07-18)
nayak_manmohan I could not have put it better myself. No sounding rude, this story made me laugh, hair pulling if left loose, lemon turning red, black, brown, could it be that you acciedntally pulled your own hair whilst combing it. Where did the perfume bit come from, what exactly do you wash your hair with, Just water, most soaps, shampoos, are prefumed if not heavily, then lightly, what about hair oil, I mean come on the oils that come from India reek, the scent is so strong it stinks the whole house out, so I am sorry.
Surya 😆
spirit_quest (2 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-05-07)
Dear Mr. Gujral,
There are no Rs. 10 coins in India. Perhaps you meant coins amounting to Rs. 10?
nayak_manmohan (1 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-02-24)
Hi Gujral
I'm not saying what happened to you or what you said it not true... It may be a fact but regarding lemon I would like to say you something... We also did the same thing in our college hostel to terrify one of our friend... I will tell you the science behind it... You just try it yourself... Take 5-6 drops of soap water or wet saop itself and put a pinch of turmeric powder on it. Make it wet and you will seee the blood red colour... Assume few particles of turmeric powder is mixed in a water and that water is injected into the lemon through injection. As the colour of turmeric and lemon is yellow fron outside it will not be distinguished. Later the knife is washed with saop but not properly so that few soap particles remains on it either in dry or wet condition... If that knife is used to cut the lemon then the lemon will turn blood red from inside.

It may possible that you might have ssen ghost. I do not deny it becuse I believe that they exists but beware of any tantrik... Because nobody in the world is more dangerous than a human.

Now here
sunaina (8 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-11-18)
hii...i would like to add something to it... Our elders keep on advising us specially girls not to keep their hairs open everytime and specially when passing through a lonely area// moreover it is believed that these spirits get attracted to good smell so one should not apply deodrants or any kind of perfume when travelling at nite... Beacause it is expected that these spirits hold you and don't leave that body very easily... So people please take precautions and take care...
nydialovesthis (2 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-08)
😭 omg! That's soo scary I would freak if I saw anything like that ahh now I'm scared to brush my hair at night
asje (7 stories) (20 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-08-29)
I know of lemons playing a role in black magic. It is believed that the use of lemon, in some cases, 'cuts off' the effect of black magic sent your way. I know of a man who had intense pain in his arms, due to black magic. Some rituals were performed and his arms were rubbed with the juice of a sliced lemon. After the ceremony, the pain was gone and he never felt it again.
CearysAwesome (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2007-08-28)
Gujral,
That's sounds very interesting. A lemon used for black magic. Fooling with black magic is dangerous. And I agree with Mikomi, be very very careful!

P.S. Hi Mikomi, glad to have you back! 😆

Ceary

God Bless!
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-26)
The lemon and the bloody egg are the oldest scams in the book. Both are prepared ahead of time to make it look as if some curse has been lifted or as if some evil spirit has been trapped inside. Sorry, I am friends with several true witches, not the wizard of Oz or halloween types, and wiccans and they all say the same thing. SCAM.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
cupcake10132 (4 stories) (193 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-25)
Dear Soma,
It is black magic. When a lemon goes sour, I mean bitter sour!,that's when you know who did it used/uses black magic.

Dear author,
Thank you oh so much for the story! Please be much more carful!
Soma (3 stories) (21 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-08-25)
Hmm, that's interesting... Whats the lemon supposed to do? I saw somebody tie a lemon to the window of a sick persons bedroom, it had writing on it and turned reddish also. Later I found out that the person who made the lemon did black magic, so I wasn't sure if this was also black magic or not... Please let me know! I'm curious...

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: