You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: My Little Sister And The Ghost Girl

Real Ghost Stories

My Little Sister And The Ghost Girl

 

I am 23 years old and in my own place now, 7 hours away from my mum and younger sisters. My youngest sister is 16 now, but when she was around the age of 9 she started to see a a little girl in white around the house, usually hanging around my bedroom door. At the time I was really into the paranormal and always reading stories off this site and researching everything and anything out of the ordinary. My sister didn't tell anyone about seeing this little ghost girl until I began talking about my love of all things paranormal. She cried as she didn't think we would believe her. My mum didn't and blamed me for filling her head full of stories (which, no, I certainly hadn't!).

I asked her to describe what she looked like. My sister told me the little girl was wearing an older fashioned dress like the simpler kinds you see on a porcelain doll (that's the easiest way for me to describe what my then 9-year-old sister was trying to tell me). Her hair was messy, she had dirt on her hands and dress and that she looked sad. She told me of the times she had seen her sometimes in the bathroom, other times just hanging around my bedroom door when I was in there. She would looked at my sister until slowly vanishing. Once she mentioned that she had seen this little girl to me. She didn't see her as often. It was on the odd occasion she would pop into my room and say, "The little girl is at your door!"

Very creepy, but what's even creepier when I had moved out and was staying the night after dinner, sleeping in my sister's room as she was out (my old room). I got up at God knows what hour to go to the bathroom and when I came out of the room and into hallway, I looked down and saw this girl crouched down but looking up at me with the saddest eyes I have ever seen. I was kind of in shock then she faded. I continued about my business and went back to bed and have not had any other experiences with this little girl nor has my sister.

Our young cousin, though (only 3 years old), recently told my little sister she had seen a girl in my mum's room when it was just the two of them home. She gave my sister a similar description as to what my sister gave me over 7 years ago!

I'm visiting in a week. Let's see what happens.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, taliaxtorment, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

WhiteWolf (4 stories) (147 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-30)
taliaxtorment,

To me this story sounds like a residual haunting since there has only been visual of the spirit and then it vanishes.

Did this little girl spirit ever play with your sister or make contact in any other way?

Whitewolf,
SmokenMirrors (6 stories) (78 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-30)
Hi Taxliaxtorment. What an interesting story thank you for sharing.

You say this started when your Sister was 9. I'm going to guess that up until then you hadn't seen anything?

It's possible that the Spirit isn't attached to the house but to an object. Do you know if anything old antique was taken into the house around the time the experiences started?
girlie (15 stories) (426 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-30)
Try talking to her. Or seeing if there is something under the floorboards or in the walls or ceiling. I don't mean to scare you. But what if the little girl's body is somewhere inside your house or property. It seems likely given the info. You gave us. Look into the history of the house and report back.
GIRLIE ❤
ASH4321 (1 stories) (22 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-29)
Hey

I always find stories about ghost children depressing (also a bit creepy) I hope the little girl can find some peace and move on.

Ash
rotsuchi (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-29)
Is this house a family house? Meaning did your parents' parents pass it on to them.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
11 years ago (2013-04-29)
granny - thank you! I wasn't sure whether or not you'd see this in time. I didn't even know that 😆
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
11 years ago (2013-04-29)
SDS: Story #1 was posted by AnneV on 6/8/2006:

Http://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=1

😊 ❤
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-29)
Thanks Miracles for the clarification. I was just interested in knowing since when the site became operational that's all. I have registered somewhere in May, 2010 and that's why I wanted to know. Because the O/P said that her sister is 16 and she was 9 when she had the experices and that the O/P was browsing this site since then, I was just curious to know if the site was operational since atleast 2007. Thats all.

Thanks for the information.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
11 years ago (2013-04-29)
sds - one of our members, who is also a friend of mine, has been around since 2008. I think he is one of the "oldest" members of the site, at least that I know of.

The o/p registered under a different name (compliments of her profile 😊) in 2009. There is a time difference here, but it could be just a simple mistake 😕 Although the copyright of the site does say 2006-2013 LOL
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-29)
Hi taliaxtorment, you said that you have been a regular to this site since your sister was 9 years old. Just want to know, this site has been there since then? Moderators should help me clarify this.

Taliaxtorment, I feel that you should investigate about the history of the house. You can ask your neighbours or previous occupants if they had seen a girl like you, your sister and your cousin had seen. Perhaps something might have happened and probably this poor girl must have passed away at that place. I feel that if you could do some research on the subject, it would bring to light more facts. Also, you can definitely try to make the girl's spirit realise that it had passed on and you could probably lead her to light.

Please keep us posted of developments.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
Marine (6 stories) (42 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-29)
Hi taliaxtorment - This is a sad story. I wonder who the little girl is.

Apparently there is a ghost boy in the house I presently live in. He is 9 or 10 years old so my brother told me. I have heard him on numerous occasions but I have yet to see him.

Thanks for sharing this story.
mamachong (11 stories) (228 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-28)
It is a sad story. But mabie that was the girls room? Have you found out any information on the house or girl? Mabie she dosen't realise she is gone. Mabie she is confused and saddened by some one else being there.
valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
 
11 years ago (2013-04-28)
Oh, this is sad to me. I wonder what that poor girl wants? Perhaps just to be noticed?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: