You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Ghost Named Amy

Real Ghost Stories

The Ghost Named Amy

 

Ever since I was little, a ghost girl has always been seen with me, either by myself or one of my parents. I even talked to who I believe was the little ghost girl but, of course, I don't remember it.

The ghost girl activity started to really show its presence about two years ago while I was living in my old house. She was seen and heard multiple times in that house. I didn't feel threatened but there was a creepy-eerie feeling in the house.

I moved to a house four blocks away sometime in October. I've always been a little sensitive to the energies around me. I'm not saying I have a gift, but I remember walking into my current house and not feeling anything. No eerie feeling or the sense of being watched, which was weird for me because for as long as I can remember I always felt that way. I walked around the house and upstairs to get the feel of the place and I really liked it.

When I got back downstairs my parents decided to continue loading the U-Haul with the furniture at my old house. Everyone left but me because I had just gotten home from school and in all honesty was tired. Once they left I laid down in between my kitchen/dining room and living room area, half my body being on carpet and my legs on hard wood floors. I remember thinking "for once I get to live in a non haunted house" and just after that went through my mind I heard someone walking down my stairs. Knowing I was the only one home I went to my friend's house who only lived a block away. I did pass the stairs on the way out, seeing no one.

Every night for about a week I would hear running up and down my stairs and around my loft area just outside my bedroom door. The next weekend I had my friend, Sydnee, stay the night. She's known about what's been going on and the constant paranormal in my life. We decided to try and get some EVPs. We had three Ipod touches set in each of our laps being me, Sydnee and my younger sister, Hanah, while her friend Haley sat beside her. We use the recorder that came with the Ipods because, in all honesty, we didn't think we would catch anything and began our session.

We asked the simple common question like "What's your name?" "How old are you?" "Do you want to talk to us?" and many more but those were the ones we got answers to.

These are what we got.

1. "How old are you?" "Nine." Said in a young girl's whisper.

2. "What's your name?" "Amy." Said in a young girl's whisper with a slight laugh after.

3. "Do you want to talk to us?" "No." Said in a man's voice.

We don't know who the man is and I'm guessing the ghost girl or should I say, Amy, has been the same spirit from my past. That night my door opened twice shut midway and open completely once again.

Months passed with the same running up and down my stairs and the occasional giggling of my door handle but that was it.

About two months ago I started seeing figures. One shadow with what seemed like light shining around only his eyes by my closet and the occasional shadow in the corner of my eye. I didn't tell Sydnee until she told me she saw a shadow holding my phone and, thinking it was me, she thought nothing of it until she realized I was still sleeping right next to her. She woke me up and told me. I checked for my phone, which was moved from my end table to under my pillow. I then told her the shadow I saw about a week prior. During that time things really got creepy. Things would fall and that eerie feeling came back.

It's been a probably a month since anything has happened and that's really unusual for my house, but sometimes I'll get a creepy feeling. Did Amy leave? Am I haunted? Should I try talking to Amy again? I need help.

Other hauntings by hallyberrybro

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Oregon

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, hallyberrybro, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

hallyberrybro (2 stories) (13 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-07)
Scarlettsnowe
The tape was on my Ipod and since then I gave it to my friend Sydnee and the recording got deleted sadly. /:

Andreaa11
I honestly think Amy is a little girl. I've never felt threatened in this house, even when I saw the figure by my closet. I do believe Amy is the little girl that's been following me around my whole life. There is a male spirit that was at my old house named, John. Maybe he could have followed me since the medium my mother contacted, did say he saw me as a daughter figure. Or maybe there just is another male spirit who wishes to not be bothered with my questions.

Thank you all for your help. ❤ 😁
ASH4321 (1 stories) (22 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-02)
Hey

I would be very careful. This thing could be anything and if you give it your trust it could do some horrible stuff

Ash 😐
scarlettsnowe (1 stories) (79 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-02)
Do you have the tape? I would very much like to hear it myself.
Andreaa11 (54 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-01)
I agree with rook, keeping a journal is of great importance. What disturbs me is how some questions were answered in a girls, then a mans voice. This entity may not be a little girl at all, maybe masquerading as one to gain your trust? Just take care with your curiousity, I wouldn't want you to open a door to a decietful and malevolent entity, as some doors are better left shut. I would not encourage you to talk to Amy, its like going onto an online chat and meeting up with some random person, you don't know what the heck your going to get into! Try some cleansing methods if the activtity continues, there are many including rooks on this site, which can help you if the hauntings continue. But I would advise you NOT to talk or encourage this "amy" as you have no idea what can be his/her/its goal.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-01)
hallyberrybro,

Begin with property research and a Journal.

Nothing you describe sound harmful... Keep track of it in a Journal and see if a pattern in present in the timing of these experiences... Couple this with property research and you may be able to learn if a message is trying to be given to you or maybe if the little girl is just looking for 'attention'.

Please ask any questions you may have.

Respectfully,

Rook

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: