You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Orbs / Lights / Mists :: White Clouds At Night

Real Ghost Stories

White Clouds At Night

 

This is one of my recent experiences. I recently moved in my parents' flat. My dad works abroad and my mom was living with me. It's been years since we bought that flat and started living in it. We never really got to live in the flat for a longer time, as I too studied abroad and not in India. We used to come by the least for a month during my vacations. This time, we are moved here for good, to settle down.

We had gone to family friend's house (call her Ella) one late evening. While my mom and Ella were talking, the topic of our building came up. She said that she knew a lady previously who resided in the flat next to ours who experience something. It was absurd, but didn't scare us of much, because we were into prayers. She also mentioned to us that people hardly reside in the building because they think it's haunted.

We never thought that it could be so as we had nothing happen to us.

Then later that evening after we returned home, I was trespassing in my balcony. It was about 9.30 or 10 pm. I went to one corner of my balcony. From here, you can see my neighbour's balcony easily, and the one beside it is not in clear view.

In a few moments, I could see a number of white cloud-like shapeless figures fly from the flat (one which is not in view) through the sky and into the trees. It continued for a couple of seconds. I tried to peep through my balcony itself to find out what was going on, but got nothing. It couldn't be from the headlights of the cars because it was very high.

I tried to take a video of the scenario, but by the time I put it on, it happened no more. Then after a few minutes, I saw one of the same white cloudy thing go to my neighbour's flat (one in view). This got me more curious. I didn't tell this to my mom that very moment, as she doesn't believe in any of this and gets scared.

Later when I got to sleep, I couldn't get this out of my head. Somehow I couldn't find a reasonable explanation to it.

Other hauntings by chelseylobo

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, chelseylobo, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

chelseylobo (4 stories) (26 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-05-06)
[at] Amie_16: thank you for your thoughts. The fact that you are mentioning that it was smoke could be possible, if someone did reside in the flat from which those white things seemed to come from.
Amie_16 (2 stories) (104 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-04)
Hey chelseylobo!
Nice story you've shared but maybe the clouds were of smoke! Someone in that house would be smoking at night lol because I don't think clouds would be something to do with the ghosts!
Regards
Aminah
shubham1120 (41 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-03)
Maybe those cloud-like figures were the spirits your family friend was talking about.
Maybe they prefer living in balconies by the fear of smoke detectors...Lol!
Interesting experience though. Would have been terrific if you could have caught it on phone
Sceptic-Ari (2 stories) (611 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-02)
Dear Hades666,
As you see, chelseylobo is from India and English might not be her 1st language.
As you have no doubt understood what she meant, just let her know what her mistake was and ease out of it.
Thanking you in advance.

Regards
chelseylobo (4 stories) (26 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-02)
[at] rockangel13 my neighbour out of fear, doesn't sleep at night in the flat, but goes to her relatives house. Her mother also lives with her but didnot experience anything what she did. Her mother spends the night in the flat though.
I didn't experience the same thing thereafter.
chelseylobo (4 stories) (26 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-02)
[at] hades666 I often am out in my balcony at night, as its boring inside, don't even have a tv back as we just moved in...
Hades666 (guest)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-01)
Just an odd question, holds no relevance towards your account but; why were you trespassing in your own balcony? 😕
rockangel13 (guest)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-01)
Maybe it could be the ghost (s) which people claim to haunt the flat. Has your neighbor experienced anything since then? I like your story, I too am from India. Do post more.

Rockangel13

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: