You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: Group of my Experiences

Real Ghost Stories

Group of my Experiences

 

Hello there, I'm 19 years old and I'm going to tell you all of the experiences I've had so far as much as I can.

Birth

A very strange thing happened when I was born, during that year we had a drought, if anyone is from indiana reading this, ask around. It's true at least that's what my mom told me. When I was born, I was born dead, I had no pulse, no breathing etc, just as they were going to officially declare me dead, I started to cry and breath. They said I was going to show signs of brain damage and stuff like that. Nope, not that I know yet. The creepy thing is my mom has had tried to have a child. The first 3 before me, died and stayed dead. I was born and up to recently, there were SUPPOSED to be 3 after me and all died during birth.

5 years old

A lot of weird things started to kick in when I was 5. We lived next door to my grandparents until I was 7 or 8 and I always, no matter what time it was, walked over to my grandma and grandpa's house and asked them for lemonade. Note: The house was no more than 4 feet probably away. Well one day my grandpa was taking the trash out, about 3 in the morning, and it was really foggy, all I had on was a shirt, and undies, haha. I followed him for some reason, and he told me. "CJ stay on the side walk, if you stay there and be a good boy, you'll get some coffee..." I stayed on the side walk about 2 minutes after my grandpa said it, a car came driving by really quickly. I just had this feeling to go inside. When I did, I found out BOTH of my grandparents were just getting up to make some coffee. I asked my grandpa how he got back in the house so fast. "I never went outside. I need to take out the trash though..." He went outside then came back inside. "Thank you CJ for taking out the trash..." I was just a little surprised at first I thought it was just weird.

8 Years old Christmas day

This is a day I'll remember, because my grandpa, who I loved a lot, he was like my best friend that was just made for me. He was sick in the hospital and I had opened up my last present and we went to the hospital to check up on him and my uncle was taping the visit. I had gotten the Jurassic park T-rex with the loud roar. I had been playing with it to make it go "RAWR" and well when I got to my grandpa's room it suddenly stopped working. I went "Grandpa watch watch!" I kept trying to make it work... It didn't work until I left his room and then it went "RAWR". About May, my grandfather passed away. I never thought about anything until I looked at the tape my uncle had when I was like 15. There was a white figure standing by my grandpa's bed watching over him.

9 Years Old

This is a day like my grandpa's visit stays in my head. This is because it was the day my grandma passed away. I was asleep but I had a dream that grandma was in a white room and my mom was crying. I woke up with the feeling like I was going to cry and my mom was sitting on my bed. "Hey boo... I have some bad news, grandma just passed away an hour ago..." I felt so sad then my mom went. "CJ she said, listen to the song..." My mom and I didn't know what she meant but it was okay. At my grandma's funeral song. It was "holes in the floor of heaven" my mom had picked it randomly, and I didn't listen to the lyrics. When it said about watching while tears fell down or something like that, I felt like a great burden was lifted.

12 Years old

We moved from the house next to my grandparents' to a house that had bug problems and a dark basement. That's where all of my experiences got bad. My mom had a boyfriend and he was into the pokemon card game that JUST came out. Well he was nice and bought like 60 packs. He went "CJ pick any 5 packs you want..." Okay I did and I got the Charizard, Alakazam, Blastoise, Venusaur, but the last pack scared me, because I pulled Gengar (which is a mischievous ghost), at that same moment I saw the card, there was a really loud bang from the basement. We all thought it was the heater.

After that day, I didn't really like basements but I was told to go into the basement to get something, I forget what it is now. I went down there, I felt like a lot of stuff was watching me, but when both of my feet left the last step, it felt like tremendous amount of pressure was put on my body and I couldn't move, nor yell. After a few moments I felt like I could move I ran up stairs and it felt like someone grabbed my ankle. I tripped up stairs. I got up, ran out and shut the door. I yelled to my mom that something was down there and she checked it was nothing. My mom said my pants must've got caught by a nail or something.

13 years old

We moved out of that house and into another house up a hill near a forest, with lots of houses around. My mom dumped the boyfriend, got married and the guy already had a child. Well, I didn't get along with him but we were outside, and were going to head out back to play. We saw this, huge wolf dog pure snow white. We screamed, as I turned around my step brother was inside and he shut and locked the door on me. I ran from the dog/wolf around the house and my mom unlocked the door as I ran inside the dog/wolf wasn't there anymore. It was so strange because we checked for tracks and there wasn't any.

15 Years old part 1

I moved in with my dad's house. I hate this house. To explain why I hate this house, I need to tell you what happened to me when I was 8 years old. I slept upstairs in a bed next to the doors, the stairs were creaky and you couldn't sneak up there, I don't care if you were like a expert ninja. I was asleep, then suddenly woke up as I felt a dark like pressure against me, a really bad sick feeling. As this man walked up the stairs with no sound what so ever, this man was in a black cloak, red eyes, was about 5'11 maybe 6'4', I don't know. It walked around the upstairs as it stopped in front of my bed. It looked straight at me, I was scared, I pulled the covers over my head and was just really scared as I closed my eyes, the covers in spots were thin, I could see a long arm being stretched towards me, I just suddenly passed out. I woke up and found out my aunt had made a black cloak. The thing is, I wondered where the spirit was.

15 years part 2

At my dad's house I saw a lot of ghosts, which ranged from a black kitten to a little boy, to a little girl with a pink dress on. What happened a lot is there was a guy I called the walker. I didn't mind him. He just creeped me out because he was someone at 1 AM, who wore black outfit, and walked from my dad's front door to the kitchen. However, they were just not harmful. There were the goblins, I think, small little black spirits. My first encounter with one was in the kitchen, I flicked on the light and it poofed. They liked to open the bathroom door and such, harmless but annoying things.

I appreciate the time, thank you, comment, if you don't believe me that's fine. I'll be posting up the rest of my stuff later. I'm going to take a nap though.

Other hauntings by Ryokoie

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Indiana

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Ryokoie, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

mustang (5 stories) (749 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-01-15)
Hi Ryokoie. It is very obvious that you have quite a gift! At birth, I would say that you were extremely lucky and obviously meant to be here on this Earth for one reason or another. Five years old, this is when all of my paranormal experiences started, atleast what I can remember. They only got worse when I got into my teens. I, too, wonder why you were out at 3AM at five years old. I would say that it was your Grandfather's reaching out to you in astral projection to protect you. However, one question, why would he lead you outdoors if he was there to protect you? Eight years old, that white figure was his guide. As for your toy not working, I do not know.
Nine years old, spirits visit in dreams and it is just as important as if they were to visit you while you are awake. Sometimes they choose to visit during sleep, your dreams, because they can reach this realm more easily being that everything is quiet. Did she say, do or show anything to you during this 'white room' visit? Twelve years old, basements are just plain old scary. You may have had an over-active imagination about it, or maybe a true paranormal experience. I don't know, I wasn't there, you were. Thirteen years old, that wasn't very nice of your step-brother was it?! As for the wolf/dog, there was a meaning. What that meaning is or was, I do not know because I haven't researched things of that nature much or at all. Fisteen years old, part one, I'm not to clear on this one. Was it your imgination, a waking dream, your Aunt or an entity wearing your Aunt's cloak?! 😕 Fifteen years old, part two, like I said in the beginning, you are a see'r(you see things that are of another realm). They are drawn to you. You weren't too specific on the details with the ghosts or spirits. As in what they do and if what they do is something that happens all of the time or at the same time, which would mean it could or is a residual haunting. Thanks for sharing your experiences. By the way, I don't think that your writing is bad at all. Especially for a nineteen year old. ~Shelby ❤ 😊
Ryokoie (2 stories) (9 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-08-29)
Thank you everyone and yes, I know I have poor writing but it's ok for me. I think I did a good job describing and such. ^_^
JPing (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-29)
Some amazing experiences there. You're a ghost hunter in the making xD. You seriously need to work on your writting skills though. ;D
Bellissima (12 stories) (792 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-08-27)
Hi Ryokoie, you've had a lot of experiences! You seem to take things pretty much in stride now. I can't wait to read some more. You're stories seemed honest because you've had a mix of general, emotional and scary. I think if you had all these stories of terrifying things happening, then I would be less apt to believe you. The age 15- part 1 - that red eyed guy would have scared me pretty bad though!
CenterCore (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-27)
WOW, this is pretty interesting... Basically I've come to the realization that some people are able to see and sense these things, and some cant... I myself CAN, and a lot of people think I'm some crazed IDIOT, but it's only 'cause they don't understand...
But I think you just have a closer connection to the spiritual world than a lot of people do, and that's what causes these strange things.

- Core
JimmyO (3 stories) (4 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-08-25)
man oh man... I got the goosebumps from just reading this and imagining some of your stories. Great job on explaining them and I hope things get better.
Ryokoie (2 stories) (9 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-25)
I was going to go to my grandparent's house for lemonade like I did everyday. ^_^, I had thought I saw my grandpa and was going to go in with him. Then my experience happened, I'll be sure to type up the rest of my experiences in a while.
Annie (202 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-08-25)
Very strange, indeed! I have just one question for you, Ryokoie. What were you doing out at 3 a.m. When you were only five years old? I found that to be one of the strangest aspects of all your stories. Guess that's just my maternal instincts kicking in! 😁
summer_starz7 (12 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-08-25)
Cool stories! 😊 I wish I could have as many paranormal experiences as you... 😕 Oh well mabey I will soemday!
❤ ~Summer
Martin (602 posts) mod
+1
17 years ago (2007-08-25)
Have a good nap Ryokoie! Your stories were from strange to stranger. Keep them coming, it seems you have a knack for the paranormal...

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: