You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: My Family's Haunted Life

Real Ghost Stories

My Family's Haunted Life

 

For as long as I can remember, paranormal things have been happening. I wanted to share a few of these experiences with you not just involving me, but my family as well. My house is 102 years old. So, being standing as long as it has, you would think that at least one person has died in or around the area.

One woman, had her own house where a big tree is now in our yard. She had a heart attack while walking her dog. Every night, my husband and I see a little girl in a vintage dress peek behind my dresser and smile. If she's not in my room, she is usually in my daughter's room watching her sleep. Before I was married, my friend had died. When he was alive, he would always love to sit in my field which is now a barnyard and look at all the things around him.

One day, when I was taking out the laundry to put on the clothes line, I saw him, sitting in a chair in the field, wearing his favorite hat. I was so scared I dropped the laundry basket and ran inside. Another time, my husband woke up and had bite marks and scratches on his back. Also, a couple of years ago, my daughter was sitting in the living room when a vase came flying at her and almost hit her head. I think she might have more paranormal experiences then I have.

My husbands mom died when he was 11. I have a three year old son and one day he said I see Grandma. I asked him what she looked like and he said that she had Brown hair and she was smiling. My husbands mother did have brown hair. These are just few of the the many stories my family has, and I can't wait to tell more. Thanks for listening.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Minnesota

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, livinit2, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

livinit2 (guest)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-11)
Just so people know, I had to make a new account. Here it is! Not to different from the last one.
😁
livinit (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-10)
MetalGuru666: I have not have had a medium at my house or anything like that. I know your right about more then one ghost. Thanks for the post!

Sds: The little girl and the women or not related I don't think. A couple days ago my son said that a little girl named Charlie told him to go outside with her at 4:00 a.m. I think that's a little strange. 😕
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-05-06)
Hello livinit, I think MetalGuru666 is right and it might be that your house has more than one spirit. But I want to ask you a question. You said "One woman, had her own house where a big tree is now in our yard. She had a heart attack while walking her dog," in the second paragraph. In the next sentence, you are saying something about a little girl smiling at you and you have seen her many times in the house. I just got confused. Please clarify. I agree that you might have seen a little girl's apparition but what is the connection between that little girl and the woman, who died of heart attack while walking a dog.

I suggest you to do a cleansing of your house. As suggested by MetalGuru666, I do feel that some of the entities in your house might be negative. So, why don't you try Rook's method of cleansing the house. It is available elsewhere in this site and it helps. If you need it, I can post it too. Rook's method is developed in such a way it is applicable to all kinds of religions and sentiments. I think perhaps it would help.

Kindly clarify certain points raised by us.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
MetalGuru666 (1 stories) (16 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-03)
I think your house may be haunted by several spirits-some benevolent and some malevolent. Do you know the cause of these peoples' death? Bite marks, scratches and flying objects are often signs of a demonic presence. Have you tried getting your house blessed and/or have a medium/psychic in your house?
takeiteasy (9 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-05-02)
Sounds like 'Grandma' was happy to see her grandson. I'd be glad of that 😁

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: