You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: She Was Real, I Saw Her

Real Ghost Stories

She Was Real, I Saw Her

 

I've been reading stories from this page for the last few months and I really want to share my own experiences. I have several of them. Well, I have consulted someone before regarding my abilities to see "them". I may not be able to mention when I started seeing them but surely it was longer than I can remember. According to Kuya Mark (not his real name), I had this ability from the start and lucky than others, I only have it half-opened. He offered to fully open it for me but I refused because I didn't want to be called psycho or whatsoever. Sorry this may take long.

Anyways, on to my story.

I was born and raised in Baguio City. When I was a kid, I don't really believe in ghosts but I started to experience things that are not normal and it's weird because I was the only one experiencing them. We didn't have a permanent address then but we were in one part of Benguet, our house was near my dad's workplace (he's a policeman so it was near a police station).

Let me describe the place. The police station is just a few steps away from home. You need to climb up an open stairway on our backyard in order for you to reached the station. We share this house with our neighbours. It was called "bunk house" and it's kind of old (I think they built it over 40-50 years ago as well as the station).

At the back of the station, just beside our backyard is an old comfort room and this is the common comfort room we share with our neighbours. It was creepy and I always hated myself because I usually feel the urge to release at night. Given that this comfort room was not really accessible to our family, especially at night, my mom bought a chamber pot (arinola) for us to use when we needed to pee during the night.

I remember it was around 7:00 in the evening when I was asked to clean the chamber pot (me and my younger brother usually switched task in cleaning). It was totally dark and the only light I have is coming from a street light above the stairway, which was about 50 meters away from our backyard. I was beside the faucet and you really can't see the comfort room directly because there were pieces of galvanized (yero) between the backyard and the restroom. Behind this galvanized is a pathway going to another stairway down a place called Carpenters (it was a steep stairs and no one usually dares to walk at night because it's dark and creepy).

So, I was cleaning the chamber pot when something urged me to peep below the covered galvanized and I had a clear view of the comfort room. I didn't see anything. I was a brave kid then so I continued with my work, when I felt like peeping once more. This time, I wasn't that lucky. I did see something, or someone, I saw a white skirt! Yes, just a skirt but it was full of blood. I was a bit scared but I needed to confirm that my eyes were not playing some tricks on me. So I had the courage to walk behind the galvanized and horrified as I clearly remembered, the skirt belonged to a lady not more than her 30's. The skin was pale and no face shown, just covered with her long hair. Her white dress was torn and bloody.

I know a normal 10-year old girl will scream and run, so I did. I called my mom, run as fast as I could until I reached the house. I told my mom and she called my dad immediately. It was just a matter of seconds or maybe a minute. My dad, being a police officer, together with some bystanders went to check if someone was playing with me but didn't see anyone. They also went down to the stairs going to the Carpenters but they weren't able to catch anyone.

Nobody believed me after that, they said I was just scared since it was dark but I knew I didn't chickened out. She was real and I saw her again but that will be my next story... Hope you enjoyed my story and check out all the rest of it soon.

Other hauntings by ErrychMyName

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ErrychMyName, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-22)
hi, Very nice story... That's very scary you saw women with bloody skirt. Oh god! Just imagining this I got frightened. 😨
Ghostbuscus (guest)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-22)
Wow that I nearly peed my pants (because I needed to pee badly and your story was scary 😨)

I wish you will post more story 😁
Aaru275 (4 stories) (55 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-01-17)
Oh that's really scary. You were 10 year old girl that time and you were brave not to faint. I am a 15 year old girl and I must have fainted there.
Sonty (1 stories) (29 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-21)
Nice story, I was actually about to read part 2 of your story but to get the whole thing one should know things from the beginning. So I read it and loved it.
kristina_marquez (1 stories) (26 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-08)
Hi ErrychMyName,

Baguio is a cool place - very historic and spooky at the same time but it's actually a historical place. My team have visited your place once and good thing we didn't experience anything paranormal. I really enjoyed your story. I'll be reading more of you're experiences!

Best regards,
Kristina =)
Marine (6 stories) (42 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-05)
Hi ErrychMyName - I have been to Baguio on numerous ocassions and I must say the place itself has an overwhelming sense of being haunted. Especially when you drive at night and the fog starts to roll in...creepy

The last time I was there was over a year ago. I went backpacking with a couple of friends and we stayed at Mile Hi Inn located inside Camp John Hay. One of my friends snapped a picture of us at the hallway and there on the picture was a misty figure at the far end of the hallway. I'm not sure what he did to that picture, he got so spooked.

Thanks for sharing your story
ErrychMyName (3 stories) (8 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-05-05)
Thanks guys for reading my story. Actually, we don't live there anymore. It's been 6 years. I know that the bunk house has already been demolished but the comfort room is still there. I'll be posting more of my story real soon. Again, thanks and have a great hopefully not creepy day ahead.
rockangel13 (guest)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-05)
Creepy story. Was anyone living in that place before you? Maybe the girl was murdered in that place. Looking forward to your next story! Take care.

Rockangel13
spookyonfire (2 stories) (5 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-04)
ErrychMyName thanks for your story. I've been waiting for more stories from our country (Philippines). Baguio City is ever so famous as being one of the most haunted places in the country. And no doubt you've seen the real thing if you've seen them in baguio city. Anyway, hoping to read your next story...

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: