You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Return of Jerry

Real Ghost Stories

Return of Jerry

 

I'm centercore, and it's been a long time since I posted anything on this site. I've just been having lotsa fun the past handful of months with my girlfriend and had no weird experiences lately... until tonight.

Around 12:00, I thought I heard my mom upstairs messing with the trash to take it out. I went up there, she was in bed, and nobody was there. Around 12:30, started feeling weird, like something was in the room with me. The cat got all freaked out and acting scared, and I kept hearing noises. Upstairs. So I came back down, and then at almost 1:00 I started feeling weird again, then finally heard a cough, then saw the shadow on the stairs and chased it. Of course it got to the top before I could. Then I heard it running across the kitchen into the family room, and when I looked, it was dark (but it was all night, it's always dark in this house) and the deck light was on, and I saw most likely jerry standing there on the deck. He was just standing there staring at me, but I couldn't tell what I was seeing exactly, since I'm not tired. Only a little bit tired, but not much. He was almost transparent, and blurry. As I got closer, he just sorta evaporated into the air, and nothing's happened since. I'm just sitting here waiting to see or hear something once I'm tired. I'll post more later if it does.

It's been a long time since I've experienced this crap, so for it to start happening now is weird. I have no idea why this goes on, why this. Thing. Picks certain times to do it, but I don't think it'll ever make sense. I don't wanna call it a ghost cause then it just sounds like I'm making crap up, but I don't know what to call this thing, or how to describe it. It looks like a man, about my height, a little bit shorter, tanktop, camo pants, almost bald, gray skin, freaky looking dead eyes, and he coughs like a heavy smoker, and lately I been hearing sneezing too, which I don't understand.

He causes lotsa weird shiat to happen, like hallucinations that I see, or hear, that ain't there. Nothing's ever touched me, or tried to hurt me, its only things that I see, so I really don't get it. I've seen alterations in my reflection in the mirror before, sometimes I see myself as jerry, but then instantly I'm me again. Or I'll see jerry standing in front of the mirror, then he goes away in a split second. Or I see blood dripping down the walls, but it's only in the reflection. Or I see a hand reaching around the corner, usually if I'm on the phone, or if I'm really tired, like in sleep paralysis, I see jerry look in my room, he actually opens the door a little bit, it's totally dark, and looks in my room. And I know it's him, because if it was mom she'd come in, and wouldn't do it at like 4:00 in the morning. Plus I've seen what look like bodies hanging from the ceiling in the dark part of the basement, and at first they look like bags hanging but then I see more clearly. Then its like they just evaporate. Or I might see a face in some random spot, like in the wall, just staring at me, but its like blurry and then vanishes. Doesn't evaporate, just instantly vanishes...

I've also seen a face in the tv, like it'll go to static and this weird, freaky, messed up face appears, like all deformed. Then it just goes away and the tv stays on static for like maybe ten minutes then it starts to be ok again. Lights flicker sometimes when the weather is sunny outside, which I guess I can't say has anything to do with jerry, but I have had my possessions messed with before, like I'll find something in a different spot than where I left it, and I know it ain't mom doing it because she would have no reason to, and I'll find stuff that I've been missing for like four years, in a totally random spot, and sometimes files will be gone from my computer, sometimes I'll find some of my beverage gone, sometimes a light will turn on that I didn't turn on.

Sometimes a door will open on its own, I mean I don't see it open, or see the light turn on, I don't see any of these things happen, I find em that way...

Then there's the weird phone calls, where it rings and some random messed up numbers appear as the phone number, which I know can't be a phone number. Such as "666", or "9", or "43.63.46.54.7465.745.7", and the id does not keep track of the call either. And if I answer, it's either static or some weird voice saying some totally random crap and then it cuts off. Or sometimes I'll hear papers being rattled, or garbage bags upstairs, or my fan will be turned off the next morning, and I know it can't be a power outage or my clock would be messed up too. Which it won't be. Just the fan turned off. And sometimes my computer won't turn on, its like somebody's holding it and keeping it off somehow. Sometimes I think I hear somebody walking behind me up the stairs, or down the stairs, and then I see a shadow heading back up or down in the opposite way I came from. I chase it, and nobody's there...

If I don't find a way to get rid of this, I'll get real pissed, because this has been going on for almost my entire life. I'm totally used to it by now, but that don't make it any less messed up and disturbing...

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Colorado

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, CenterCore, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

raingrl01 (5 stories) (151 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-04-08)
I think that Jerry just likes to mess with you. It sounds like he's getting a good laugh over this. LOL! On to the next story... ❤
lioncat97 (2 stories) (67 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-02-21)
I'm glad it's not hurting you. That stuff scares me when they hurt you. Well good luck with him.
Cirdan (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-16)
You're stories are my favorites. And have you ever tried to take pictures of him? Video tape him? Maybe you should get a recorder ready and when the phone calls with those weird numbers you should record it?

Oh well, thanks for this great story line, it was interesting and really good to read. Would be a great movie acctually 😊
JimmyO (3 stories) (4 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-08-29)
i have to say... These jerry stories are my favorite. It sounds like what I would do to someone if I was a ghost. I think you have a very irritated or funny spirit that is just trying have some fun. But if jerry hasn't done anything to you physical, I would just try talking to him one night when you're positive he's around you.
Ryokoie (2 stories) (9 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-08-28)
Wow, I don't know how to get rid of spirits, but it sounds like it just likes to follow you and be mischief. I hope you get stuff settled out. ^_^

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: