You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Ghost Of My Cat And The White Hand

Real Ghost Stories

Ghost Of My Cat And The White Hand

 

Today I want to share a story of what happened to me. Before starting I want to apologize for my bad English. I'm from Europe, Lithuania. My story might have started when my great grandmother died in my room. She was sick so my grandparents took care of her, I live with my grandparents. Anyways, she died in her sleep everything was peaceful, no weird things. After that I didn't really notice anything weird just when I thought of spirits and ghosts I start to cry, I'm not scared nor sad, nor freaked out. It's just really weird, tears come out and I feel really uncomfortable. Maybe it's my imagination, I don't know.

But after few recent things that happened to me I think I might have encountered a spirit or something. I had a black cat, but recently she died because she got poisoned. It was my neighbors doing, I really felt sad when it happened. Maybe a few weeks later I was laying in my bed and felt that something was sitting or laying on my legs. First thing I thought that It was my cat. And then I realized that my cat is dead. It was really weird but I assumed that It was my imagination or I got confused.

But the next time I saw something weird (now the tears comes out, its weird) And I wasn't only one who saw it. Summer of 2012 summer camp by a lake. Me and my friends had a weirdest week of our lives. Someone had been stealing phones from girls in that camp that's why we wanted to do something interesting, feel like detectives. We put our cameras in one of the friends rooms. In that room lived 4 girls (one of their phones was missing) So we set up 4 cameras like in paranormal activity. In that room there was two doors on from the corridor one from the outside, there was a dresser (that's were the thing happened) So one camera was put on the fridge facing the door from the corridor, another was put on the ground that the dresser and the half of the corridor door would be seen, the other one on the ground under the bed and the last one facing the door from to the outside.

When we set up all cameras we left to go swimming and just being outside. When we came back we were interested what we filed. One of the cameras showed us something strange. The camera which was put facing the corridor and the dresser. We watched all footage going 3x speed and we saw a white hand just like for a second, weird that we couldn't see it in slow motion or at the normal speed, but again it was really clear. At that time there was no one in the room, no one came in no one came out, and the dresser was full. No person could have fit in it and before we checked there was no one in it. We watched it on the computer, we heard sounds of someone waling but there was no one there.

This is what happened and it really freaked me out. I don't believe in ghosts or spirits, but defiantly I've been seeing some things, and I'm not the only one.

Thank you for reading my story.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, xHeroin, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

earthangel0410 (10 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-02-02)
Sorry on the loss of your cat she did come to say her last good-bye so don't be afraid. When someone deliberately kills a cat or a bird I know something really bad will happened,. Well anyways your English is very good
dreem (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-08-03)
Hi, I can understand about the cat story. I believe you, also I believe the hand story. Read my own story, there is a cat story in there, too.
Fearless (18 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-29)
Well you know the thing they say about cats having 9 lives might be true it just might be... And the white hand? Creepy man...
Andelas (3 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-09)
I don't think you need to scare of your dead cat. Maybe it wanted to keep staying. Try to feel normal. 😐
Isolde (guest)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-07)
Hi Heroin,

Thank you for submitting your story. I'm so sorry for the loss of your cat. I utterly despise cruelty to animals.
Maybe it was your cat saying goodbye that night. Did your pet lay down on your legs often (because you thought it was her/him)? Of maybe your legs were just really tired. Did you do some activity that day, like running or standing a long time? Were you about to fall asleep? If so, then perhaps sleep paralysis in combination with your grieve? Just some ideas.

I would love to see that video. If you can upload it, that would be wonderful.

Isolde

P.S. Your English is excellent.
Amie_16 (2 stories) (104 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-07)
Hey there!
Nice story but I have a question, was there only a hand? Or it came from behind something as if the body's hidden behind that thing or something like that? How did it come? Like flying or walking on the fingers?
Thanks and regards:)
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-07)
Welcome to YGS 😁!

I'm sorry for the loss of your cat, it is terrible when people hurt our little friends.
You can be sure that she came to say good by and to let you know that she is still around and thinking about you.

It would be great if you could upload the video showing the white hand.

Thank you for sharing
Shady4u (2 stories) (188 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-05-06)
Hey there! Its really amazing how you and your mates acted like detectives and ended up with capturing something unpredictable. If you could only upload the footage here for us to watch, it would be great. Good story. Keep posting. Thanks.
-Shady

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: