You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Demon Haunting

Real Ghost Stories

Demon Haunting

 

Ever since I was little I've always believed in the supernatural, the house I grew up in was haunted. It all started when I was six, I had been hearing noises in the room next to me, things would get chucked around, there was screaming and scratching all the time. Things started getting stranger, I'd fall down the stairs a lot; almost as if I was pushed, things would move and hit me. At this point I didn't feel too scared, but at the age of 7 I got dragged off the top bunk of my bed. I was pulled step by step, breaking 3 rips and my ankle.

This carried on until I was 15 and moved, I was battered and bruised all the time. I saw black shadows in the dark, a figure with pure red eyes. I then begun to hear voices, my moods couldn't not be controlled in the slightest.

I moved to a different area of England, but somehow it followed me here. Things were quiet again for a while, I could only see the eyes watching me, hear it talking to me. I'm now 18 and things are getting worse. I'm hurting myself again, but whenever I do this, I hear a voice telling me to do it, to hurt myself.

I feel my skin being scratched, breathing down my neck, I wake up in the night feeling as though something is pulling my legs, I end up with what is between a claw and a hand print burned into my skin. It's getting worse, I feel cold all the time, and feel as though I am losing myself. I try not to fear this, but I cannot. I don't know what to do anymore.

Can anyone relate to this, or give me advice?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, EmmyPeach, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Danielle_wabz (3 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-11)
i don't get this, I mean, if you were hurt when you were younger and got dragged out of the bed and broke your ribs and got bruised, wouldn't anybody notice? I'm just asking because it sounds very scary and frightening to be happening suddenly. Please contact a priest or ask for help ❤
abanob (1 stories) (31 posts)
-2
11 years ago (2013-05-11)
Wake up man you belong to heaven that why they tell you to hurt your self think about it hurt... Later suicide later hell... Who kill him self won't enter heaven man watch out pray in name of jesus go to church and you will see that all this will go away and you will born again...
ShortieHD (1 stories) (5 posts)
-2
11 years ago (2013-05-09)
Sounds a lot like the movie Paranormal Activity! Have you ever done a Ouija Board? If you have the Demon may have cam through there, you may have picked up him from there? Same thing happened with my Mum, but not a Demon a man! She did one when she was 14-15 and she is now 35!
Andreaa11 (54 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-05-09)
I have to agree with Rook, this thing actually dragged you out of bed and caused all those physical injuries? If I were your mother, I would be beside myself and would do all in my power to find out what was going on and why some invisible force ripped you out of bed like a rag doll! So when parents, friends, even teachers are not involved in the story, I'm sorry I get skeptical. Do not take this personally, but you need to see a psychiatrist, because it sounds to me like you may have schizophrenia, the hearing voices, and strange noises coincides with this. I am hoping you are not pulling our leg, because if not this is very serious and the fact that your 'rips' or ribs or whatever the heck you meant were broken because of something not seen to the human eye indicates a huge problem, multiplied by the fact no one in your family seemed to care. So until you come back to explain all of our questions, and to clue us into why no one is coming to your aid, I'm very sorry but I'm taking this story as a load of crap. This is a site for people that really need help with their paranormal problems, not for someone to try to get attention and make up some goofy story about a "demon beating them up". Now if you are serious about all this, I am deeply sorry and I suggest you listen to the posters and get some psychological help and some serious counseling before jumping to the paranormal conclusion. Once again, if you are ernest I apologize. Otherwise with all due respect, if you are lying about this, or making some stupid fairy tale for some attention, take it somewhere else because this site is for serious, honest people who want to help each other. If so, take your garbage elsewhere, please don't waste our time.

All respect,
Andrea
zetafornow (4 stories) (447 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-05-08)
EmmyPeach:
Have you talked to anyone about this? A parent, a friend, a teacher? I do think that someone would have noticed some of these bruises, etc. I am worried about the voice that is telling you to hurt yourself. You see, a demon could do that itself without having you do it if it were truly a demon. I think you really need to talk to someone whom you trust. Seriously. Now this does not mean I discount everything that you are saying. This is too overwhelming for you to take on by yourself. Please take these suggestions serious and keep us posted.

Zeta.
TheBadSeed (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-08)
Sounds like to me its a demon but I wouldn't rule out what Rook said. Good luck
Jaanu96 (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-08)
Hi Emmy! This seems to be a very serious issue! Don't lose your hope! Keep your mind fresh! Keep an idol of god and pray to god everyday! If possible during a prayer take a chain that has a god symbol in it... Visualize as it has full positiveness and power to kill all spirits and wear it. MY FIRST PREFERENCE IS TO SEE A DOCTOR IMMEDIATELY. YOU CAN DO THE ABOVE STEPS IN ADDITION TO THE DOCTORS ADVICE. ITS NOT THE MAIN THING. STAY STRONG ❤
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-05-07)
EmmyPeach,

I do not intend to be offensive or rude in any way, shape or form but I fear I have to ask some very 'difficult questions'.

You mention that "I'm hurting myself again..." When did you do this before?

The injuries you mention...

"I'd fall down the stairs a lot; almost as if I was pushed, things would move and hit me. At this point I didn't feel too scared, but at the age of 7 I got dragged off the top bunk of my bed. I was pulled step by step, breaking 3 rips and my ankle.

This carried on until I was 15 and moved, I was battered and bruised all the time."

What did your teachers, friends and relatives say about your injuries?

The 'shape' in the dark... With the 'red eyes' Did you, do you, get a feeling of 'who or what' it may be?

Physical Attacks by Spirits/Demons are rare and unless any and all Physical Causes have been ruled out the paranormal can not be considered...

There is a slim chance that this is being caused by a paranormal entity... Unless and investigation has been carried out (not by ghost hunters) then Physical Abuse (self or from someone else) has not been ruled out and may be the cause of your injuries (again I do not mean to be rude or offensive).

We can (and often do) 'demonize' the actions of those who are supposed to love and protect us because our brains refuse to accept the reality of what is actually happening...

I apologize in advance for being rude or if I have caused and pain by asking these questions. If all of this has been ruled out then I am wrong and truly feel for you. But it is not mentioned in your 'experience'.

On my profile there is a Cleansing and Shielding Method that may provide a starting point if everything that you are experiencing is Paranormal... But please rule out any and all 'Physical/Mental' causes first.

Respectfully,

Rook
investigator83 (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-07)
Hi Emma, it sounds like you might have a Demonic entity in your home. You need to find a experienced Pegan or Medium to come in and try to deal with the problem. Stay away from priest and holy objects. It just makes the situation worse and upsets what's there. Physical harm such as illness has been known to occur after holy object are brought in. Most of the time what's there can't be gotten rid off. You would have to remove yourself away from the situation.
SpookyCasper (8 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-05-07)
Hey Emmypeach,

I agree with Valkricry,Amie_16,Shady4u,Amihet,CharlieCheshire and WishfulNull. As the posters said fist get physical help (i'm not saying that you are crazy) if this has nothing to do with you then get Spirutual help (like being blessed by a priest).Don't Ever Give Up To That Demon! Fight It! And get Family support. We will be concerned about you. I'll pray for you.

Casper
WishfulNull (151 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-05-06)
EmmyPeach, I strongly agree with Valkricry and CharlieCheshire - you need to get yourself some help from a person who can talk to you & relate to you face-to-face. In no way am I calling you crazy - these things that are happening to you, and that you are doing to yourself, are out of the league of website members & commenters - please talk to someone you can rely on, and go to the doctor... Let them know what you are experiencing, even though its scary to trust people. There may be something spiritual going on, yes, but First and Foremost MUST be your physical safety and peace of mind! Seeing a doctor & a therapist to help you gain control, and stop the physical harm and negative thoughts/voices, is the way you will get there. You don't have to go through this alone. I hope that you can gain the courage from the comments here, to get yourself the help you need. Take good care of yourself, and I mean that in all seriousness. ❤
CharlieCheshire (1 stories) (6 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-05-06)
First and foremost, if you're hurting yourself you need to get to a psychologist. I'm not saying you're crazy, I'm saying you need to deal with this issue NOW. Prayers alone will not fix self-harm; faith without action is dead.

Find someone you can confide in who has a clear & level head - preferably someone who is good to lean on, because with the self-harm alone you have a pretty heavy story. After you get yourself some help, you will be in a much, much better position to do whatever else must be done.
Amihet (5 stories) (94 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-06)
Hi Emmy, I feel so bad for you. You are so young and you should be enjoying your youth. Do you believe in God? Do you go to church? If so than please talk to the pastor or minister and ask for help. Pray out loud and tell this thing to leave you alone. Please see a doctor or therapist because you need all of the support that you can get. Reach out to family and close friends for support. One other idea is to contact experienced paranormal investigators in your area so they can investigate your situation and they might have a solution. I will pray for you. Take care
Adriana
Shady4u (2 stories) (188 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-06)
Hey there! You're in a very extreme case. The demon haunting you seems to be a powerful one, but giving up should never be an option. Fight that thing back. Try controlling your mind rather than being controlled. Approach your religious representative to help you out of it and get a picture or an idol or anything which is related to God. Also, pray to the almighty to help you out of it. Since moving isn't helping, get yourself blessed. Act before its too late. Whatever you're going to do, do it ASAP! Keep posting, we will be concerned about you. Be good. I'll pray for you.
-Shady
valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
+3
11 years ago (2013-05-06)
Emmy, please listen to me. Before you think that I don't know what I'm talking about, my son was a self-harmer, he was a cutter. And I lost him. If you are hurting yourself then you need professional help, beyond what this site can give you. I am not saying or even hinting that you are crazy, only that the help you need exceeds what we can give.
I know you're scared. But, really truly you need to do this. If you don't know how to find a therapist who deals with self-harm, then go to a doctor and show him the marks. Be honest and tell him everything. They will recommend someone and aid you in getting the help you need.
I will pray for you. Please do this.
Isolde (guest)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-06)
Emmy, I'm sorry about what you're going thru. Check the comments on this story
http://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=17782
They might be useful for you as well.

Good luck!

Isolde
Amie_16 (2 stories) (104 posts)
-1
11 years ago (2013-05-06)
Hi there!

Well nice story I'd recommend you to pray to God trust me it's the only way of getting it stopped!
I don't know which religion you belong to I don't know you trust in God or not neither I am forcing you but trust me when you'll do this, you'll see a change yourself...

Regards
Aminah
mrshorrormovielover1 (1 posts)
-1
11 years ago (2013-05-06)
im so sorry this has happened to you and I'm sorry but do not know what to tell you to do 😢

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: