You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: My First Story

Real Ghost Stories

My First Story

 

I have not really thought about sharing some of the things that happened to me and still are going on, so I will just do a basic explanation and maybe go in-depth later with a story for each one.

One: I see these things. They're like tall black shadows. They appear out of nowhere and when they are around I smell cigarette smoke. One experience I had was at an old house that we use to live in. It was two story and my room was on the top floor. One night I woke up and I was thirsty so, thinking nothing of it, I walked down the stairs to the kitchen and I got my drink. When I went to go back to bed I went to walk up the stairs. I then saw a tall shadow in the middle of the stairs blocking the way up. I freaked and I was about to call out but it disappeared leaving behind the smell of cigarette smoke. No one in my family smokes. This was my first experience but not my last.

Two: I also have had weird experience with angels. Well, that's what I believe they are. I have mysterious white feathers fall out of nowhere. I find them in weird places as well. I keep all the feathers I find.

Three: Another thing is stuff disappears and reappears in my drawers and other odd places. Usually I put it down and go back to get it and then it is gone. I always try to blame my brother but he says it's not him. Later when I find it, it's usually in my drawers or some other odd place like the fridge.

Four: I also see this weird thing. Well, me and my friend both see it. It's like the shadows I see except it has claws and it looks distorted when you see it.

Thanks for reading about this. I would like some help to explain these shadows and angels any other comments would be of help.

Thanks Ash:D

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New Zealand

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ASH4321, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

ASH4321 (1 stories) (22 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-05-14)
Hi all sorry for not replying to your comments I have been sick

I will try and start keeping a journal when every I fell these presences or see them I will see about taking some photos

Ash 😁
Aya-Love-Carrots (150 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-05-14)
Ermehgard! Granny is a mod now? Where have I been?:) Congrats!

On topic: Can you attach some photos so we can see what these feathers looks like? Thank! Nice story!
MetalGuru666 (1 stories) (16 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-08)
I agree with the comments saying that a journal would be helpful but as much as I think it could be an angel/benevolent spirit, I also think it could be a demon trying to trick you. Demons have been known to be deceitful creatures and correct me if I'm wrong, but according to the Bible, demons would disguise themselves as angels/ white light in order to get the attention of the people whom they were trying to contact. Based on this information, I wouldn't be so quick to assume it's an angel/guardian, but it could very well be.
valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
+1
11 years ago (2013-05-08)
Hi Ash,
Sounds like you have quite a bit going on. I quite agree with Granny, that a journal about the feathers would be very informative for you. A friend of mine uses index cards and stores them in an old recipe box. On the card she writes the date, time, where they appeared and so on. She attatches the feathers with a bit of tape.
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-05-08)
ASH4321: I have also read a few stories on the site here regarding feathers, type feathers in the custom google search button up the top and a few stories should come up.

Regarding the shadows and smells etc, like Granny mentioned, what are your feelings and thoughts when you witness these shadows?, what is the atmosphere in the home like at the time? Environmental factors play a big part in these occurences I have noticed. 😊
Thanks for sharing.

Dan
ASH4321 (1 stories) (22 posts)
+3
11 years ago (2013-05-08)
Miracles51031:I read the story thanks and got me thinking about my uncle I never got to meet him sadly as he passed away before I was born but I always think about him and my mum tells me stories about him.

Zzsgranny:I will take note about how I fell when I find the white feathers I keep them safe in a little ticket box with my tigers eye and amethyst

Thanks Ash😁
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
11 years ago (2013-05-08)
ASH: I love the white feathers! Keep them safe, in a photo album or something, and note when/where you found them and what you were thinking about or doing or feeling at the time. You may begin to notice a pattern when they appear, which may give you a clue as to who is showing you signs.

Good story. Thank you for posting!

One more thing, I can't leave this comment without mentioning another story, this time by a wonderful poster named Fergie:
Http://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=17303
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
11 years ago (2013-05-07)
ASH4321 - as I read your story, the white feathers caught my attention. One of our members, and a dear friend of mine, zzsgranny has a story on here that I would really like you to read... Please 😊

I'm not suggesting that your white feathers aren't from angels, I just really would like you to read granny's story. Here is a quick link to it: http://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=9264

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: