You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Dad Trying To Contact Me

Real Ghost Stories

Dad Trying To Contact Me

 

My dad passed away a year and a half ago from a two and half year battle with cancer. My mum, me brother, and sister were all there with him when he passed away. At the time I was 3 months pregnant with my second daughter. Since his death I have had many different experiences.

I sometimes hear somebody whispering my name in my ear and also seeing things out the corner of my eye. I have also a few videos of my daughters with orbs flying around them.

I went to get my tarot cards read, and what the woman said to me was amazing! She told me I'm supposed to have three children: 2 girls and a boy (find out in a couple of years if that is correct). Also she told me that I was very spiritually gifted. Made me so happy to hear that confirmed. I always had the feeling I was from many experiences I have had.

The two things she told me that made me happy most was that my dad was putting a princess crown on me and that he sits at the end of my bed at night trying to talk to me. My sister also saw this woman before me and was told that my dad was holding a baby girl to due to be born!

Since then I have been doing people tarot cards myself and seem to be pretty successful with it. Since doing these cards I have been seeing so much more. I saw someone come halfway into the doorway. They go again, seeing faces, hearing more voices and also seeing a hovering blue light.

More recently a friend of mine lost her friend to a overdose. I have been picking up on him also. I kept getting Friday in my head then found out it was a Friday that he had died. I find this truly amazing!

I know its not much of a ghost story but I really wanted to share my experiences. Thank you for reading:-) xx

Other hauntings by assie

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, assie, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Shady4u (2 stories) (188 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-10)
Hey there! Pretty interesting to know that your dad's spirit is watching over you. Also good to know that you're spiritually gifted and you're trying to help others with it. Good luck with life. Be good. Thanks.
-Shady
Amie_16 (2 stories) (104 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-10)
Wow you're lucky that you've got such powers and also your dad visits you 😊 try contacting him through ouija if you think it's right 😕

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: