You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The Faces In The Ground

Real Ghost Stories

The Faces In The Ground

 

I lived this experience that I can never forget. I'm an Egyptian girl, I live in Alexandria, Egypt. So forgive me if my English is poor. But I have an experience I want to share with you. It started the last summer vacation were our family, my aunt and my cousins went to another government in Egypt called "El Behyra". In "El Behyra " there is a place called "Rasheed" its a place looked all over the Nile. Where there is a very high sandy hill where at the top of it there is a cemetery with a lot of graves.

So my cousin "Ahmed" and I took that risk and we climbed over that hill until we reached its top. I was really scared, felt that creep on where I'm standing and I was really thrilled.

We took a lot of pictures up there and there was one of them that my cousin "Ahmed" told me to take and I told him not to but I took it for him anyway. He was sitting on one of the graves! I know pretty well that he mustn't do that but he already did!

We took lot of pictures up there and then I told him to leave because I really felt that creep of the place. Actually I felt a kind of presence. We spent the day happily but when I reached home to check the photos we took I was scared to death and that's because most of pictures I found faces on the ground. They look like they are screaming, all of the pictures got faces like that in them! And the picture of my cousin siting on the grave was the creepiest! From behind his back there was a head, "a shape of a skull" with hands trying to reach for him. I couldn't sleep that night at all.

I will post one of the photos so you can tell me is that really faces or it is just my imagination...

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, NadaNab, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
 
11 years ago (2013-05-17)
Nadanab,
First your pictures need to be on your computer. Are they? Next you need to have an account with a photo sharing service (like photobucket, flickr, picasa). The service will have instructions on how to get your pictures from your computer (upload them). They will also supply links so that you can share them here.
Amie_16 (2 stories) (104 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-17)
Okay NadaNab now I know! Log in to your email id which you're using here, you'll see an e-mail from YGS in that everything is written just follow that!
NadaNab (1 stories) (1 posts)
-1
11 years ago (2013-05-17)
Guys thanks so much for your comments, I don't know how to upload the photos, I really want you guys to see it. So please tell me how to upload them. Thanks 😳
LochKalten (1 stories) (17 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-16)
This is an amazing story; I would love to see these pictures. With all due respect and not to try and discredit this event and story but it could be a case of Pareidolia. It's a natural occurrence in the human mind where we see shapes and patterns and automatically associate them with something familiar, the most common thing being a face. This effect also applies to voices and sounds.
Please keep us posted with the pictures! Stay vigilant and safe.
Cheers Muchly
Loch
meow3 (23 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-16)
Wow, that sounds scary, it would creep me out too! I'm wondering, did you show the pictures to your cousin? I bet he got really creeped out when he was the one of him on the grave with the skull thing behind him reaching for him! I'd never want to go back to that place again!
watash (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-16)
Yeah! I'd like to see the faces in the ground as well! Please post the pictures.
Mothpete (8 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-16)
If you're having trouble with the pics, feel free to email them to one of us and we can upload them to photobucket and then post the links here in the comment boxes for you. I'd be happy to help (yep, we're kind of anticipating them:P)
rockangel13 (guest)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-16)
Gosh, got creeped out! Pretty scary! Maybe it's home to violent spirits. Did your cousin feel anything weird? Do try to post the pictures. Take care.

Rockangel13
valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
 
11 years ago (2013-05-15)
My understanding is you would need to upload the pictures to a photo sharing service (like photobucket, or flixster) and then post the links to them in comments.
Amie_16 (2 stories) (104 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-15)
Hi NadaNab! Nice to read your story and I guess you're new here so welcome to YGS...
Please upload the pictures cause I'm dieng to see them honestly and don't take a lot of time for it! Oh and yea Will you be able to post the pix now because you're story has been published already. Somebody help please!
And yes don't worry your english was excellent
Thanks and regards
Aminah Rizwan 😁
HappySpirit (187 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-15)
Welcome to YGS, NadaNab. Thanks for sharing - you've told quite the creepy story. And yes, please do post all the pictures you can. "A picture is worth a 1,000 words" is a well-known English saying, and it is especially true when we've captured something strange and paranormal on camera!
VSAngels (2 stories) (13 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-15)
Hello! I'm so excited to see those photos. I think that's so very interesting. I really hope that you are able to post them and you have had very interesting and scary experience! Strong girl 😨
SmokenMirrors (6 stories) (78 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-15)
Hi NadaNab. I agree with the other posts, I to would like to see these pictures. It must of been a chilling experience to see what you had captured with your camera.
Mothpete (8 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-15)
Hi NadaNab. Whereabouts will you upload the pictures to? I'm new to the site and signed up because of your story. It piqued my interest because, although I've never seen faces in the ground, it 'was' a recurring nightmare I used to have that deeply affected me.

Can pictures be added to the story here, or is there another place to upload them.

Thanks for sharing.
valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
+1
11 years ago (2013-05-15)
Hi NadaNab,
What you described does sound very creepy. Like the others I would like to see those pictures too.
(Your English is actually very good. 😊)
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-05-15)
Hello NadaNab, welcome to YGS. I request you to upload not one but more, especially the one in which some entity was trying to reach your cousin Ahmed.

I think more than the words, the pictures should explain about various other aspects. Please do upload as many as possible.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-05-14)
Welcome to YGS.

It would be great to see those pictures! -I hope you can post them soon.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: