You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Creature That Hides Beneath My Nephews Bed Part 2

Real Ghost Stories

The Creature That Hides Beneath My Nephews Bed Part 2

 

Things have gone from bad to worse since I first told about this creature that torments my five year old nephew while he sleeps. Both of my nephew's parents passed a month ago and he hasn't been the same.

My nephew's name is Conner. For about a month now he's been attacked by this pale green, hairless, three foot tall creature with red slit eyes. And it's strange, I remember seeing this thing's arm as a child when I was seven or eight.

I apologize for the language ahead of time but this is pissing me off. This thing is attacking a child who's scared out of his mind by this thing. I've tried having our house blessed. That only made this creature go away for about a week then. When it came back it was pissed.

Now my nephew is seeing it everywhere. We left the house and went to a motel and it attacked him there. So about a two weeks ago I made one of the most idiotic choices possible. I challenged it to attack me. I said, "Why don't you stop acting like a little coward attacking a helpless kid. Why don't you try attacking me?" It accepted my challenge.

One night while I was asleep I felt something scrape across my shoulder. I woke up, flipped on the light and there was a huge bleeding scratch from my shoulder to my ribs. I made another huge mistake. I kept insulting it, calling it a coward and other things. This just seemed to anger it more and it responded by doing just what I didn't want it to. It went back to attacking Conner.

This is terrible and now it will attack him even if he sleeps with me and my girlfriend Ashley. This is crazy and I need to know how to stop this thing soon. I'm afraid if I don't one day Conner won't wake up.

In all honesty I've never felt like more of a failure in my whole life. I mean Conner counts on me to protect him and I can't protect him from this thing. PLEASE HELP ME, I'M DESPERATE.

Other hauntings by chrisstar

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Mississippi

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, chrisstar, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

WiniPu4 (207 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-02-15)
Hello:
Personally, if I had actually seen a monster like that with my own eyes & knew it was tormenting a child in my family then I would go DIRECTLY to an exorcist! Regardless of one's religious upbringing or lack thereof, exorcists are educated, knowledgeable & skilled in this area. Or, a REPUTABLE demonologist. Heck, ANY QUALIFIED professional. I wouldn't wait around for worse things to happen. I'd get help from a source I'm positive can & will help.
I wouldn't go camping in woods with bears without the proper armament. Small weapons will only anger them & get a person killed.
So, don't poke the bear. Call a QUALIFIED professional. But, that's just my two cents;)
Aurora123 (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-01-20)
What part Mississippi? I live here too. Sounds very scary to hear. And just progressing worse.
Pipo302 (2 posts)
-1
11 years ago (2013-07-02)
Hey have you tried to cathched it on tape that way you can ask elderly people or your family our even your librarian oh and one question where is this at I thin I have an awnser but I'm not so sure has it ever attacked your girlfriend and you still live in the same house... Please awnser I know I awnsered late but I want to help your right I fainted when I saw a two foot ghost playing with m little sister and I was out for 3 months and I was 12 I am 18 he's barely 5 I'm scared he won't be able to handle I please I want to help you In anyway. God bless you... ❤
scaredascrap (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-01)
omg this is horrible I too agree it is a coward 😠 😨 anyways have you tried talking to it like I don't know calmly and ask him to leave conner and you alone
francyne1031 (49 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-05-24)
It makes me sad that we can't tell from the grammar alone, what type of life this kid has had... And we then proceed to try and tear him down. I'm kind of disappointed that I constantly read people banding together to do this to people that submit on this site. It's really disheartening.
francyne1031 (49 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-05-24)
I think everyone is forgeting that we are not dealing with your "normal" caring loving family. Yes are there issues with this story, but I think we are missing the big picture. This kids family is filled with parents who don't care and drunks. Yes! There are parents out there that behave this way and don't give two licks about there kids. I think that we all need to be a little more understanding and read between the lines here. This kid oviously has some major issues... Wheather they are really paranormal in nature remains to be seen. I for one feel terrible that a five year old is being subjected to these types of environments. Trust me I've heard of more unbelievable living arrangements in Jerry Springer. Lol. So instead of ripping the OP apart, let's all see what we can do to HELP. That's what this site is about... Isn't it? Regardless if this is true or not, he believes it is... Back woods Mississippi deals with family legalities differently than our blue colar world it seems. And that isn't the point of the story anyway... It's a cry for help! Jeez
valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
 
11 years ago (2013-05-22)
Allesgute, quite possible. This particular story (parts 1 and 2) sent up so many flares, I thought I was watching fireworks! 😆
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-22)
Dear All, I think O/P is neither consistent in his Stories nor his comments. I feel that the Mods should definitely take some personal interest to ensure that these kinds of 'stories' don't get published. God, this is his fourth story. When we try to publish our experiences, it has been warned that many juvenile stuff are being sent for publication and Mods are asking us to send experiences that are really experienced by us. I do agree. There will be plenty.

But still my request to them is to ensure that these kinds of "Stories" are not published and such authors' narrative be carefully scrutinised before they are published in the site. I mean no offence.

Regards and respects to all of you.

SDS
allesgute154 (3 stories) (254 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-05-22)
Val, as I said earlier, it's his booze-riddled imagination working overtime. How can a child not know what his parents do for a living and where they work? Have any of us ever had to Skype our parents to ask their whereabouts? I'm joining you on the BS blanket Val!
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-22)
Val: I'm ready to join the picnic 😁!
I hope we can shove the lurking little green monster under that blanket, too!
😆 😆
valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
 
11 years ago (2013-05-21)
Amihet,
You make a very valid point. Here in the States we have what's called the family leave act. (Not sure if it's available in other countries) One of the things it covers is 12 workweeks of leave in a 12-month period for the placement with the employee of a child for adoption or foster care and to care for the newly placed child within one year of placement. So between both of them they could have used 6 months of leave to help Conner adjust.
valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
+1
11 years ago (2013-05-21)
Mooove over, Wishful - we have to remember to save a spot for lady-glow, and Amihet I hope they bring marshmellows.
Amihet (5 stories) (94 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-05-21)
I second that! Don't forget Conner lost both of his parents a little over a month ago and the grandparents are in Japan and South Africa working. If any of my children died I would get on the very next plane home ASAP.
To bury my child and to look after my grandson.
Butterfly_Kisses (2 stories) (16 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-05-21)
I'm sorry chrisstar, but your story is becoming harder and harder to believe. You said that you just talked to your parents on skype and they told you that they are both teachers? Didn't you know that they were teachers before you spoke to them on skype? Why would they leave a teenager in charge of a child (their grandson) who's parents just died and go to South Africa and Japan?
WishfulNull (151 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-05-21)
Oooh, me, me, can I join you pleeease? What a lovely day for a picnic! Thank you for doing all that homework, Val! 😆
valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
+2
11 years ago (2013-05-21)
Well...let's start with the NCTE - The National Council of Teachers of English, their headquarters are located just south of me in Urbana,Il. If anyone wants to look at their website: http://www.ncte.org/
Your parents might be English teachers, and might belong to the NCTE, however the NCTE does NOT send anyone to other countries to teach. Period. I actually called them and asked. What they are is an is an American professional organization dedicated to "improving the teaching and learning of English and the language arts at all levels of education."
So...ummm yeah how that works for Mom being in Japan and Dad being in South Africa, neither the NCTE nor I know.
Now we come to the whole legal issue of Conner being placed in your care. Your parents being away 'for months at a time' would have raised issues at the Gaurdianship proceedings. The legal technicalities of leaving him under a minor's care (You) for that length of time would cause Child Welfare to do some heavy duty investigating... Being given gaurdianship of a child, even as the only remaining relatives is not automatic, there is a lot of red tape involved. Need I say more?
Twice now, Rook has offered his Cleansing Method to you, and other's have offered suggestions such as grief counseling, and asking for help from clergy. Yet you seem to turn a blind eye to that. I have to wonder why.
Anyone care to join me for a picnic on the BS blanket?
chrisstar (5 stories) (14 posts)
-2
11 years ago (2013-05-21)
i just talked to my parents on skype they said they are both english teachers my moms in japan and my father is in ssouth africa they work for the ncte
chrisstar (5 stories) (14 posts)
-1
11 years ago (2013-05-21)
oh and just so you know I got to AA meetings I don't want to end up like either of his grandfathers drunk jack asses who hate their kids
chrisstar (5 stories) (14 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-21)
i live in mississippi and as for his other relatives his other grandmother died giving birth his other grandfathers an alchoholic and his father was an only child besides me my mom and dad are his on living relatives on my sisters side
allesgute154 (3 stories) (254 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-21)
chrisstar, I agree with Val. If you want people to believe you and help you, you have to be clear. There are many inconsistencies in your story. For instance, how is it possible for you not to know which company your parents work for? Honestly, I think that alcohol and your personal issues are making you imagine things. Please seek professional medical help. And if possible, try handing over your nephew to somebody responsible, maybe you should seek the help of child services or the Church.
valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
+2
11 years ago (2013-05-21)
chrisstar...your parents think you are a 'failure' but allow you and your girlfriend to live with them and intrust you with the care of their grandson for 'months at a time'? Talk about mixed signals...
Then there are some legal factors that you have totally skirted pertaining to Connor. Does he not see his other Grandparents or family?
Just on the outside chance of there being some truth in what you are saying: you have supplied your own solution to the problem. You say the creature went away when you allowed yourself to cry over the loss of your Grandma. It follows that if Conner cries then the creature should go away too. Sit down with Conner and talk about his parents. Let him see you cry over the loss of his parents, and then he might be comfortable enough to shed his own tears. Public school's offer greif counseling, you might try contacting them and expressing concern over his mental health ('nightmares'). In turn they might talk with him. Now matter how I boil down the 'facts' as you give them, they all return to the same spot. Conner still needs to grieve. You might take him to visit their graves. Or look over pictures of them with him. What ever it takes get him to show his emotions. Then the creature will leave.
mamachong (11 stories) (228 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-21)
Chrisstar,
What state do you live in? I know that is a little personal, but I have a reason for asking. I live in New Mexico. Here in New Mexico the child already has to be five. I know for a fact, as my friend's daughter, her birthday is in october and the school system refused to allow her to be enrolled. I know each state is different though. So if you are a teenager and underage, how do you get your alcohol?
chrisstar (5 stories) (14 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-21)
oh and I still live at my parents house the motel was kind of a test to see if the thing was attached to the house or if it was attached to conner
chrisstar (5 stories) (14 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-21)
hey sorry for not responding quickly but I'm having a few family problems now to answer your questions yes ashley is a new girlfriend and she is amansipated her parents beat her on a daily baises so she got amansipated my parents work for a some company I forget which but they are gone for months at a time and I haven't told them about my nephew that is also the reason why thy had me move back in to take care of him as for conner hes five but he was born in september so he was aloud to enter school this year as for the home atmosphere not good I admit I drink at times still I don't do anything bad and my parents when there here we constantly fight they think I'm failure as a son and ashley is concerned she came up with the idea of having conner wear long clothes and all I rememer about what stopped me from seeing this thing is I let the tear fall because at the tie my grandmother had dies and I'm not the cring type but after I let it out this thing just dissapeared
Amihet (5 stories) (94 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-05-20)
Chrisstar, where are your parents in all of this? You have not mentioned their concerns for their grandson which I find it odd and besides you are a minor and the law would never give you custodial rights. You mentioned that Conner had nail and finger marks on his wrist, he is being attacked and scratched by this 3 foot light green creature. I find it strange that Conner's teachers have not noticed the marks, scratches or reported to the authorities. Why are you worried about Conner not "waking up" you survived your childhood experiences with this thing and at some point it stopped hurting you that is until Conner came to live with you which was a little over a month ago and remember you pissed him off not Conner so now it is attacking you. Can you please take the time to answer our questions.
Sonty (1 stories) (29 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-20)
I completely agree with Val, after all we are not the one to experience it, so it would be wrong to brush it off as BS. If there is a valid explanation for all your doubts/questions,I am sure Chrisstar will definitely answer.

And for you Chrisstar,
Most of us would have come up with helpful inputs, if we could have few facts right. I am sure, that the esteemed members of this site would like to hear a more clearer version of your experience.
valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
+2
11 years ago (2013-05-20)
To cry BS without giving the OP a chance to explain and answer the questions, would be quite unfair.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-20)
Folks you do not need any ones permission to toss, deploy or in any other way shape or form USE the BS Blankie...

If an experience seems more like a STORY then CALL IT and see if other members also feel the same way about it.

I am not saying I believe what has been submitted by the O/P here but they have asked for help so...

Christar,

On my profile you will find a Cleansing/Shielding method I use for my Home and Family... Other members have tried it as well with some success. You are welcome to try it as well.

Respectfully,

Puff Bayram... (out in the garage grabbing the keys just in case...)
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-05-19)
Oh where, oh where could Chrisstar be?

I have been thinking and perhaps the scratches on Conner's arm are caused by Ashley and Chrisstar pinching what they believe to be each other? 😉

Should we still wait for Puff to spread the BS blanket or just bring it out and cover this story... I do not want to read TCTHBMNB part III a month from now!
WishfulNull (151 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-05-19)
I am among those whose gut feeling agrees with Ahmihet, and I'm waiting for Puff & the gang to arrive. 😁

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: