You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Saxophone Terror

Real Ghost Stories

Saxophone Terror

 

It all happened in Mexico, to be exact I was only 17 years old when this event happened, it was during 3 o'clock p.m. So there I was playing my saxophone in my room. I was practicing a new song, just learning it to improve a little bit, weeks before this happened my Grandma had passed away. I was leaning against the headboard of my bed playing my sax. I played around for 30 minutes.

After playing for that long I felt a finger tapping my shoulder as if someone wanted to call my attention. I thought to myself, "How is someone going to tap my shoulder while leaning on the headboard of my bed, that's impossible, no one is the room". So I turned around looking for someone, but there was no one there. There was just a belt hanging on the headboard swinging back and forth. I really didn't know whether to think it was the belt that touched me or to think that it was actually someone who had tapped my shoulder. I stayed on the bed like for 1 minute thinking, after thinking I made a decision, that decision was to run.

So I decided to run, I ran downstairs and sat on the couch, that same day I told my parents about it. They told me that it was probably the belt that was on the headboard, but in reality I was the only one who had been through the situation, they didn't know how I felt. At the end I got to my conclusion, for me it was actually a ghost who had haunted me.

That was the second time I had been haunted. The strangest thing was that there was no wind in the room, all the windows were shut, so it couldn't have been the belt that touched me, because as soon as I got up the belt moved, so it had to swing back and forth.

Other hauntings by JoeEspinoza

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, JoeEspinoza, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Sceptic-Ari (2 stories) (611 posts)
-1
11 years ago (2013-05-22)
Dear Joe,
Thank you for sharing.
I hope you won't count this as an offence.
With due respect to all other opinions, I think your's is a case of classic paranoia.

Regards
Butterfly_Kisses (2 stories) (16 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-22)
Thank you Val, I do feel better now 😁. You're right, 3 or 4 deductions, and I know it would be because of something that I wrote.
...JoeEspinoza, I guess it is a popular name 😆 😉
valkricry (49 stories) (3269 posts) mod
 
11 years ago (2013-05-22)
SDS, I believe Joe's first haunting is in his story Footsteps In A House.
Joe about the belt thing...I'm not sure what to make of it. How close was the belt to where you felt the tapping? What made you think this might be your grandmother? I mean, was the tune you were playing one of her favorites? Or did she always like your playing? Did the tapping seem to be keeping beat with the music, or like someone trying to get your attention?
valkricry (49 stories) (3269 posts) mod
 
11 years ago (2013-05-22)
BK, don't worry over the point. People give and deduct points for a myrad of reasons, and it's possible that someone meant to click up but hit down instead. I'd dare say most of us on this site have gotten dinged a time or two. If you get say 3 or 4 on one comment, then you might want to rethink what you wrote.
I will tell you something funny - I had a college professor named Joe Espinoza - not the same guy either! One popular name I guess! 😊
Butterfly_Kisses (2 stories) (16 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-05-22)
I wonder why I got a karma point cut...? I was only giving my opinion... According to the guidelines, you get a deduction if your comment was disrespectful, useless, or idiotic...
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-22)
Dear JoeEspinoza, you said that this is your second haunting. Haunting? I doubt it. Please explain about the first one. I still feel that it might be the belt. If it were to be a spirit or an entity, you would have definitely experienced its presence again. Did you have any further experience like the one you explained in your narrative.

I still feel that there is no paranormal activity that happened, if you ask me about what is explained by you in this story. I don't think something is haunting you unless you give us enough information and explain things. Please don't feel offended. This is my opinion.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
Butterfly_Kisses (2 stories) (16 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-05-21)
Hi Joe,
It sounds like it may have been your grandmother, since you said she recently passed away. Maybe she just wanted to say bye.
(btw, my brother's name is also Joe Espinoza, when I read the opening line I thought maybe this was his story lol, but of course it wasn't) ...Anyway, I think, maybe, she was listening to her grandson play the sax.
BK

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: