You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Evil Dream

Real Ghost Stories

Evil Dream

 

Well I'm not really sure how to explain all of this but here it goes... Lately I have been having horrible dreams probably for the past 3 months, but last night was the worst yet.

I went to bed around 11:45 pm or something... And I had a dream that I was walking down a stairway and on the banister was a statue of a little boy who looked pretty innocent. I turned back around and he was moving... He had a blurry face, black eyes, and when he opened his mouth he looked horrendous. I ran away from him... And suddenly I was out with friends at some random house. I kept seeing flashes of this evil boy between people or out of the corner of my eye. Well then the scene changes and I'm in a haunted house with my best friend and this boy is in the house. It just seemed so real (like all of the over things I dream). In my dream I woke up to tell my boyfriend who was sleeping next to me... And I saw this little boy in the room. I just was tugging at my boyfriend and screaming slightly.

Well I woke up for real at 1:40 and was FREAKED out. I had never been so scared in my life. I woke up my boyfriend and told him about the dream and he said I had woke up at 12:15 am and told him once already that night. But I only vaguely remember waking up but I know I saw that evil boy. Once he told me that I kept looking around the room as if the boy was present... Which started to scare my boyfriend.

What I want to know is if this has happened to anyone else. The house is sort of old. I wonder if I did wake up and see the boy and maybe he's a ghost... And my memory blocked that and made it seem like the dream. Or if I was unconscious still dreaming and carrying a conversation with my boyfriend at the same time. I'm very confused and scared about the whole experience.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Maryland

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, alison, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Nightshade (40 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-09-27)
whoa. That's freaky. I have never had something happen to me like that, but whenever I see my mom, I cry. Why? Because she's been dead for about 6 years. She came to "peacefully haunt me". Well, that is kind of scary, I guess. I mean, since I'm very pcycic, I'm interested in the super natural. OMG! My Orbs are acting up! They're giving me signs that I'm in danger! I'm only 14, but yes, it's possible, if you get a certain rock near me, it'll suck in my powers! My orbs are warning me that those people are near, they're trying to get me! Well, I gotta go! Oh, my mom's in the kitchen, with the guys! If I don't hide, my orbs will die, and they'll shoot my mom! I have to go, I'm serious! Wjfawkjebf fKWEH674hfanfdk hejllp
bruce3472 (13 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-09-16)
Well first of all, I wanted to say that this story does have its strong points and is believeable. Second I would like to note that the JINN, Hada refers to every one's post is not even a demon. According to my research on them, it states that DJINN not jinn are genies from an elmental plane of air. They are not demons and they are not minions from hell like Hada would have you believe... Anyways back to your story I really do believe that you experienced this incident. I truly hope that things works out for you and nothing else bad happens again. Also I would like to say that you are a very strong person to have dealt with this kind of thing. I truly hope that no more things like this happen to you.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-08-30)
before trying a communication with this boy, see what he is actually doing. If it appears that evil is his main objective, I would simply tell him that he must leave. Don't leave the option to the entity if you can help it. Take the power back-no more fear but control.
Athena (9 stories) (222 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-08-29)
Alison, it is your call to connect with this boy or not. I tend to think that spirits are interested in reaching out to us in order to share thier living experience and often enough thier dying experiences. Is the boy interested in telling you about the way he died? Does that sound right?
Hada (36 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-29)
You've got a jinn interested in you. No doubt demonic, as nightmares such as this only come from the devil. He may be dwelling in your home and as in the dream, following you around. As you enter you home say "bismillah" which is Arabic for "in the name of God" Jinn and the such will not enter a home upon which the name of God has been mentioned. When you sleep say the same as well. There are other things that have to be taken into consideration to fully rid yourself of this presence. As Shane mentioned your fear can only boost the power of the spirit. Muster up any faith in God you can, the spirit will then fear you, as long as you mention the name of God. Shout "Allah" in your head as loudly as you can in the dream, even in your house. The jinn will flee.
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-28)
As I stated in an earlier post, I believe spirits tend to communicate with us while we are asleep as it is a time when our mental defenses are at their weakest. I am also sure that if you try and communicate with this boy you will find that he is not that scary. Remember you give it (the spirit) more energy being afraid of it than if you confront your fear.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
ghostligirl15994 (1 stories) (8 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-08-28)
Oooo-that would scare me too! I'm glad I didn't see what you saw! I hope you can sleep well from now on, or at least for a little while. 😲
GhostTalker13 (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-28)
I do that sometimes too, I wake up in the middle of the night and talk to my mom and she has no idea I'm alseep! My sister one time pointed to the wall and said "Daddy! Come over here Daddy!" I was freaked out cause my dad passed away in December 2005.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: