You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Kristen's House

Real Ghost Stories

Kristen's House

 

After my friend Kristen's Graduation party in fifth grade, my friends, Brooke, Jackie, Jordan, Liz, and I were sleeping over. We were inside sitting on the floor in the living room, talking about all that girl stuff, and gossip.

Well, behind us was a window and we heard a loud sound, so we turned our heads in that direction to see what it was. Kristen's parents weren't home except us and all of us were sitting together. Anyway, we thought something fell, so we ignored it, but then the blinds on the window started to open by themselves and close really fast. It kept on doing that until we ran outside into the backyard next to Kristen's pool.

While we were freaking out, I felt cold and a sense of something wrong, and felt like there was presence with us, like we weren't alone. Jackie and me just kept staring at each other not knowing what to do, when suddenly I was pushed into the pool, but no one was around me to do that, all I remember is feeling something cold, yet hot, push me into the pool.

As I tried to swim back up, something had my leg. Finally, one of my friends hopped into the pool to pull me back up before I drowned, when she pulled me to the steps I was to shocked to say anything. I looked back into the water and I though I saw a black shadow when nothing was there to make the shadow... in the water, but next to it was the pool cleaner, so I didn't know whether my leg was caught in that or something pure evil had a grip on me.

We got out of the water quickly and went to the brick fence, we sure didn't wanna go inside or stay in the same spot. So, we grabbed a chair to hop over it. My friend Kristen was going first, when she got over, my friend Jordan went next, then I did, but as soon as I got up there, I felt a worse feeling and decided to go last, so when it was just Jackie and me left, we heard a car honk and someone yell, "I'm calling the cops you stupid f****** kids!"

In seconds, everyone hopped back over and looked amazed and horrified. "Something, hit that man's window and it broke, it wasn't us." My friend Brooke said with everyone else nodding.

The guy in the car drove around the house a couple times and finally left. Everyone was crying until Kristen's mom came home, so we felt a bit better. Everyone went to Jordan's house later on that night.

No one knows what happened that day, but it still frightens me thinking about it, I haven't gone back to Kristen's house ever since.

Other hauntings by xchristine99x

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

voulme16 (14 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-20)
wow geat story and maybe it just wanted to scare you (some scare people for fun)
chanese (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-06)
hi liz I read the scary story is it true because I ask a my friend they said it was wrong to make it true I sorry I can't stay long to do tell I am sorry but I was wrong to something.
Jill Brady-Stanley (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-03)
Hi Kristen, did you go to North Park University?
How are you? It has been too long!
Jordan (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-01-16)
Hey my names Jordan and I am going to write my experience and it has something to do with the water and me in it! Well that's real wierd what happened to you. When you were grabbed did it like hold nto your leg and felt like a hand or was it just tangled up in that cleaner thingy?
Janice (7 stories) (248 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-01-16)
wow, that must've been scary!! When did this happen? things like that do happen so it really isn't suprising but really scary. I hope you didn't get sick or something when you fell in the water or something but oh well, you probably didn't get sick, although a lot of people can get colds when they get pushed in the water especially in such cold weather. Well, that was a very scary experience, well, keep writing more stories, or posting them. Well, bye and laters. Janice

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: