You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Ghosts All Round

Real Ghost Stories

Ghosts All Round

 

Hey guys, I just have a few stories to get you interested.

It started in 2007 and it's 2013 now. I was 10 at the time and I wasn't really much into scary stories ghosts or anything like that.

I was laying on the couch and I was just about to go to sleep. I was watching over at the table and I saw a little girl about six walk out from no where. I was scared, so I screamed and turned over. My mum came out to have a look why I screamed and I turned over and explained what had happened and I looked over at where she had been but she was gone. That was the first time seeing HER!

I had seen her a few other times after that sitting at the end of my bed and I was interested to know who she was and why she was there, so I talked to my mum and asked her what I should do. Her advice was that I should ask her questions and the first thing to come to mind was the answer. HER answer. Me and my mum are very spiritual people and we have skills of psychic and telekinesis for me.

So still scared I walked to my bedroom door not wanting to go any further and I tried to be friendly and I asked, what is your name?

Answer: Mary

I thought okay... That is just weird...

Q. How old are you?

A. 6

Then I asked Why she was here? She didn't answer that question and still to this day hasn't. So I don't know.

But all these strange things started happening after that, and to be honestly serious I regret ever talking to her. For these reasons: She started following me to school. I could feel hot air on my back and I just knew she was there. I would feel a stab in my back while she was standing there. I was terrified of my own room. I couldn't sleep there.

Now I'm going to tell you some bone chilling things that give me goosebumps.

1. She likes to lure me to the room then make me run out. Even my mum does it. Down the hallway, you couldn't even stay in my room for 5 minutes you were literally forced out, and you would run down the hall.

2. I woke up late in the night for no reason and I thought it was odd. So I looked around. And I seen a bulge thing in the curtain like someone was standing there. I wasn't scared of it I was just a little freaked that it was there. So I was about to get up and as I pushed up the "thing" Ran to the end of the curtain and the curtain flicked and there was thin air and I know I saw it because I don't just imagine something running in a curtain. What's that point of that?

3. I now live with my boyfriend and his family have claimed to have a ghost for reasons I shall not say, but I have been here alone when things have happened.

4. Back to the other house. My friend came over to see my room and have a look at these stories I say. So we went in my room. I closed the door and we sat on my couch. After a few hours nothing happened, and I felt like I needed to get out of the room, my friend said, "nah just stay for a bit longer" I said okay. Fine. I knew "Mary" was going to do something. I was just waiting. So we're sitting there. Next minute my friend says "ow" in panic. I was like "what?" She said, "something bit my ear." I said, "no it didn't" not believing her. But she turned to me and it was red. I said, "what did it feel like?" She said it was like teeth on her. And I tell you she didn't have her hands anywhere near her ears.

5. I remember walking into the room once after my sister had finished watching a movie on her portable DVD player and I walked in and heard music. Thinking it was the DVD player and that she didn't stop it I walked over to it. But as I reached out my hand it stopped playing. I picked it up thinking it was odd I looked at the screen and it was not even on. And had no disc in it.

Okay last bit.

I remember laying in my bunk bed, sister on the bottom bunk, and we're about to go to sleep when we hear an annoying tapping noise on the window. I, very annoyed, didn't want to look out the window because I am afraid of it. I got mum and she walked in and of course it had stopped. So I let her go back to bed thinking it stopped completely.

But no. Mum went to bed and it started again. Tap. Tap. Tap. Like a nail lightly. I got her to come back again, and again it had stopped. She said it was the last time she was doing it. And I was like okay, thinking again it had stopped. But no, same as before.

I went down to mum, and begged her to come check. I was kind of getting afraid now. I begged and said it was definitely the last time. She said fine even though she didn't want to.

But she didn't, walking down, I got in bed. She stayed a minute then she said, "I'm going." I quickly said, "no just stay a few more minutes." And as I said that... There was a massive bang on the window... So she said we could sleep in the lounge

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, lurlzz04, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Amie_16 (2 stories) (104 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-29)
OmG! My portable DVD player never did something like that:O... You should have recorded that tapping noise for your mum because she wasn't believing you... 😕
Rubina (4 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-25)
Just not convince with your story lurlzz04 I m unable to digest your story, though it might be true to you but not for me. Please reply.
WishfulNull (151 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-05-24)
Hi lurlzz04, I am curious about the questions Ari & Logan have asked previously, and I have some other questions I hope you can clarify for us, as I found your writing a little hard to follow... I am "on the fence" about this submission, so want to give you a chance to respond... We cannot say something is paranormal unless all other natural possibilities are accounted for. It sounds as if you are so convinced these things are supernatural, that you have not tried looking for any alternative, more mundane possibilities.

When you said "we have skills of psychic and telekinetic for me"...do you mean your mom is psychic, and you believe you have telekinetic abilities? If I am not mistaken, being telekinetic means you can move things with your mind... However it has never been scientifically proven that anyone, ever, has done this. Not even close. So, what makes you say you have these abilities?

I also am surprised that your mom encouraged you to "talk" to the girl, instead of doing ACTUAL research on the home...like, at the library.

I also am curious about the stab in the back thing, and what would happen, that made both you & your mother run out of your room?

You say there was a bulge in your curtains... Did you look for an air vent nearby, possibly a vent in the floor, blowing air up? That would certainly give the appearance of someone standing behind your curtains... Combined with the haziness of just waking up... That or a breeze coming in an open window you forgot had been opened... All are likely explanations.

Where is your living room in relation to the room you thought you heard music from the DVD player? Sounds like you could have mistaken the faint sounds of the tv for the DVD player... You weren't able to tell if the sound was actually from the machine itself, if as you reached out, the music stopped... Could it have been coming from elsewhere, and then someone either turned it off, or a movie or tv show stopped & went to commercial?

When you & your sister were in the room when there was tapping on the window, did your sister look outside? Is the room on the 1st or 2nd floor of the house? Are there any trees or bushes that could touch the house or window? Do you have shutters on the outside of the windows, or trellises touching the house? I'm surprised your mom brushed off a loud bang on the window & didn't call the police... That is, unless she suspected it had a very natural explanation. Otherwise, it could have been a person lurking outside or messing with you.
logan (3 stories) (222 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-05-24)
yep I am guessing theO/P is about 16 considering she was 10 in 2007, honest mistake:)

Thanks granny for responding that one.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
11 years ago (2013-05-24)
LOL Ari, honest mistake! 😆 And I thought that's what you thought... I think 😆
Sceptic-Ari (2 stories) (611 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-05-24)
My mistake Granny.
I thought that she moved in with her boyfriend sometime around when these things started. My bad.

I apologise to lurlzz04 too. I hope it did not offend you.

Thanks Granny for correcting me 😁
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+4
11 years ago (2013-05-24)
Ari: At this point in time the O/P is about 16-17 😊. So it is conceivable. I lived with my boyfriend and his family at 17, so I can't discount that part 😆
Sceptic-Ari (2 stories) (611 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-05-24)
Dear logan,
A question. But I must say that it might just be a case of a vast cultural difference.
Is it common for a 10-13 year old girl to move in with her boyfriend and his family?

Forgive my bluntness, but I gots to know, if you get my drift.

Regards
logan (3 stories) (222 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-05-24)
I was writing pretty much the same comment as Sceptic-Ari, thanks you saved me the trouble:)

What I find the oddest in the story is, why would the mom advise a 10 year old kid to go have a conversation with the ghost girl?! Maybe I am one paranoid adult.
Sceptic-Ari (2 stories) (611 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-05-24)
Dear lurlzz04,
Welcome to YGS and thanks for sharing.
I got a few questions. Would you kindly answer them please?
1.Is English not your native language/mother tongue/1st language?
2.What did you mean by "I would feel a stab in my back while she was standing there."?
3.You said,"She likes to lure me to the room then make me run out."How does she manage to do that to you and your mother?"you couldn't even stay in my room for 5 minutes you were literally forced out, and you would run down the hall.",but how?
4.When your friend was 'bitten' inside your room, were the windows open? Was it day or night?
5."I remember laying in my bunk bed, sister on the bottom bunk, and we're about to go to sleep when we hear an annoying tapping noise on the window."Is your sister younger or elder? How did your sister react to that?

Do reply...

Regards.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: