You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: My New House Might Be Haunted... Part 2

Real Ghost Stories

My New House Might Be Haunted... Part 2

 

I was telling some of my friends about all the things that had happened to me in the past and what is happening to me now, and one of them had an interesting theory. (This is my second posting to this site and you should read my other story to get the full picture by the way.) First up, the ghost encounters:

My first encounter happened two houses ago (we move around a lot). It was my 17th birthday. I brought my mother a sippy cup full of milk for my baby brother. I closed the door, and immediately heard about six or seven rapid thumps. It sounded as if someone was running down the hallway towards me. I felt a rush of icy cold air, starting at my ankles and rushing up my body. I freaked out and ran to my bedroom. It was my first ever ghost encounter that I can remember, and in a weird way I consider it a great birthday present. Some of my family members have said that it might have been a deceased relative giving me a birthday hug. I like this idea. What do you guys think? (That idea has nothing to do with my friend's theory by the way).

My second encounter really freaked me out, and I would love to hear what you have to think. This happened after we had moved from the house I was in for my first encounter. I dreamed a very terrible dream, but can't remember what it was. I just know it was awful. I keep a dream journal, so I find it weird that this particular dream is so foggy. I usually remember my dreams in great detail. I woke up, freaked out a little, and reached up to my right cheek. It felt a little itchy. I felt a warm sticky wetness, and when I took my hand I could feel that whatever it was was stuck to my fingers; I got out of my bed and went to the bathroom to check it out. Blood was all over my face! I washed it off and saw that my cheek had a weird, round kind of scrape in it about the size a nickle. It wasn't perfectly round, more like a loose circle. It looked like someone had taken sandpaper and sanded my cheek down, or had taken a very shallow scoop out of my cheek or something like that, it's hard to explain. I put some Neosporin on it and went back to my room to check for something sharp in my bed. I was a little frantic and panicky, determined to find a natural reason for what had happened to my face. I tried to remember my dream, but couldn't remember anything about it except that is was terrible. To this day, I have scar on my left cheek! Finally I lay back down, but couldn't get back to sleep.

So, anyway, after my friends had heard about all of that, my one friend came up with the idea that I had a ghost following me. She said that it had probably been with me all my life or something, and that I just can't remember the ghost from my childhood because I repressed it or I just plain forgot about it with age. If there is an entity attached to me, does it sound like it might be evil? It did draw blood!

I would love some advice and feedback, because my new house has paranormal activity and it makes me a little bit scared.

Other hauntings by hunting_for_answers_

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Indiana

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, hunting_for_answers_, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
11 years ago (2013-05-31)
hunting_for_answers: No. Bacteria and viruses cause infections 😊
hunting_for_answers_ (2 stories) (10 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-31)
Just a quick question. Is it possible for entities to cause infections so bad that you have to stay in the hospitol? Not saying that is why I am here, but I'm bored and was wondering if anyone had heard of anything like that happening to anyone?
hunting_for_answers_ (2 stories) (10 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-28)
For clarification it was my left cheek. Sorry hullmol17 I must have had a brain fart I will definetly think about all the other comments. It is kind of weird. As of yet, nothing else has happened since this posting. And I'll try to remember any other paranormal experiences that I had earlier. I'm actually very sick now, so I won't be able to check this site for a while.
Tara902 (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-27)
I'm not sure about the scrape. The same thing happened only behind my left ear. I know its weird but that in no way means that this spirit is evil. It could be. Maybe, maybe not. Stay strong ❤
hullmol17 (2 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-26)
was it your left or right cheek because you felt your right cheek but you said there was a scar on your left which one? 😕
cutiepiecharlie (17 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-26)
girl if I was you I would get a physic involved to get that ghost away
allesgute154 (3 stories) (254 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-25)
Hi hunting_for_answers, that must have been a really scary experience. Like the other responders, I also think that there is no problem with the houses, but it has got something to do with you. I think that entity is following you. First of all, do not let fear overcome you as these entities feed of your fear. The more scared you are, the stronger they become.

I don't think a deceased relative would try to hurt you like this. Please consult an expert in the paranormal for help. Cleanse/bless your house if you can. Stay safe, God bless.

P.S: If you're a woman, you've to be especially careful when you're menstruating. My grandma used to say that somehow malevolent entities are attracted to menstruating women. Were you attacked when you were in this condition?
livinit2 (guest)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-24)
Hi again hunting_for_answers. If an entity is following you, maybe it's because you took something of it's while it was alive. Just because it made you bleed doesn't mean it's evil, so don't go giving yourself a heart attack 😜. Maybe explain what your first house looked like when all the stuff started happening. I didn't get a chance to go ghost hunting with my cousins yet, but I have a story on the way. If things start getting a little more intense, call an expert ghost hunting team ASAP because that's not a good sign.
meow3 (23 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-24)
Wow, that mysterious scratch on your cheek is really scary! I hope that doesn't happen to you again. Wonder what caused it? I can't imagine, since there was nothing sharp anywhere on your bed! 😨
logan (3 stories) (222 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-24)
hunting_for_answers,

Thanks for sharing.

Wooo that was not pleasant for sure. Could you tell me how long ago this was? If it was not very recent, can you also tell me if you have any other incidents since?

Your friend mentioned that there might be something attached to you, might be good to think hard and see if you can recollect about any other incidents in your past. If and when you do remember anything then write them down. You also mention that your current house has paranormal activity, you had some experiences in your last house as well so I am thinking it might not be the houses.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: