You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ouija Board / Seances :: Hunted By A Demon From A Ouija Board

Real Ghost Stories

Hunted By A Demon From A Ouija Board

 

My girlfriend and her friends played with an Ouija board a couple years ago. My girlfriend told me the Ouija board told her it was her grand father that died years back from a freak accident. She began asking it questions that only he would know and the spirit answered them all correctly. Ever since then she has been haunted by this ghost.

It makes her have crazy weird dreams, flickers lights, pulls pins out the door hinges, bangs on doors, and recently she said she feels as if someone is always watching her. She can sometimes feel it bump the bed at night. She's wasn't too worried about it until the other night she woke up to a burning feeling on her warm and discovered 2 scratches in equal length and width. Now she and I are both scared.

I'm afraid this spirit is becoming more dangerous of her life. I don't think she has tried to communicate with it. I know for sure she didn't say good bye when she was done with the Ouija board. I haven't yet experienced any of these acts mainly because I'm in the military and I'm not always home. I thought because she has her grandfather's gun under her bed that her grandma gave her after his death and something to do with it, maybe he didn't want her to have it. But she doesn't think that's its because she's had the gun for a long time and nothing like this happened until after the Ouija board night.

What should we do? Someone please help us get rid of this spirit. Please. I feel as if my girlfriend's well being might be at risk. So if anyone has any advice please let us know so she can live and comfortable and normal life again.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Virginia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, superstroop53, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Rachel806 (1 stories) (14 posts)
-1
10 years ago (2014-04-15)
Your Girlfriend is key the entity has attatched to her here is what you need to d destroy the ouija bored BURN IT get rid of the remains then have yourselves and your home blessed it may also be a could idea to keep a bible and a cross with you at all times just a mini new testament will work now remember the lords prayer no matter what you do keep that with you! Get help from a local reverend or priest soon
amythyst (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-30)
you can ask her to keep "keys" under her pillow. It helps to keep away evil spirits. Best wishes
CharyWithThePoltergeists (3 stories) (61 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-07)
I do not believe that this spirit is a demon. Demons are worse. Much worse. I would suggest ripping the board into 7 pieces if it is makeshift. If not get yourself blessed. Again it is dangerous to do ouija boards. Everyone who took their time to read this please do take this example! Thanks for sharing!
Nathaniel (37 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-06)
Man your girlfriend opened up something she should've left closed. That doesn't sound like stuff a grandfather would do. I think something else came through, and is enjoying tormenting her.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-06-06)
Hello superstroop53, I want to ask you if the board has been closed properly after the session. This is important. I think it has not been closed properly and that is the reason why it has become a gateway for the spirit to come into our realm. I lost count of how many times I have advised younger people not to use Ouija Boards. But I think it is not a demon, as mentioned in the title.

If the Ouija Board is not closed properly, then it should be closed properly atleast now. Thereafter, I think these kinds of activities could come down. But, still if you feel that there are more activities and if you feel that the entities are negative, then please use the following method of cleansing, which has been devised by one of the experienced posters in this site, Rookdygin. It will definitely ward off evil spirits and negative entities. But definitely you and your friend have to continuously perform it in order to get better results. It would work and after you get yourself out of this spirit, please thank Rook.

Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church/Positive, Upbeat (songs that give you good thoughts) songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-06)
The ol Ouija Board shenanigans a forever ongoing situation. As it has been touched on, this is not your girlfriends Grandfather, I suggest cutting the Ouija Board in to seven pieces and burying it away from the home preferably in the bush or where it will not be disturbed.
A cleansing of the home is next in order, a friend by the name of Rookdygin who is on this site has a cleansing routine which you may find helpfull, good luck to you.

Dan
AnonymousPerson (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-05)
[at] SuperStroop
I think you should take your girlfriend to church with everyone who played the game and the Ouija board to get blessed. If that does not work, put crosses with olive oil upon your bed or where she is likely to be hurt. That is all I can recommend.
rockergurl227 (2 stories) (10 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-05)
Shady I would sure hope so! Glad I could warn someone about these for the future lol they can be dangerous and I just don't want anyone getting into harm
Shady4u (2 stories) (188 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-06-04)
Rockergurl227, well now I know that if I ever come across dealing with an Ouija, I will think twice before I act. Thanks to you 😊
rockergurl227 (2 stories) (10 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-06-03)
shady4u no offense taken. I'm not an expert either, just seen a lot of shows and read a lot of cases where people have had a similar experience and something along these lines is what helped them. Just trying to make sure everyone stays safe 😁
Shady4u (2 stories) (188 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-06-03)
From my experiences and the people who have had Ouija experiences, I have learned that burning the board or disposing it in some water body with an apology has always done the trick. Not saying I am a great philosopher in the field of paranormal, but the some others I know personally are. In the end it depends on you to choose whatever you feel can be helpful. I just hope things get better for you pretty soon.
Rockergurl227, no offense intended. 😊
myra (6 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-03)
oh god its not her granddad... Its some demon... Get help as soon as you can...don't delay...
Its easy. For demons to answer such questions to make you trust then... They fool their. Victim very easly... But they are very dengerous and if not get ridden off at time can harm fataly... Pray to god to help you both... Just get rid of it... Have faith in God he will surely guide you...
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
11 years ago (2013-06-02)
DonBryant: I'm done. Your comments will continue to disappear if you insist on disregarding the "Comments Guidelines".
rockergurl227 (2 stories) (10 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-02)
Oh and this spirit is possibly a negative spirit or a demon because from my research, such negative spirits will gain the trust of those using the tool, by answering such questions like your girlfriend asked, and answering them truthfully. It's like once they have gained that trust with them, they fully abuse it and use that trust to manipulate/control and even possess. Here's a link with some other information that might help. Http://ouijaboardky.tripod.com/ouijastitions/id7.html
rockergurl227 (2 stories) (10 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-06-02)
Do NOT burn that Ouija board! NEVER burn a Ouija board. I refuse to go near one because of horrible stories like this and I've done enough research to know that you should never burn it. If you do, that is like leaving an open invitation to whatever you let in stay since you opened a portal into our world with that board, burning it means it can never be closed and then even more can come through. It's just going to make matters worse if you do. I would try going around the house with some sage burning it in every room and corner of the house while saying a prayer. Have a priest bless the house, etc. If it truly is a demon, I would definitely consult some type of holy person, maybe even a shaman. Good luck.
Shady4u (2 stories) (188 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-01)
Lesson learned: NeVer play with Ouija!
Well to begin with, ask your girlfriend to plead for mercy and pray and later burn the Ouija board, if this doesn't work well enough, get her and her house blessed. Ask for your respective religious representative for help, this will surely help. Keep us updated, thank you.
-Shady
valkricry (49 stories) (3269 posts) mod
 
11 years ago (2013-06-01)
superstroop,
Does she still have access to that board?
Is she sure it's the same ghost?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: