You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Playing With The Children

Real Ghost Stories

Playing With The Children

 

Ever since I was a child I have been super sensitive to supernatural things. I try to keep my distance and I always have that feeling someone is there. I have only seen two ghosts clear enough to know who they were: my step brother I've never met and my step grandpa hovering over my baby sister when we were kids. They woke me up talking to her. After they had visited us is when it all really began. We had a small man who would walk to our brothers room and disappear, and children standing on a ladder outside the window peeking through curtains.

Now that I'm an adult my parents bought a new house, I figured well a new house a new start nothing can bother me here. I believe my little sister has a door that let\'s random ghosts come to her. But they do not bother her instead they trip our twin nephews and hide things from those close to my sister. We do sage cleansings but they only last so long.

My sister recently was in a horrible auto accident. The fire fighters arrived and deemed it fatal. As the fire fighter walked up to my sister he noticed she opened her eyes. She is truly a miracle. We still have the truck in the back yard, there was no where for her to be laying in the cab. No room at all. She has a lot of good strong people helping her on the other side. Although she is a paraplegic at least we get to enjoy her beautiful presence. I'm just not thrilled about the presences that follow her. They seem weak but feed off something and become strong enough to play with us.

Off to do another cleansing; they/she/he is locking her in her room.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Oregon

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Countrygirl1, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ghostfacep (1 stories) (27 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-07)
Hi Countrygirl! I know this might not make a lot of sense, but I think you should sprinkle Holy water around your property at each corner and at the front door. Also I believe that if you have plants on your property, you should remove any dead or dying ones (unless you can nurse them back to health), and maybe trim any uneeded branches, stems, etc. For them to grow well. Maybe even bushes as well. This should create a nice and happy vibe. 😁
Countrygirl1 (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-06)
Thank you... Apparently I need someone willing to close it that can see or sence them...
crf1997 (2 stories) (44 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-06)
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/archive/index.php?t-10839.html

Here is a big thread of people like you who have portals in their homes, maybe you can find some answers here. Good luck! ❤
Countrygirl1 (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-06)
We have a family friend that's a medium. He says its our property that has a portal. We need to close it any suggestions?. He said we had to close it but didn't say how... Thank you for the ritual we will try that... I came across a cleansing ritual that says to start in the most western room first... My sisters bedroom is the most western room maybe that's why she gets all the activity?
crf1997 (2 stories) (44 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-04)
Oh my! How creepy! They are locking her in her room? That sounds like a horror movie. Haha.:)
But, the spirits must be becoming very strong, being able to help your sister.
Is she scared of the spirits? I would be. Just keep cleansing and trying many things. Or call a medium over and see who these strong spirits are.
Leslie81 (1 stories) (36 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-02)
Except for the two who were your step-brother and step-grandpa, the rest sound a lot like residents of the faery realm to me. They like playing tricks but can also be helpful. They can also sometimes be the size of a child as their size can vary as they wish. There are also different types. Sounds like at least SOME of the spirits are of the faery realm. Glad to hear your sister is ok. I agree, she must have someone strong watching out for her.
valkricry (49 stories) (3269 posts) mod
 
11 years ago (2013-06-02)
A fellow member, Rook has a cleansing method, that many swear by. I am taking the liberty of posting it here for you:
Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church/Positive, Upbeat (songs that give you good thoughts) songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)

I hope this gives you and your sister some peace.
Dududance (2 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-02)
creepy...very creepy indeed... 😐 😐 😐 I was almost locked in my room, thank goodness I had that nightmare a long time ago.


;9;9

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: