You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Railway Stations And Ghosts

Real Ghost Stories

Railway Stations And Ghosts

 

This incident happened on 30th May 2012. We (my mom and me) were traveling from Mangalore to Goa by Mumbai Express. And the train reached Madgaon station at 6:40 pm. Our bad luck the train came on platform 2 and we had to use staircase to get out of the station and we had huge luggage around 9 bags and we were only two of us. And if you know Madgaon station you will rarely get a coolie. My mom went searching for a coolie and I stood guarding the luggage.

Our coach was S1 so we were far ahead on the station. It was getting dark and getting very quiet because Mumbai express had left. And there was only 1 train on platform no. 3 with hardly any crowd as it was going back to Vasco.

Suddenly from nowhere my head was filled with thoughts of people trying to climb trains and falling down and getting killed. I tried to remove these thoughts from my head but wouldn't. So I started praying. As I was praying I saw that the train had started very slowly. At last minute a man (whose name I later learned as Prasant) started running to catch the train. I went cold.

What happened in next couple of minutes was very interesting. This man (Prasant) caught the train, and at same time I heard a scream (which no one heard) and felt a presence. And next moment Prasant had slipped from steps of the train and was caught between platform and train. Immediately hearing his pleas people came running and saved him. Luckily he was not hurt.

I was feeling relieved and walked back to my luggage where my mom was standing with some railway coolies. But as I walking I felt a very angry presence behind me and I was pushed. Luckily I was very aware so I only stumbled and hurt my toe.

Till date I never understood what happened to me. But every time I go to Madgaon station I remember the incident.

Other hauntings by maitreyee

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, maitreyee, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

vasvdutta (guest)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-11)
Thank You sds,

I have been reading your paranormal experiences on this forum and have deep respect for you. Rather after reading your accounts I was inspired to write on this forum.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-10)
Hello vasvdutta, good narration and thanks for sharing.

I agree with others. The negative entity might have realised that it was because of your prayers poor Prasant was saved and that was the reason why it vented out its anger to you. You are sensitive vasvdutta and it is a good thing that you did. You get to feel not only negative but also positive entities.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
vasvdutta (guest)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-06)
Even I think SmokenMirrors had a point because even though Prasant was dragged between train and platform. The train was not fast neither he was wounded badly only had couple of scratches and was only shocked by the incident. I think the good entity was protecting Prasant. Thank you for bringing this point to me.
Shady4u (2 stories) (188 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-05)
Forgot to mention, I feel SmokenMirrors has a point too because it is more than a coincidence that you realized about the accident which was about to take place. So if there was any good entity which was trying to warn you beforehand, got the powers from your prayers. My apologies for not thinking about this before 😊
Shady4u (2 stories) (188 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-06-05)
Hey there! Being an Indian who travels a lot through railways, I can understand how difficult it was for you to get out of the station, especially from S1 LOL. Talking of your experience, I agree with allesgute154. It is your prayers which saved Prasant and the entity which was trying to cause the mishap, was kind of angry since it failed because of you, reason it pushed you. Amazing story. Thank you.
-Shady
vasvdutta (guest)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-04)
Thank you allesgute,
Even I felt same an entity deriving pleasure from pushing people under trains was responsible for this.
allesgute154 (3 stories) (254 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-06-03)
Is it possible that the entity wanted Prasant to be crushed to death, some sort of a negative entity wanting its own misfortune to be suffered by others and derive pleasure from it? Maybe it got angry by your being there and praying and that's why it pushed you?
SmokenMirrors (6 stories) (78 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-06-03)
Very interesting story, sounds like Prasant had a very lucky escape.
I can't help but think that what you experienced was possibly two different entities.
The first trying to warn of coming accident and the second which pushed you. Although I can't think of any reason for the push.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: