You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: A Large Shadow

Real Ghost Stories

A Large Shadow

 

The story I am about to tell is not mine, It happened with my brother Misu, (and two other friends) Moni, Tariq! So here's the story.

It was a Wednesday night (in Saudi Arabia Thursday and Friday are holiday). We usually sleep late at night. So Misu (my brother) friends came at night to take him to a walk like usually friends do. So my brother Misu asked from my parents and went. It was about 09:30 time. And over here means in my home I was using my laptop, my second brother Billu was studying. Misu came at 10:30-11:00 I guess and as he entered he asked Billu, "Were you outside about some seconds or minutes ago?" Billu said, "No I was here studying! Why is anything wrong?"

Misu then told us the whole story. He said that, "We were taking a round like walk and at the last walk we saw a 7-foot type black man who just came outside and then saw us and went away." I told him it must have been your imagination? He said, "No, when I saw Moni and Tariq (his friends) also asked, 'Is he your small brother Billu?'" As my brother billu's height is great but not like 7-foot!

My brother Misu thought that Billu would be standing in a chair and fixing up the lights? That is why Misu came and immediately asked Billu that were you standing outside? So, as my brother Misu and his friends came near, there was no one. They were totally confused because where the unknown thing / mystery was standing was in front of my house! I was like confused and scared. I just recited a surah (as I am muslim) so me or my brothers until now have not seen that thing like that and I hope we would not see.

So this was the story if you want to ask ANYTHING be free to ask. Thanks for reading! BYE BYE:D

Other hauntings by ailly

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ailly, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ailly (2 stories) (5 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-06-13)
hey everyone thanks for the comments! And yes I have been leaving in this house with my family from 14 years but never saw anything like that ever before me and my brothers told to our parents but as usual they don't believe! I'll Insha-Allah give you guys more update once again thanks for supporting and appreciating! ❤
RevenantSyndicate (6 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-06-12)
Hello!

I think what your brother probably saw was a shadow person. They are very commonly spotted, though most often at night in ones bedroom. However, it is not impossible that there was on outside of your house.

Shadow people exist to create fear and they feed off of that fear. They can cause physical harm, but this is unusual and only the stronger of their kind can do this.

Hope this is of some help to you! If you have any questions about this or something related, please email at RevenantSyndicate [at] Live.com

-Amzi
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-06-11)
Hello ailly, welcome to YGS. Once you have elimiated what lady-glow said, then as Shady4U suggested, you should investigate the history of the house, ask your neighbours if they have seen anything like what your brother saw. If it were to be around, then some others might have also seen the entity. By the way, how long have you been in the house. If it is possible, you can also ask the previous occupants if you have moved into the house recently. Keep us updated of the developments.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
Shady4u (2 stories) (188 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-06-06)
Hey there! Lady-glow has a point but if you feel that this is not the case, I would like to know some history about that house. Have you ever asked your neighbours if they have seen anyone as tall around? As I belief a 7 feet tall guy can be really famous. Good story. Thank you.
-Shady
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-06-05)
Perhaps your brother and friends saw a burglar lurking outside your house that ran away once discovered?

Thanks for sharing and welcome to YGS

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: