You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Haunted By A Girl In A White Dress

Real Ghost Stories

Haunted By A Girl In A White Dress

 

I just want to start off by saying that I have been experiencing paranormal activities since I was a very young girl but even until now I still sense them almost on a daily basis. My history is in my profile. I hardly see a full figure ghost but I can sense them very easily. I normally see things move around on their own, sometimes I see black shadows/figures, except for this one ghost girl.

My first encounter with her was when I was about 14 years old. It was in the middle of the night and I was deeply asleep until I experienced a sleep paralysis episode. I woke up in a panic and that's where I first saw her. I was lying down on my back while she sat on top of me. Her dark brown hair covered her face and her white dress covered her all the way up to her neck. I tried to scream and mentally I was trying to tell her to get off me but she didn't even flinch. She sat there while my breathing was getting heavier. My mind started to panic and without hesitation, I started to pray. I closed my eyes tightly and I prayed as hard as I could and when I opened my eyes, she was gone. I sat up without realizing that I was able to move again and I looked around my empty, dark bedroom with fear.

A few years passed and I hadn't seen her even with my on and off sleep paralysis, which to my relief I just shrugged it off and pretended that it never happened. But I was wrong. My second encounter was in my bedroom again. I woke up and I was having another sleep paralysis episode. My lights were off, my TV was on and my door was shut closed. My parents have a habit of checking up on me in the middle of the night. Unfortunately, this time was a really bad time. My dad opened my door and left the door a little open after he checked up on me. When I'm having my sleep paralysis episode, I am able to see whatever is going on around me but I just can't move or make any noises.

After a while, I felt a rush that came through to me. I wondered what's going on and to my surprise, I saw the same brunette girl in white sitting of the edge of my bed in front of the television. I knew she's bad news I had to get away from this. I quickly felt a weird sensation on my calves, almost felt like someone was scratching me but it wasn't painful at all.

I started to talk to her mentally, I begged her to stop and let me go but once again she didn't move at all and just sat there. I suddenly felt an excruciating pain on the middle of my forehead, it literally felt like a thumb or a finger is pressing on my forehead as hard as they can. I started to panic, and then I realized why I was feeling the pain, the girl was looking at me. I freaked out when I saw her face. She might not even be a girl because she looked like a man. When she would turn around, her hair changed to a bleachy blonde, then she has facial hair like someone hasn't shave for days, and her eyes are blue but they look very strange like they're popping out of her socket.

She turned around towards the TV again and the pain of my forehead disappears. Then she would look at me again and I would feel the pressure again. This happens about three or four times until I finally had enough. I started to talk to her again but I was angry as I could ever be. I was physically and mentally exhausted by the torments that she's giving me so I started swearing at her and called her bad names. And the last thing that I told her is, if she ever comes to my dream again... I will kill her.

She vanished and I was able to move again.

I would say that she never hurt me anymore but I could tell she's still around. She followed me to my boyfriend's house and I was awakened by her presence. She was floating at the end of the bed just watching me sleep. But for some reason, I didn't feel threatened. I looked at her and went back to sleep. It has been 8 years now and I never saw her or sense her ever since.

Throughout the years, I experienced a few paranormal activities but no one really ever "stuck" with me nor tries to hurt me like she did. I feel that she's not a bad ghost and she tried to show me something but went horribly wrong.

I'm just wondering if anyone had any similar encounters and did it ever come back even after so many years or could she still be around me without me knowing?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Nikki12, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

anonymous_girl (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-08)
Okay. This is weird. I made an account just to comment on this. Two years ago, I had a dream where I woke up in my room and was aware of where I was, but I couldn't move. Somehow I knew there was a young woman in my closet, with long brown, kind of scraggly hair, and a white gown/dress on. She crawled out of my mirrored closet unnaturally, and proceeded to squat and then sit on me. Then she would be standing above me. I had that dream for two weeks, until I finally yelled at her in the dream to leave me alone. I have had the same nightmares on and off with this woman wherever I move. Itthought it was a stress nightmare, but I've been reading other stories similar. And after my nightmare last night, where I was stuck in an old house lying in bed with her, where she then started biting through my back and proceeded to shove her sharp fingernails in my mouth, I'm afraid to go to sleep! The dreams are inconsistent with time of when, but always, that same woman, and every dream she's in she does something different to me. I feel more research should be done. Is it a ghost, demon, or my imagination with years of different horror movies and things mashing together due to stress? Sorry for the huge rant, I just wanted to know I wasn't alone...
thebelive123 (3 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-10-13)
wow maybe she was harming you at first with all the pain and straching and forehead pain anyway a good experince and told in a good way keep posting and ill keep ready 😁
tinohoang (13 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-27)
Yes put a knife under your bed. It will scare any entities off, trust me. I have done it for 9+ years and never had a SP episode since. As a matter of fact I remember taking my knife out from under my bed to use for something and never put it back. But I do recall a fork under my bed now lol. Dont remember if I put it there or not. But still no SP episode. Anything sharp under your bed will do the trick. I HEARD OF THIS but I do not know if it is true or not since I never tried it. But this may sound silly but hey if works there's nothing silly about it. But I once heard if you keep stuff animal (cat to be exact) or an actual cat at the end of your bed it will scare the ghost off. Ghost will not come near felines.
Nikki12 (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-25)
Thank you for all the comments and advice! I am not sure if I see the girl because of my sleep paralysis or if it's actually an entity, only because I tend to sense ghost as well.
I most likely won't be able to do the knife under my pillow because I tend to move around a lot in my sleep. But I can try to put the matches under my pillow or the knife under my bed if it will help.
Thank you so much for the help and I do have more stories to share.
Nikki12
ghostfacep (1 stories) (27 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-24)
I've had this experience before myself. I was at first having this dream like you know it is going to be bad and you want to wake up. However, I only fell deeper asleep, after about, I would say 5 minutes or so, I woke up struggling with a heavy set girl (I was about 20 years old then) who was transparent, and looked straight out of a horror movie! But the thing that I would say scared me the most is that when it was all over, the lights in the room were on when I know they were off before. 😨
TalonWalt (3 stories) (69 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-21)
I think during sleep paralysis, whatever is on our mind beforehand is what we hallucinate. Once I hallucinated about Jack Nicholson from "The Shining." The scene where he is chasing Danny through the maze. I had just watched the movie prior to the SP episode. And once I hallucinated my ex-husband sat on the bed and talked to me. I was missing him at the time. The last hallucination I had was of caring for my cat's. Obviously, because I do that everyday. So maybe it was just SP, and a hallucination that felt real.
zetafornow (4 stories) (447 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-21)
What a frightening experience. This entity was certainly threatening and not a very nice ghostie. I think the turning point was when you "threatened" the entity. Sometimes when an entity feels our fear they can prey on that and kind of "live" on that fear. You being able to stand up, so to speak, to this entity must have scared it off. You state that you still feel her around. I would continue to talk to her very boldly such as... Stay away from me and my family, we do not fear you. Be as threatening as you can.

Good luck to you, zet. A
Seeker1 (3 stories) (58 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-06-21)
Just an opinion here. I've noticed more and more sleep paralysis stories. I wonder if they aren't due in most part because of our electronic age. By that I mean we sleep with TV's, music, and light (s) on preventing the body from getting the rest it needs.
Just my thoughts.

Hey Brandon. *LTNS*...hope all is well with you.:)
SmokenMirrors (6 stories) (78 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-21)
Ah Ok that makes more sense. Did think that putting a knife under a pillow seemed a bit dangerous, especially whilst sleeping.
tinohoang (13 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-06-21)
actually you should keep a knife under your bed not pillow. Could be dangerous under a pillow. Who knows if you will stick your hands/arms under there while sleeping. But in our culture/beliefs putting a knife under your bed scares off the ghost/bad dreams. I had sleep paralysis before where I too can't move/speak/whatever but I never had a ghost/spirit sitting on me or seen one while on it. But I do believe when that happens someone is visiting you. Yeah I know people are going to say its from being really tired etc and that is true TOO. But I recall a story awhile ago. My moms parents live in Canada where my grandma passed away. But years later my grandpa, uncle, family came down to the states to visit. For some odd reason I felt really really tired out of no where and went into my room to lay down where I fell asleep. I woke up not bein able to move, talk/yell, anything. But I did feel by my head the bed go down as if someone sat down. I couldn't see because I couldn't turn my head but I knew it was my grandma who came along with my gramps and uncle to visit. But just try to keep a knife under the bed and if you do experience that girl again. Just close your eyes and try to rock your body from side to side as hard as you can and you will eventually get up or pray hardcore. Works for me.
SmokenMirrors (6 stories) (78 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-21)
Utopianchrist, Just a quick question, I've never heard of keeping a knife and matchbox under your pillow as a ward or charm. Do the items hold any significance?

Nikki12, that's a very creepy story. Seeing a figure during sleep paralysis isn't uncommon though. "Old hag syndrome" has people feeling or seeing an old woman with some cases saying the old women is sat on them pinning them down.
Some stories on YGS mention "The hat man" another figure seen felt during sleep paralysis.
Your description of the girl before she morphs reminds me of the girl from the ring.
utopianchrist (2 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-20)
Keep a knife and a matchbox under your pillow when you sleep, it really helps, I myself have spent 4 years in a flat and still living, where a lady burnt herself to death. However, I guess now we have learnt to respect each other's space, even today if I forget to keep those two thing under my pillow I feel extreme burning sensation and choking in my sleep.
Jesus_soldier (guest)
+1
11 years ago (2013-06-20)
Fergie,:). I've been doing okay. I was busy with college. I've missed you guys though. How have you been sis?

Sorry for using your page Nikki
jatin (1 stories) (13 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-20)
As you tell about the facial hair part and the brunette... It seems as if there are two entities. Probably they met their end together or something. Well that's what striked me as I went through your experience.
Fergie (40 stories) (1159 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-20)
JS, My main man! How the heck are you, and where have you been? We have missed you!

Nikki12, sorry to hijack your story.

You have one bizarre tale here. I am afraid it's beyond my field of knowledge. Sorry I can't help you.

Thank you for sharing.
Jesus_soldier (guest)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-20)
The part about the facial hair, man face, and bleachy blonde threw me off a little bit. Just from hearing that part, and the other part about her face being covered... Makes me believe that this isn't a human spirit. That's just my opinion.

Now for advice, I would suggest praying more often and studying the bible, if your not already. That's just my 2 cents and gum wrapper on your experience.

JS aka Brandon

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: