You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: My Twin That I Haven't Met

Real Ghost Stories

My Twin That I Haven't Met

 

"Saan ka papunta kahapon?" (Where were you going yesterday?) asked by two of my classmates during our vacant. It was back in our third year in college.

"Ano?" (What?) I responded. "Nakita ka namin kahapon pabalik ata ng school. Sabi ko nga baka papunta kang (PUP) Main para sunduin si Nicole." (We saw you yesterday as if you were heading back to school. I thought you were going to PUP Main to fetch Nicole).

I studied in the Polytechnic University of the Philippines San Juan Campus and Nicole was my girlfriend back then. I used to fetch her in PUP Main Campus in Sta.Mesa, Manila. It's just a ride away from our campus in San Juan City.

I was shocked about what my classmates were confirming to me because the time they told me they saw me was the same time I was riding jeepney (common mean of transportation in our country) together with our other classmates heading home. When I told them about it, they were insisting that they really saw me and they were dumbfounded why I didn't recognized them when we passed each other.

They even described that from the way I walked, looked and my bag, it was really me they saw.

"Sigurado kayo?!" (Are you sure?!) I replied anxiously. "Oo nga!" (Yes we do!) they responded confidently. Confirming each others reality, we knew it wasn't me at all.

And they're not the only ones who told me they saw at some place I know I wasn't even at. The first one was my cousin.

I was about 5-6 years old when I heard my parents talking about one of my cousins' experience. Mom was telling father that her niece in Aklan saw me somewhere (I couldn't remember the exact place) in a market area walking alone. My cousin was surprised because how possible for me to reached there knowing that my family lives in Manila and was in that place all by myself. Her description of what she thought was me she saw there is exactly me. My parents were really surprised about my cousins story and doesn't know what to say about it.

The third one is my high school classmate and friend.

Once in while we send text messages to each other to keep in touch since we don't see each other after we graduated from high school. And during one of our conversations, she told me that she saw me in Stop-n-Shop in Sta.Mesa, Manila some time. I asked her the exact day and time of my appearance. And when she told me, I was shocked because I wasn't even been there for a long time that there's no reason for her to see me there.

She insisted that it was really me she saw that she even described some of my physical attributes. What even surprised me is that she told me that I am newly haircut the time she saw me and I confirmed that indeed, I am newly haircut. This happened also during my third year in college.

The last one is my uncle (my father's brother).

After arriving home from school, my uncle went to our house just to tell me he saw me passed him by without recognizing him. "Nakita kita kanina pauwi ah" (I saw you heading home). He told me he saw me near our baranggay post walking home and he said that he called me but I didn't turned to him and walked straight forward. (He felt he was disrespected because of what he said I did.)

Here's the catch. I didn't passed that way that time, making it impossible for us to see each other. That's why I insisted that it wasn't me at all. He just agreed that maybe it wasn't me and left but I know he stands for what he believed - it was me he saw. This happened during the start my senior year in college.

Some told me I have a doppelganger. I don't know. Maybe. But if ever there would be a chance, I want to see him.

Thank you for reading.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Iceson, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

BlackMurderknot (guest)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-06)
My niece which was 1 year younger looked like me very much... Once she took a vacation with us, my neighbors thought that she was me 😜...
jaynie (2 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-02-18)
oh. You don't want to wish that. If you met your doppleganger before the person who saw the doppleganger see you, you'll die.
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-09)
These stories interest me a lot as well. I just recently learned this phenomenon is called doppelganger. 😕...interesting. Thanks for sharing!
taurus83 (4 stories) (84 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-08)
Iceson, your story really caught my attention. Its interesting because I have had numerous people ask me if I have a twin sister. And these are people I don't know. The mall, or a grocery store etc. I have had two different relatives ask me if I had been in particular store and when I tell them no they ask do you have a twin. This has been my entire life. I often wonder about it. Thanks for writing your story!
Nikki12 (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-05)
Thanks for sharing your story:) I've always been intrigued by doppelgangers. I grew up in the Philippines for 6 years and for some reason, doppelgangers are very common! I say as long as they don't cause any trouble, just let them be. But I heard they're bad luck.

So good luck to you and keep us posted!
elfstone810 (227 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-05)
It could be a coincidence, even with the haircut and similar bags. Apparently I have an exact double who lives a couple of towns over. One of my friends talked with her and was shocked to find that we weren't even related. On another occasion two different women in the space of five minutes mistook me for someone named Debbie and I had to convince them I wasn't.

It's weird, but these things do happen.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: