You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: A Haunted House Of A Relative

Real Ghost Stories

A Haunted House Of A Relative

 

This is a story when I was 8 years old. Me and my mother used to go to my aunt's (mother's friend) to stay in every holiday. Then my aunt shifted to other place near our locality I was very happy that now my aunt will stay near my home.

One day I thought to stay at her place. When I entered the house I felt something very spooky, I thought it may be hallucination. I ignored everything and started unpacking my stuff. My aunt had given birth to a baby boy so I started playing with that baby.

At night it had become all cold and I was shivering a lot. Then we went off to bed at 11. 30 as we were watching TV. Then I slept. At midnight I could hear few sounds as if two elder people are talking. Then I opened my eyes, I was sleeping near the corner of bed, and there I saw a crying lady and a man with a baby in his hands. It was around 3am and I was not able to sleep I just kept my eyes shut. Then I was scared after that. I woke my aunt and I told her everything then she told me to forget everything and to sleep.

I somehow slept at 4.35 and got up at 7 then I asked my aunt about my experience then she told me the whole story of that house. Five years ago there was a family of four members: husband and wife, a daughter and an infant son. They were very poor, they didn't had enough money to survive, that's why that man killed both his children then he killed his wife and then he hung himself. That's why their spirits are attached to that place and up until now they didn't harm any one. I had goose bumps all over.

This was my story. My aunt changed her house again and shifted to some other place as her son had ill health all the time. That is why she decided to leave that house.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, shree, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ishan (1 stories) (36 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-07-20)
Hi Shree.
Nice story. Thanks for sharing.
Wanted to ask something. Your aunty knew about that place, still she was living in that place? I mean that's a very courageous thing to do, but provided she had an infant with her, I don't think she should have taken this risk. Good think she left.
By the way, you didn't mention your Uncle. I hope he's alright.
Well, good story.

Regards.
shree (1 stories) (1 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-06-18)
Thanks all of you for your comments... And actually my aunt was in need of a house... So she didn't inquire about it... My aunt was a brave lady so she managed herself... Now they are happy and fine...
vin96n (1 stories) (2 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-06-11)
Short but scary... Good decision by your aunt.
Thanx for sharing this... 😊
spookspirits (9 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-02-12)
This story ran shivers down my spine. It was very clever of you to shut your eyes. The story is going to be in my favourites! Your aunt acted wisely by shifting her house again...

Bye sree thanks for sharing this awesome experience. ❤
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-07-09)
Hi shree, I want to ask where this happened, in Tamilnadu? And when it had happened? Because generally we don't occupy or rent such houses in which such untimely deaths have occurred. But how come your aunt came to occupy the house. If it is near your locality, then how did you people not know about such ghastly deaths of four people. Actually when did that happen? Why I am asking is that, if such a thing had happened, even when you just go to see the house for rental, the neighbours would dissuade you indirectly or directly. Kindly clarify.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
Swimsinfire (11 stories) (556 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-07-07)
Oh my. I've heared of toxic energy in a place. I agree with Ailly. I wonder if they can be helped to the light like Vassy shared about. And do you hve to be there, or can you send it like Tonglen?
valkricry (49 stories) (3268 posts) mod
+1
11 years ago (2013-07-07)
Was your Aunt's baby healthy after they left that place?
What a very sad story. Thank you for sharing.
Lilady4 (7 stories) (427 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-07-05)
Very interesting story here, shree. That is really sad about what that father had to do, I really do hope that him and his family are at peace now.
Love & Light, Rachel ❤
ailly (2 stories) (5 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-07-05)
i really loved this story... That was the right thing to do that your aunt left the house as they were not harmful but they could harm! Thanks for the story... ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: