You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Dreams of Spirits 2

Real Ghost Stories

Dreams of Spirits 2

 

I woke up late for work this morning so I had forgotten I had a dream, but it came back to me, I had another dream last night! So I thought I would write and tell you about it! My dreams jump a bit so I hope you can keep up with me.

First off I was in a seaside town somewhere, like Brighton or Southend, and I was visiting my sister who was working in some sort of deli, I spoke to her for a while and it started to rain so I decided to make my way home. I was living in a small block of flats and when I walked in through the communal doors, I felt something watching me, I went to go in the lift but couldn't get in and started to walk up the stairs, and I kept seeing this dark shadow appear then disappear, hiding round corners and in between stair ways.

Then suddenly I was in a small wooden house, and it wasn't in this country! I was with my sister and I was determined to make this house my home, but this shadow would not leave me alone, it kept pushing me and moving things! I remember I wanted to leave but it wouldn't let me!

This shadow is of a man, I know that much! And even though I may be in different places and different dreams, it's always the same "thing" that follows me!

I'm getting pretty freaked out! I don't really feel anything when I'm awake! Sometimes I will see small things from the corner of my eye but not sure whether it just me seeing things!

This "thing" isn't nice!

Other hauntings by wendymneil123

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, wendymneil123, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

DanielaL (10 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-26)
It's helpful to put a glass of water under your bed, or if you have flip flops, cross them so they make an X and put it beside your bed. My mother told me these techniques and they might help you in your dreams.

P.S- Maybe the thing following you is your demon, not everyone has one, but some people do.
Aurther302 (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-19)
Not to scare you or any thing, but cousin has these problems too. He found out that the shadow he's seen in his dreams is actualy inside him. Thats what he told me I don't realy believe what he says is true about it though
Kiringirl (4 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-18)
try coral I've heard your supposed to use polished coral but I have a good-size piece of fossil (ocean) coral that works just as well, if not better. It also helps if you have compleate faith in the item. Just like (and I don't recomend you do this) if you took a dead leaf and believed in it, it would be just as powerful... Supposedly 😁
lilprincess (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-03)
hey

im new so I'm getting used to this

its freaky how you dream about a place and then visit the same place a little while later 😨

from
lilprincess
PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-26)
You mind is open at night especially when your asleep. That's how ghosts/spirits contact us. 😊 Nothing to worry about. I have 9 stories on psychic experiences my name is Katie on that website.
😊
wendymneil123 (7 stories) (24 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-04)
okay! I have tried the ring of salt round the bed! Apart from making a complete mess! It did nothing! Still dreaming! And still getting completly freaked out! X

HELP!
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-01)
maybe this is a warning, not sure of what. You perhaps should examine what else is happening in your life right now, directly and indirectly. Even if the sourse is indirect, it may be bothering your dreams or warning you of something to come.

try shanes methods, they shoudl help.

i also wouldn't dicount the small images you are seeing or encountering during your waking hours, this may be part of the same issue.
Bellissima (12 stories) (792 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-01)
Do you have something unusual happening in your life right now? Maybe that's what's getting to you through your dreams?
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-31)
Okay Wendy, try one or both of these. One burn some lavander incense before going to sleep at night and see if this helps with the dreams or you can pour a ring of salt around your bed. This should help keep any negative energies from reaching you. Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: