You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: Life Long Haunting

Real Ghost Stories

Life Long Haunting

 

I believe I am being haunted. Ever since I was a little girl I could feel a presence around me. Watching me. Following me. At night my dolls stared at me. Even the ones I turned away from my bed. When I went into the hallway outside my bedroom at night, I could see a tall man. Except it was an outline, a shadow. Then I would blink and it'd be gone.

When I moved from my old home, I was moving things in my room when my mom called me into the living room to help her box things. When I came back, my bed headboard was blocking the door. There was no way someone could have moved that as, my bedroom was on a second story and the only way to get in was through the door. The next day my mothers friends were helping us unload things at the new house. One of them took my bag of bedding into my room and set it against the wall on the opposite wall of the heater. When we came back in the plastic bag was pushed against the heater, melting the plastic and nearly starting a fire.

The same bedroom, I see a shadow of a very tall man standing in the corner by my closet. I don't have anything in my room to make a shadow like that. At night even, when all my lights are turned out, my closet will be slightly creaked out and I'll see two white lights with black centers at about eye level.

My family laughs at me when I tell them I think I am being haunted. Kid sister being a little wimpy baby. But I honest to God know there is something.

There is always that feeling of another human's energy in my home. But I don't mean other people I mean something I can't see. I have a friend who has had experiences with this sort of thing before. She also believes me to be haunted.

Things of mine are moved in my room when I'm not in there. Objects continue to move when they should have stopped.

This thing seems angry a lot of the time. But angry or not it's always there.

Any help or advice would be appreciated.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, UmbrellaGirl1227, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Swimsinfire (11 stories) (556 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-14)
Sage heals a lot of things, from hauntings to attention deficit dissorder. Really. Smudging works.
Puppeteer13 (131 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-07-11)
Greetings umbrellagirl may I first express my deepest sympathies for the fear and unrest these incidents must have caused you, and allow me to say with the utmost sincerity that you are not alone in these experiances.

Secondly though I am allways the last possible person to jump to the conclusion a spirit is dangerous the fact that this spirit was knowingly causing a fire is cause for concern in my oppinion, also polterghiests usually remain invisible were as your "friend" has reveiled himself to you,

I agree with my learned colleauge in regaurd to smudgeing the house and room also if you feel the entity is there to harm you lies of salt across the door and windows or around the bed will provide a barrier against negitive entities also keep wild roses around the room the life energy provided by the struggle for survival of these stalwart flowers is a repellant against malicious spirits,

If you have further questions please feel free to contact me at the email address on my profile and please let us know how your situation progresses

May the gods bless you and keep you your friend,

Papa Thorn SingingBear, the Puppeteer
valkricry (49 stories) (3269 posts) mod
+1
11 years ago (2013-07-11)
Dear UmbrellaGirl,
First welcome to YGS. May I ask how old you are? It sounds to me as if you are experiencing poltergeist activity, and your age has a lot to do with that. I admit, that which we don't understand can be very unnerving, but honestly, I do not see any indication of the intent to harm you. I would wager your family has not witnessed any of this activity, other wise they wouldn't be so quick to laugh at you.
You might try smudging your room with sage. That should help.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: