You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Man With The Black Eyes

Real Ghost Stories

The Man With The Black Eyes

 

last Saturday night and me and my friends went to my cousins 18th birthday party. It was a good party no stupid behavior and everyone had a great time. The party ended and me and my friend were about to leave to go home until she started to get sick from having to much to drink and my cousin insisted we sleep at her house that night. I put my friend on the lounge and decided to get a soft drink from the fridge because I wasn't drinking alcohol.

When I walked back to the lounge where my friend was asleep standing behind her was a man in a white suit, he was looking at her and touching her hair. I slowly walked over towards them and he looked at me. I noticed his eyes were black, there were no white in his eyes at all. I froze where I was standing. I tried to scream but couldn't no sound came from my mouth. The Man started walking towards me, he didn't take his eyes off me. He smiled a creepy smile and stretched out his hand to try and touch me. I was so scared I started to feel my body shaking. I tried to get myself to scream or to at least move for some reason it wasn't happening. The man in the white suit with the black eyes was getting closer to me. While he was walking I literally saw him fading or evaporating. I started to cry when he touched my face and he whispered something I couldn't understand. Then he was gone.

What happened that night? I obviously got no sleep after that; I watched TV all night and when my friend woke up I told her what happened. She looked at me weird but told me she thought she felt someone touching her hair when she was falling asleep. She still doesn't believe what I told her but I have never been back to my cousins house after that night and never will.

If anyone knows what it could have been that night please let me know. I haven't slept properly since that night. I don't think I should tell my cousin what happened.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, BrandX, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Rigorem (2 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-04-24)
Hey there, sorry about the frightening encounter that you had. I'd love to discuss this further with you however not like this. Feel free to PM me.
Regards,
Rigorem
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+2
10 years ago (2013-12-03)
Piedpiper - I hate to correct you, but demons don't always have black eyes. And as much as I like Supernatural (yes, I'm a Winchester fan also 😉), basing your "knowledge" of the paranormal on a TV show isn't very wise.
Piedpiper (3 stories) (18 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-12-03)
Anybody seen Supernatural? Maybe the guy was a demon. They always have black eyes.
BrandX (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-21)
hi everyone I'm going to try and answer everyones questions here. I recently mentioned what happened to my cousin and she said she never experienced anything like this. I have no idea why he or it was wearing a white suit 😕 Puppeteer all I can say is what I said in my experience he wore a white suit and had black eyes I seen it once again during the day when I was reading in my room but it looked at me and was gone. This was terrifying for me and very real.
Trishspooky (4 stories) (25 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-17)
wow your story made me remember a movie I watched in which it was shown that witches eyes are totally black with no white at all when they are in their real forms...
😉
Wraithlock (6 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-13)
My first inclination would be to ask your cousin if they noticed anything odd going on in their home. As far as stories go, this one is quite interesting. Still, it leaves more questions that need to be answered before anyone can shed some clarity on your situation. How many people were left in the house when it occurred? Have you had something happen again since then? What about your friend, have they noticed anything since? Most entities don't do random touching and then go on to someone else. I'm going to keep looking into stories that are similar to this, because I've heard a few that sound vaguely like this, and I hope it isn't the Australian version of Zozo... Because that would be a disappointment.
Swimsinfire (11 stories) (556 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-13)
Hey, there other Australian posters who have talked about either a "bright man" or a "man wearing all whit" with black eyes. Could be an entity specific to Australia. Be worth a Google.
Swimsinfire (11 stories) (556 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-13)
Yeah, I don't know. Did anyone else see the eyeless guy? Have you asked your cousin if they have seen anything? Why do these guys always wear white suits?
Puppeteer13 (131 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-12)
With respect I dissagree with you as to alchohals influence in this situation not even the most powerfull empaths are effected enough by the buzzes of those around them to create such a frightening vission as a halucination without drinking themselfs
angela_maria97 (14 posts)
-1
11 years ago (2013-07-12)
honestly you were around people that were drinking you may think that has no affect on people but in reality it does once a person is a round a crowd that is doing stuff and they are not it starts to mess with your head so it could have been just your head and your friend just agreeing with everything you said to her...
Puppeteer13 (131 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-12)
First let me express my sympathies on what has clearly been a truely bone-chilling frightening experiance, A man In a white suit with black eyes can you describe him more clearly? If so It may help me in finding out what you saw.

It sounds like the mans black gaze exibited some control on you to stop your screams, this is not uncommon with more powerful entities but if you fear him there are some ways to protect yourself if you feel he means you harm, a line of salt across thhe doors of the house and cleanseing the house with sage as well as keeping wild roses about are all viable ways to block or remove malevolent forces if he is such,

How ever these are simply precautions, from the vauge discription of your visitor I cannot Identify the entity in question any additional information you can provide would be helpfull

May the gods bless and keep you,

Your Friend, Papa Thorn SingingBear, The Puppeteer

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: