You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: What Was That Thing?

Real Ghost Stories

What Was That Thing?

 

My name is Khizar. I am new to this site. I have read a lot of stories on this site and now I am sharing my experience. Please sorry about my English. It is my second language.

This story is about when I was 5 years old. I went to my cousin house. His house is in a village and in vacations I go to meet him. His house has a very big porch and 2 bedrooms, 1 kitchen, 1 bathroom and a store room. When we are playing I saw a man on the top of a wall. He was standing with an antenna. I was very scared by seeing him. I ran in the room and because it was night I did not come out. Then I slept in the room. Suddenly I woke up in the middle of night and saw him in the window.

Then we went back. On the way we stopped at my grandfather grave. There I saw a women in white clothes about 100mt away. I closed my eyes and went back to our car. I never told anyone about this incident but after this I never saw these two places again at night.

One day me and my friend were going through a street. There was a house which was not built yet. We saw something on the roof. When we put light on it there was a creature with a piece of cloth which has beads on it.

Before this my uncle saw a ghost on that wall. It was a man with his head cut. My uncle also became scared. One day my uncle was sleeping. In the dream he saw that a girl is telling him that when he will wake up he will be on bricks and his cellphone will be under the bed. When he woke up he was on bricks and his cellphone was under the bed.

My uncle also have more experiences and I too. I will tell about them in other stories.

Does someone know what I saw. Any comments will be appreciated.

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, khizar, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

ashar123 (guest)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-04)
Well English is my second language too. I am from India but the grammatical errors here do not matter at all.

Your story was really scary. I cannot help you but I can only advice that just be brave when you encounter something like that next time because ghosts gain energy when they succeed in terrorising others.

Regards!
nani1212 (7 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-12)
Great story try researching about the unbuilt house and check if anybody was killed there.peace
MrMojoRisin93 (1 stories) (17 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-20)
I found the part about the lady in the white dress in the graveyard pretty ardent. Many similar stories like this come out of Pakistan. Maybe it's a sign or an omen of some sorts?
khizar (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-17)
sds my cousin know about this but he never saw anithing.
But the house is now rebuilt. And my cousin do not live in live here now. As my uncle he never tell anyone about that things. He has seen a lot more things to but never tell anyone.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-17)
Hi khizar, welcome to YGS. I want to give you some advise and suggestions. My language is also not English. I had this problem also. But we have to make people understand, whose mother tongue is English. Hence, it would be better if you tell in simple sentences. It does not matter if your story is long.

As far as the experiences are concerned, I think you are sensitive to viewing paranormal. As far as the first encounter is concerned, you said that when you woke up, you saw the man again in the window. Well, you said that this happened in your cousin's place. Then if you have not asked them until now, why can't you now? Perhaps somebody must have seen this man. That could give more information. Ask your cousin to investigate more about the house, enquire with the neighbours etc.

The second and the third perhaps were random paranormal sightings in the grave.

But please try to maintain a journal about your encounters and it would help. As far as your uncle's experiences are concerned, please try to get as much information from him as possible including if he had seen it anytime again. Then you can post a thorough and complete story about his encounters.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
khizar (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-16)
Val I am sure that they were not my imagination because where I saw that my uncle also saw the man with his head cut and the beaded cloth is not used in our region. It was like it is a robe. But I never saw anyone in our country to wear these kinds of clothes.
valkricry (49 stories) (3269 posts) mod
 
11 years ago (2013-07-15)
Khizar, well it's like this, I think the 1st, and 2nd experiences were probably imagination fired by the ghosts stories you had heard. I mean you were only 5. At 5 we're very impressionable. But that thing on the roof - that I don't think was imagination. Do beaded cloths have some significance in your region? Maybe dealing with religion? I'm thinking like a prayer cloth?
Oh, and thank you very much for helping me to understand:)
khizar (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-15)
Thanxx for the comments sorry I did not explain it well and val I see him standing beside the antenna and I heard a lot of ghost stories before when I saw it I was 5 years old and I can only think of running because the antenna was on a wall and he was standing on the wall.2) It was 1 in the night so I only saw it and its face was pale and I could not see half her face and near there was no house.3) It where a beaded cloth which was black with little silver beads it was like a robe but it was night so I did not see it well. Amei I know that place one day a group of investigators went there and saw that ghost there video is also on youtube. I did not explain well because this was my first story and I was a bit nervoused. And ghostlvr I don't know where it was I cannot see the creature I saw that robe and I think that it was covering is full body like the cape of grim reaper.thanxx. 😁
Amie_16 (2 stories) (104 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-14)
Hey Khizar, I'm glad to see someone else from Pakistan here I'm also from Pakistan:) well nice story but when you said you looked at the house which was being built you saw some creature there with cloth that had beads on it, I don't understand what kind of beads those were? And yea I live near a cemetry where the dead of world war 2 had been burried, some people used to say that they saw a man with no head on a horseback so maybe your uncle saw that thing... Oh and don't worry your English is good enough to make someone understand (:
Thanks for sharing
Aminah (:
GhostLvr (4 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-07-13)
I think what you saw was a disturbed ghost. But the piece of cloth with beads on it sounds like a piece of a Native American shirt. Was it on the chest, back or below the waist? I'm not sure but I hope this helps in you figuring it out. I loved the story too! I would've been so scared if I saw a creature. I can't stand creepy creatures. Thanks for posting the story also. 😁
Swimsinfire (11 stories) (556 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-12)
The broken english actually makes this a good read. All the expieriences sound ghostly to me. I agree with Val, could you explain it further. Hope to hear more! Thankyou much.
valkricry (49 stories) (3269 posts) mod
+1
11 years ago (2013-07-12)
Dear Khizar,
I understand that English is not your native tongue, so please understand that I'm going to ask you some questions, so that I may better understand what you are trying to tell us. No disrespect is intended, I'm just a bit confused. But we will work our way to a mutual understanding 😊.
1) When you were five and saw the man with the antennae, why did he scare you? Did you mean he HAD an antennae sticking out of his head? Or was he standing WITH an antennae?
2) Did anyone else see the lady in white? Why did she frighten you? It is possible she was a ghost, but I can't say that with any certainty.
3) I've no idea what the creature holding a beaded cloth may have been. It does sound rather scary though.
Welcome to YGS.
Val
angela_maria97 (14 posts)
-1
11 years ago (2013-07-12)
I am very confused by this story first you go on about a man with a antenna stuck to his head then you go on to a women at the graveyard that scared you which you did not explain why... Then you go on talking about your uncles experiences... I hope in more stories to come you explain yourself better please and thank you! 😕
hmb2002 (5 stories) (25 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-07-12)
I definetly think you saw a ghost. I thought that was a great story. 😉 ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: