You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: My Two Ghostly Experiences

Real Ghost Stories

My Two Ghostly Experiences

 

This is my first paranormal experience. It was when I lived in my old house. One night me and my sister were sleeping in a room on the first floor of our house. No one else was present in our house except me and my sister.

When I was just about to sleep I heard a sound as if someone wearing anklets was walking in the lobby of our ground floor. I was totally shocked and scared too as no one was there in our house. I took my all courage and decided to look what's down there. But I couldn't see anyone there. Then I went to sleep.

After sometime I woke up with a sound like crying and it was very clear. I woke up and saw that my sister was crying as she was having a really bad headache. I told her to relax and went down to get medicine and water.

When I went down I had fully forgotten about the anklet thing. I went to the room and took medicine and then I moved towards the refrigerator to fetch water. Our refrigerator was in the lobby. While I was taking out water from the refrigerator I felt something sharp on my foot. I was barefoot at that time. When I saw my foot there was a ghungroo below my foot. I was really scared. I just took the bottle and went up. Then after giving medicine to my sister we both went to the bed. But I couldn't sleep the whole night. And even now when I think about that night I get goosebumps.

After this I had one more experience. That day I was all alone in my house. I was sitting in my room and my door was closed. There are windows in my room but they were all closed. Suddenly the door opened itself. My door was not that much light that it could open due to wind, but then I thought it might be due to strong wind. When I again began to study the door which was slightly opened itself got closed... After this moment I was really scared and without thinking about I just ran out of my room.

After this incident, I now never shut my doors when I'm all alone in the house. These two experiences really make me wonder what's happening...

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, saadahaq, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Dip1904 (115 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-10)
very incoherent information. Well on the bright side its good to know you never experienced it again, and also the spirit / apparition didn't eff up anything or anyone. All the best for being safe.
MrMojoRisin93 (1 stories) (17 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-20)
Ghungroos, huh? That's a classic trait of a Churail or Daayan, lol. 😨
saadahaq (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-18)
The ghoongroo was not a part of dupatta.
It was really big, clearly showed that it fell off from an anklet.
No one in my home has anklets or a dupatta with ghoongroo.
Fearless (18 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-18)
Oh that... Oh well -.- well I want to publish a story too buy it won't let I feel that I'm possessed 😨
Amie_16 (2 stories) (104 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-17)
Fearless a ghungru is a small round steel ball which have another way too smaller steel ball in it often seen on dupatas it makes a sound when moved! Hope I helped!
TalonWalt (3 stories) (69 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-17)
I went to Wikipedia to find out what a ghungroo was. But could it have belonged to someone in the house, and they just didn't notice it had fallen off?
valkricry (49 stories) (3269 posts) mod
 
11 years ago (2013-07-17)
Fearless, you know those bells on anklets? The bigger bell is called a ghungaroo. For us Staters, think of those jingle bells at Christmas time - those ball like bells, not a bell like a Hershey's kiss shape.
Fearless (18 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-17)
What's a ghungroo Ima Pakistani too but I haven't come across this word
saadahaq (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-16)
Amie_16
I went to the lobby next day but no ghoongroo was there...
And no one else except me ever saw that ghoongroo or hear voices...
Amie_16 (2 stories) (104 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-14)
Hey saadahaq did you go to the lobby the next day? Was the ghungroo still there? Or did anyone else see that ghungru after you?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: